Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) Empty Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:18 am

Christabelle, now twenty five and managed to finally make her father's memory proud. She had as of two months prior, been named Germany's Mistress of Magic, a job that she had been working for not only her whole life but since her father's death. She had also started an actual family with Emil whom she had met eight years ago while on Vacation. He had been her blessing in disquise though she really didn't know it then.

She walked down the busy streets of London wearing a pin stripped pants suit, her hair pulled up in a messy bun. She had just come from a long meeting with the ministry and she unbuttoned the jacket, her stomach slightly swollen from her first actual child.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) Empty Re: Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 am

the 25 year old Ne'OS walked down the street he had just gotten his body back while this one wasn't vampire it made little difference to him. He was addicted to the taste of blood but now he had to make sure it was clean and pure. He drank from the small hip flask he had on his person. Placing it into his suit jacket he continued. He glanced around and saw Christabelle or at least he thought he did. He felt blind without his heightened senses. He gave her a small smile as he walked past he wondered what he would do.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) Empty Re: Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:37 am

Christabelle continued to walk the street. She noticed someone smile at her and somehow something familiar clicked in her head. Its so familiar. she thought as she stopped in front of him, "I'm sorry but you just look so familiar." she said to him. She couldn't place the face but she could place the smile. It was the smile of some long ago enemy that she hadn't seen in years so she couldn't even dare to remember who it was. "Do I know you?" she asked curiously.

She had grown up a good bit in the almost nine years since they had last seen each other. She was no longer the sixteen year old who was out for revenge for her father's death. She was now in her father's high position of power and much more grown up and mature for it, although her veela heritage kept the strain of her work from showing.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:46 am

"Oh we fought a war together you and I" he said smiling as he turned making sure he had a dagger hidden up his sleeve. Old habits died hard even for one such as him that had actually died. "But sadly you and I stopped speaking i heard you are in a position of power" he said smiling again making sure his teeth showed. while he didn't have fangs he wondered if she would make the connection.

His new body looked directly as it would of had he remained human and not become a vampire. He remembered the ritual with minor details just fuzzy emotions and immense pain.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:50 am

Christy stood there contemplating for a moment, she still couldn't place a name to his face. "I'm sorry I honestly can't say I remember." Of course with as many people as she had met over the years it was amazing that she could go home and remember her adopted sister Abbey's face at times.

She smiled being mentioned her position of power, "Yes, about two months ago." she replied to that, "I'm now the youngest Mistress of Magic the German ministry has ever had. Although it took me a little longer to achieve than anticipated but I'm the better for it. Ministry work makes you grow up fast I've realized."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:59 am

"Well then maybe you should become a vampire or create a horcrux both give you long life and wont destroy your skin like ministry work will" he said slightly disappointed "speaking of long life did you hear that the dark wizard Ne'Os Emof has returned?" he asked her. "Happened a few years back heard he was looking for his old enemies i would sure hate to be in your shoes considering he killed one of the German ministers"he said smiling yet again but this time giving a dark spin to it. He slowly moved his hand so that it was pressed against the spring contraption that would bring the dagger to his hand should he need it. He hoped he had hid the contraption trigger well enough she wouldn't see it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:06 am

Christy grew tense at the mentioning of her becoming a vampire. She had never feared growing old like a lot of people did. Yes, she could be extremely vain, part of her being half-veela and part of it being raised the way she was but she never feared growing old. She had been alive in this life longer than she had in anyother life.

The mention of her father had been another stab in the chest to her. She had taken his death extremely hard and the mention of Ne'Os..who she believed to this day had killed her father didn't do any justice, "It was my father he killed." she said angrily, as one hand went defensively to her stomach. The smile on his face hadn't helped her comfort any. She had found she had grown more protective since she found out she was going to be having a child of her own.

She hesitantly grabbed for her own wand, "You're toying with my emotions." she said looking him in the eye. Of course she had noticed something was up when he placed his hand for something, she wasn't exactly stupid...no never. You couldn't be a complete and total moron to get where whe was, even if they somehow manged it in England. "Its exactly a safe thing to do with a pregnant woman you know."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:12 am

"Good then maybe you will listen, you understand of course last minister of magic i ran into killed me. We need to talk but this is to open if one of those demons pops up neither of us have the strength to defeat it and the ministry of london will think it odd your talking to a death eater" he said scanning the buildings seeing a empty one he slowly started to walk to it. "If you want to learn the truth of your father's death you should come with me" he said turning and walking into the building kicking the door open he walked to a comfy looking armchair and sat down waiting patiently.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:16 am

Emil's life had become a living dream, he'd married the woman he loved and they were to have a baby soon enough. It took eight years to get to that point, but boy was it worth it. He smiled at the thought of it. He had so many names picked out and it was so hard to choose. Ultimately, though, the decision would be Christy's. Or, at least part of it. He'd choose the names and put them in lists, then she'd pick them out based on what she liked. Speaking of Christy, there she was....with a stranger. Hmm, very odd. He hoped that she hadn't been unfaithful, but that wasn't likely. Something was wrong. The man and his beloved looked like antitheses of each other.

He didn't say a word, but felt like watching. If she were in trouble, he'd leap into action and try to stop this man from hurting her. That is, if she looked like she was in trouble.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:21 am

Christabelle glared at him as his words registered her mind. The only minister that had managed to kill someone in recent years that she knew of was Matt...and that was...No..it couldn't be. Her brain finally clicked as to who he was, "Whos to say I should want to go with you anywhere Ne'Os?" she asked venom dripping from her words, "I should honestly kill you where I stand, you're nothing more than a liar and a murderer." she said keeping her eye on him. She never trusted him, even after her short time at Hogwarts and after all he had managed to almost kill her best friend.

"And not only that but you tried to murder my best friend as well!" she exclaimed looking at him, pregnant women were very hormonal and when they had a grudge against you, you knever knew what you could get them to say or do.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top