Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:18 am

Matt absentmindedly chuckled at Sophia's comment. It was like Madi to throw food, she got it from him. He was drumming his twirling his wand between his fingers. He wasn't really paying attention to anyone talking; they were all talking to eachother. When Mari walked in he nodded to her, had she said morning? Matt swore is was nearly ten o'clock at night. He shrugged and continued to spin his wand, which sparked for a moment. He payed no notice to this and continued to stare at an empty chair. It seemed to be the most chair like thing in the room. He yawned and looked up when he heard a faintly familiar voice. It was Michael Tremain acompanied by Robert. Or was it Robert acompanied by Michael? Ah well, bottom line is they had come together. He smiled at Robert glad to see he was up and...well he was pale but he looked fairly healthy.

"Hello Michael, Robert; glad to see you're doing better." he said to him grinning. "Michael, if you're looking for whiskey I'm sure the Death Eaters have taken it all." he said grinning. Michaels thoughts of whiskey were practically being shouted at him. He had practiced Leglimens a little too much over the past month or so. "But Jess'll restock soon I'm sure...." he said winking at Jess.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 13

Post by Michael Tremaine Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 am

"I am much better, thank you," Robert laughed. He was getting a bit of a kick out of how Matt's leglimens skills were obviously developing and how he had used them on Michael. Michael clearly wasn't used to it.

Michael, meanwhile, was trying to wrap his mind around three very un-patriotic British concepts. First, Grimmauld Place without firewhiskey was just a breech of tradition. Out and out. That just wasn't right. The two came together. Any good military stronghold always had whiskey. It wasn't bloody likely that these soldiers got by on pumpkin juice.

Second, what the hell kind of bartender didn't have a bottle of firewhiskey anyway? That was just all kinds of wrong.

And third, who in the daylights could live with Walburga and not need a drink? He looked at Robert, wondering what the hell Robert had dragged him into, and Robert looked back at him and laughed out loud, in pure amusement.

"It'll all make sense in a moment, Mike," Robert said.
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:23 am

McCoy entered the old house on Grimmauld Place. He could hardly remember the last time he entered the House. He wasn't present during all those fights, he, as it is with Wilson, had to keep aside because of their jobs, the only opportunity to protect the students of the school. But now, it seems that things have gone for the better and that they could, very soon, start all over again. He did hope he would see some of the old members, but he was also certain that there would be some new ones - it would be sad if it wasn't so. He opened the door and entered the kitchen, smiling to the lot. ''I do apologize for being late, had some chores in class. But, it is pleasant to see you all'', he said, taking his usual seat.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:32 am

He saw McCoy enter just as he apparated in front of the House. Although they should have made a deal, they came practically simultaneously. He walked slowly, wearing his usual dark gray suit. He opened all the doors of the, still, damp house, walked through the empty rooms and entered the kitchen. It was, truly, a long time since he had seen this room. He had to miss the earlier meetings because his role within the school, but now, that Doyle is Headmaster, the situation is far more simpler. ''Good day'', he greeted coldly, looking at the present members and then going to his usual seat, next to Jess. He offered his hand. ''I presume you are doing well, lad?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:14 am

Jess chuckled and watched the Fireplace take form, good thing too, it was getting more than a little chilly, part of the flaw of an open roofed house. He chuckled and looked up as Mari walked in. "Quite," he said with another chuckle, it was true that Grimmauld place had looked better, and he did need to work on fixing it all up. He then pointed his wand at the now-standing fireplace and turned away as it burst into happily dancing flames. "Much better," he said with a smile.

He then heard the door open again and Mrs. Black embark on yet another tirade. "Old Bat," he muttered to himself, before hearing Robert and Matt talking out in the hall, before another voice, new to him, joined the throng. In walked another man and Jess cocked his head, before Robert explained, causing a look of enlightenment to appear on Jess' face. "Michael, it's a pleasure," he said, reaching out and shaking his hand. "It's Jess, by the way," he said, bending over and pulling the leg of his pants up, exposing a flask tucked into his sock. "I always keep one on me," he said, unscrewing the cap and taking a quick sip before resealing it and tossing it over to Michael. "It's vintage," he added, shooting a mock-stern look at him. "So don't go spilling it," he told him, before breaking the serious façade and chuckling.

He then turned and saw another face he barely recognised. "McCoy my friend," he said with a large voice, "Good to see you, good to see you," he said. "Not a problem, i know all about school issues," he said with a chuckle, before another voice wiped it from his face. "Wilson, bloody hell, is that you?" he asked, a look of shock on his face. "Long time no see. You've got a bit of nerve turning up here, but i know... your reasons, please, do be welcome," he said with a strained smile. He was happy to see Wilson, that was true, but he didn't know how the others would react.

He then sat back down, nodding to Wilson and tapped his wand on the table, this time issuing a crack each time it hit the table. "Ok, we're ready to start," he said in a raised voice, getting the attention of the people in the room. "first things first." he said, pausing. "Welcome back," he said with a smile.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:44 am

"Oh well done," Michael said, smiling at Jess and taking a swig from the flask. He resealed it and tossed it back to Jess. "Its quite a crew you have here, Sirius. Although, I think I'd have painted Walburga's mouth shut a long time ago."

Michael knew of Wilson and McCoy. He wasn't that unimformed, but he didn't know them personally. He didnt' know some of the younger members, but that would come, he was sure. At this point, it looked like one of the things on the Order's list needed to be setting their headquarters to rights. A little bit of time with a wand would do wonders. He was interested in observing the Order and how it functioned now. He knew what he would have formulated as an agenda, but he was going to wait and see how this all played out. These were all people that Robert and Khaat considered friends, so he wanted to, truly, just sit back and see what made each of them Order worthy. He took a seat on the other side of Khaat as he saw Robert take an empty seat on the other side of Brian.

Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Daniel was frazzled and his hair a mess. He was late for the meeting, and had long forgotten the directions to Grimmauld Place. Long forgotten and long untrained for the position. He dressed hurriedly, since he'd woken up late this morning, and was presumably late for the meeting. Probably. He hurried there by one of Brienne's old Quidditch brooms, It didn't go very fast, and he couldn't apparate to the meeting since he'd forgotten what Grimmauld Place looked like, and he had to know what it looked like in order to get there. He soon arrived after so much struggle trying to find where it was.

He strode in, still messy, his shirt on backwards, and everything else all messy and un-pressed. He wasn't the most neatly dressed person anyway, but he still wanted to impress even if his clothes were all messy and crappy looking. He took a seat and sank into it, hoping to not be noticed as late, but merely not paying attention. He was a blunder, at least in the eyes of some, but not to himself. He was no blunder, just disguising himself. Disguising himself as unorganized and rookie-like so he could pack a punch later.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Robert looked at the broom Daniel brought with him and look at the young man's windblown and disheveled appearance. He frowned. That wasn't quite Daniel's style typically. Not like that. "Daniel," he said, "Try apparating next time. Did you forget this is a very muggle street ? I really would not like to have to obliviate the whole muggle neighborhood. You took a massive risk riding your broom in downtown London. That really is exceptionally dangerous, even when you might need to do it on very rare occasion. At any rate, we're glad you made it. We're about to get started, I think. Are we not, Jess?"

Robert was a bit interested in seeing what direction the Order would take now. There were a lot of choices to be made, and they were in a very unique position of being seen as being out of business and therefore unlikely to be noticed, at least for awhile. That was well worth making use of, Robert thought.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Matt couldn't help but grin as Michael drank from the secret flask. Jess surprised him everyday; always something new. Robert spoke up and he smirked a little bit as Daniel got told off. He hid it well but knew Robert would see it. He just hoped that Robert wouldn't mention it; knowing him however, he'd make a joke. Though Daniel was looking rather odd tonight. Perhaps he had been in a rush; but nothing that exaggerated. Matt, still twirling his wand, look at Robert "I think we ought to start soon. This is all that's left right? Well besides a few others but..they're often tardy." he said to Robert and Jess. He was still twirling his wand and he could feel it's warmth in his his fingers.

"Oh, and I don't think I congratulated you Robert." Matt said standing up. "I'm glad you got the new Minister position. If I were still in office the whole country would've been in ruins by Christmas." he said grinning and standing next to Robert.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:51 am

Jess grinned and caught the flask, taking another swig of it before tucking it into his sock, "Thank you" he said with a hint of amusement layering his voice. "Why thank you," he said, looking around at the various faces, "And i would've tried, but she just kept moving and hid her face under the frame, pain in the butt really." He said, trailing off in the end. "Ah well, if we just leave her alone she's normally bearable." He said with a smile.

He then looked up and saw Daniel walk in, a quick nod was all the acknowledgement he was going to receive, unfortunately, and it was all he did. 'sides, the boy looked like he just wanted to be left alone, he was late, he knew it, Jess making note of it wouldn't help the situation, so he'd just leave it.

Of course, that illusion of peace and calm was shattered when Robert spoke, struggling to hide a smile Jess just looked off into space as Robert scolded the younger fellow, like that wasn't familiar enough. Hearing his voice Jess snapped back into reality. "Yes," he said, not sure what he was agreeing to, but recognising the cue, he was fairly good at that, Hogwarts was good training for realising when to say yes, and when to say no.

"But enough of this tomfoolery, it's time to get started i believe," he said, clapping his hands together. "As you all know, we're dead... we've been cut out, died out, the Order, as the world knew it, is dead.... is what they think. We, however, know that that's just not true, and we can use that to our advantage. You see, the way i see it, is that our enemies aren't going to see us as a threat, they're going to be focusing on other things, the Triwizard Tournament for example, we can use this to our advantage."

"Now, what sort of an advantage that could be, that's what I want to discuss with you. Where should we go? I personally think that trying to free Hogwarts would be the best course of action, however our numbers are alarmingly low, we could use their ignorance to try and build up our base of support. We have the Ministry on our side, I hope, but not much else, and I'm afraid our economic strength is less than I had hoped. I'm open to your suggestions, and ultimately it is up to you, as a group. I must warn you though, this decision needs to be made with haste, before our enemies realise the threat we truly are." he said seriously
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top