Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13

Post by Jess Potter Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Jess rolled his eyes slightly at Wilson's comment... well, the earlier ones, where he was accused of paranoia and schizophrenia. "Wilson," Jess said, turning to to face the man, "I'm sorry, but I don't recall asking you not to tell us, and I did ask for everyone's opinion, did I not?" He asked. "I mean, the way you put it you'd think that I'd told you and McCoy that you mustn't speak," he said. "Now, you and I both know before you play the tortured Martyr that I highly value any information that either you or McCoy could offer me, and as such I would, and do appreciate hearing it," He said.

"Now, with that put aside, the information we could glean from you being on the inside is invaluable, however we can't risk you being detected. What's your cover story for not being at school when you're at meetings?" he asked, before responding to the information.

"So, the Headmaster is sympathetic to our cause. That's interesting, I'd had him pinned as a Death Eater, or at least a sympathiser of theirs. We can use this, I think," He said, pausing to think. "How do we immitate the guards though? I'm all for thinning their numbers, however wouldn't the Death Eaters realise that their people aren't acting normally?" He asked. "Overall, it's a well thought out plan, and I'd support using it," he concluded. "IF, we can hammer out the smaller details." he added.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13 - Page 4 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13

Post by Henri Finch Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:47 am

Skeeter was late because of some trouble. He had been hunting for a more permanent place of residence- the Leaky Cauldron was hardly fitting- and the landlady he had been speaking to had promised not hold him up for too long. It was obvious the woman was lonely because she seemed to only rent out the place so she could relive all the moment she had spent in the house with her dear Walter and their four cats, all who had thousands of stories attached to the name. Long story short, he had decided not to rent the place.

He walked into the house he had been directed too. He knew it was time he stood among the ranks of the Order. It was strange how he had been swept up in this. The unambitious,un-opinionated young man had simply gotten a job as an Auror for the sake of a job, and now... He was joining the Order of the Phoenix. He bowed his head in respect as he entered, loosening his tie and walking towards the nearest chair. "Sorry, had some trouble." He brought his large hands together and rested his elbows on his knees, looking around. He caught enough of the tail end of Jess' dialogue to guess what was going on, but he did not comment. He was not a planner. He was a do-er.
Henri Finch
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:55 am

Elliot had slipped into the house quite a time before and gone pretty much unnoticed, because there was not much to notice about him. He had nodded respectfully to those leading the meeting and anyone's whose eyes happened to stray his way. and then he had found an unoccupied portion of wall and leaned against it, watching them all through his hair.

He had heard everything from Mari saying students would want to help. He thought of his own cousin in Hogwarts, a Triwizard champion and leader of Potter's Army. Surely, she and those in her group should be notified of this sort of thing. He felt a twinge of guilt and shame. He should have been in contact with her. That group was functioning without direction of the Order, and the two should be heavily in contact. Especially since the Order was considering intervening in Hogwarts.

It seemed many of them were swayed by it all, but Elliot was a little confused. Was it that bad at Hogwarts. "I'm sorry, and I may be speaking out of ignorance here, but is it that bad at Hogwarts? I mean, has anyone been in contact with students? They may not have even noticed any changes." He paused, his guilt interrupting him. "And what with all these kidnappings... Should our efforts be focused on taking over Hogwarts? And have we even contacted our support at the school? The other teachers, Potter's Army... Surely, they would want a say in all of this."
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Matt honestly wasn't paying too much attention. Talking about taking over Hogwarts was a topic they discussed too often. Yet they never did a damn thing about Hogwarts. "I'l agree to Hogwarts if we actually do something about it." he told them. "There is way too much we talk about but never do! Auror training doesn't sound like a bad idea though." he looked up at Jess. Jess began to speak again and Matt knew he meant business. He grinned and looked away; Jess was really actually doing something. He didn't say anymore, he couldn't think of anything to say really.

OoC:Sorry it sucks! It's really just so I can catch up xD

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Hershel Layton Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Hershel was running late, very late. That was not very good considering it was his first Order of the Phoenix meeting he was running late to. He groaned as he apparated to the safest spot near the headquaters. He had a few blocks to run before he made it though. He did not like running, but he was well at it. If he had to he would. Otherwise it was simply walking, apparating, or other means such as motor vehical. He didn't like apparating as much though. As he sprinted the final block the headquaters began to appear. He knew it was the headquaters as soon as he saw it. I mean what other building would all of a sudden appear between to other buildings. Plus he could make out "Number Twelve" on the front wall. He stopped running gasping for air as he entered the gates and walked towards the door.

As he caught his breath he was in the large hallway that lead upstairs or down. He heard voices coming from the kitchen and made his way towards there, his breath returning to normal. He knocked on the door and wondered if he was not really late. There was few people here and they didn't seem to be doing much besides sitting and discussing Hogwarts. "Sorr I'm late everyone," he said straightening his hat upright. He had to hold it while he was running. "I had a few things to finish and lost track of time." he told them all moving into the kitchen more.
Hershel Layton
Hershel Layton

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:53 am

Sophia rolled her eyes at Wislon comment for he was always annoying even when she was a student at Hogwarts. "I agree with the whole Hogwarts thing but I really think we need to do something instead of just saying that we are!"said Sophia Softly. Sophia looked over at Elliot and nodded. "I agree with Elliot we need to focus on Hogwarts, heavens knows what going on there!"said Sophia softly. "That's why I was kindof there to tell yall the updates but I'm not."Sophia muttered to herself. Maybe Hogwarts was ok, but she had a feeling that it wasn't though.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Dory Le Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:07 am

Elliot shook his heads at Sophia's words. "I'm not saying we should focus on Hogwarts. I have yet to find any evidence on how bad Hogwarts really is. I have a cousin at Hogwarts and she has not told me anything about their being major problems there. Obviously I worry because there are Death Eater's there but they also have Potter's Army. Have we ever thought of working a bit better with them?"

He sighed. "I just... What needs are more immediate? The Death Eaters in Hogwarts, or outside them. Rebels like Barker, or international affairs like the Triwizard Tournament. Or consolidating power in the Ministry. I guess what I am asking is which problem is most immediate?"
Dory Le
Dory Le
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:32 am

''It's not that bad at Hogwarts, but it could get so. We have a new addition, a certain Flint Kenlem - he teaches Dark Arts, but I can't be certain about the level of danger he presents. As for the hammering Jess, of course we shall need to work out the details, but do remember - there is nothing a little Polyjuice couldn't handle. Those guards that James mentioned earlier, they are stationed around the gates, meaning that their participation in meetings and arrangements is non-existent. I highly doubt that the higher Death Eaters care what they do as long as they do their jobs. As per our Headmaster, he was never a sympathizer of the Dark Army, although he is loony in his own way, but he could easily supply us with needed info and substances'', McCoy commented.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Robbins Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:56 pm

You'd never know it was a wizard's house, that was for sure. Any wizard worth his salt would have had this place set to rights in a jiffy. Young people these days just didn't have any vim or vigour. It came of all the pampering they got at that blasted school.

Down the hall, Mercutio could hear someone speaking about the very same thing. So, they'd put dark arts on the curriculum? Good for them. Mercutio had always thought the disregard for that subject was a mistake.

He entered the kitchen with an energetic greeting for everyone and rather than sitting down, walked directly to the larder. There had to be something to eat around here somewhere.

"Evening lads and lasses. Hope I'm not too late to join the fun."

Sara Robbins
Sara Robbins

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Jess nodded a quick greeting to Skeeter and Elliot. "Good day to you both," he said, as they entered at relatively the same time, before he focused his attention back to the main goings-on of the meeting. "Well Matt we need to spot out the plan first, then I guarantee we'll start something. I just don't want to rush into anything, we've done it before, and it doesn't work well," he told them all. "However, when I'm satisfied with the plan, we'll launch an attack.

Then Elliot lent insight into a matter he himself had spent a few hours pondering over. "Well, Elliot," he said, "The triwizard tournament would be a part of Hogwarts, wouldn't it?" He suggested, putting that one out of the equation. As for Barker and the Ministry, well, we have the Minister here, and I think he's doing his best. Barker, he's not our problem, I'm not suggesting we just ignore him, but with the Aurors searching for him, we can afford not to focus all our manpower on him. We'll spare an arm on him though, hopefully that will help. With your permission, Robert, of course." he said (This is pre-barker capture, so you know.)

Listending to McCoy he caught a very valuable piece of information. "So he could supply us with Polyjuice potion for the attack? If so, that would be monumentally helpful." he told McCoy. "As for the rest of us, if you're not comfortable with fighting spells, and I'm looking at the newbies here," he said, poking his tongue out for a second, "I suggest that you get comfortable with them," he concluded. "If these people have been chosen for guarding the castle, they're dangerous, their information will be disappointingly small, but they'll still be valuable tar-" he said, cutting off as a plump old man walked into his kitchen and went for the food.

He heard the man say something, and raised an eyebrow, looking around at the gathered. "And you are?" he asked the man
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top