Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Emil dodged the other spell. "NO, CHRISTY! I WILL NOT SHUT UP NOR WILL I LET YOU DIE!" The red fog was in his vision and thickened to a stronger one until his vision was obscured somewhat. "CRUCIATUS!" He pointed his wand at Ne'Os, he was casting a strong one, letting all his hatred and anger flow through to the wand. When he felt this intense, there was no spell that could drain him, not even this one. When he talked now, it seemed as if a second voice was behind it, perhaps that was just an echo. "Leave us ALONE!" He shouted as he continued the Cruciatus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:00 pm

"Du dummer Mann! Lassen Sie mich das! Das ist nicht deine Rache zu nehmen ... Sein mein!" she screamed at Emil. She was quickly losing her patience with him. "Expelliarmus." she said pointing her wand at Emil. She turned her attention back to Ne'os, "Expelliarmus." she said hoping that he would be disarmed and not dodge the spell so easily now.

"What about my now eight year old brother?" she asked glarring at him, "Was it right that he grow up without a father? What about your kids with Sam?" she continued, "Was it right you tried to kill their mother. You didn't even deserve to live." She pointed her wand firmly, "Sectumsempra."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:37 am

He felt his wand fly from his hand he looked at Christabelle "I loved Sam...and my ki-" he said as he was cut off as new cuts appeared on his body. He felt himself black out and then when he woke a second later he was on his back. He coughed clearing the blood from his lungs as he said "I loved my wife...and my kids....i was insane with power i did not know what i was doing...If i had killed your father or had a hand in it...i wish you would forgive me" he said hoping to at least catch her off guard long enough as he prepared to break into her mind. he would wait until she was defenseless if he did it now she would shrug it off and kill him. He also sent a mental distress call to his old friend the death eater that had shared his mind with Ne'Os while he lacked a body. With his trained ears he heard a soft pop in a upstairs room and the very soft footsteps of the old man that had been safe harbor. The death eater found a safe spot to hide while he waited for another silent command that would only be sent in the event Ne'Os was able to break Christabelle's mental barriers.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:23 am

Emil was pushed back. He'd been hit with Expelliarmus. He smashed through the glass window, and had been cut up pretty badly. He was sure to have scars tomorrow, if he'd live to see tomorrow. He hoped he would, but he was in too much pain to think about that. He tried moving, but couldn't get up. Shards of glass were embedded in his skin and were cutting him slowly. Blood trickled from the wounds onto the pavement below. The red rubies shone in the light, but Emil saw them as dark. Darker than any pit of despair. Christy refused help from him, and he couldn't help her now even if he wanted to. He was too injured to do a thing. He sighed and watched as some colors floated in his vision, then faded, then came back. They drove him crazy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Christabelle glared at Ne'os, "You don't have the faintest clue of what love is!" she spat at him, "I'm only going to let you live because that makes me the better person for it. I'll never fogive you for what you did but I'll at least let you live with it. After all you are the one who has to look at yourself in the mirror every day. She then turned her eyes onto Emil.

She saw he was injured and she hurried to him and quickly healed up his cuts. "You should have listened to me." she said looking at him. She was sure Ne'os would try to attack her in someway but she wasn't the little sixteen year old girl he knew anymore. She had more power than she herself could even imagine.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:33 am

Ne'Os saw that she appeared distracted gathering his strength he drew a second wand from his robes and said very quietly "legilimens" he said using the magical brain spike the drive at her defenses he hoped he could break through if he did he could control her how easy would it be to make her own body kill the precious life within her. HE concentrated making sure to save some strength encase she fought back but used enough to hopefully break through.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 am

Emil looked to the ground and saw that the colors were no longer flashing, nor was he trickling red rubies. For once, he was okay. He looked up at Christy with a grateful look in his eyes. "Thank you for healing me up". He was surprisingly calm for someone who was just smashed through a window. Someone who just made a foolish mistake. A foolish, horrid mistake which could've gotten him killed. Like the one he made not but eight years ago. When he put her under the wrathful hit of the Cruciatus curse. He felt horrible for doing that. He'd never forgive himself for it. Nor would he ever care to let himself slip into rage. "What can I do to help you then, if I can't do anything with you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Christy almost fell ontop of Emil when she was hit with the legitimens. She was trying to fight it off. She had been given years of training at it but it had been a while since she had actually been hit with one and much less hit with it when she wasn't aware of it. Although, her defenses were stronger than what they had been when she was younger.

She looked at Emil, "Kill him." she said as she reached for her wand and aimed it at Ne'os, "Stupefy." she said angrily at him trying to get into her mind. She wanted to kill him for trying to invade her mind. "He's trying to get into my head." she said trying her best to fight it off, which was working surprisingly well but limiting her concentration.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:31 am

Ne'Os felt the world go dark as the stunner hit him. He made no defense he didn't have the strength to do it. He was now at her mercy would she kill him or would she let him live. It was entirely up to her now. He woke a second later feeling incredibly tired he looked at Christabelle "I regret to say that i miscalculated....are you going to kill me?" he asked her wondering what would happen.

((it is a possible future after all so its up to you what happens))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top