Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:34 am

"Dear you know how hard it is for me to hear these days please come in and have a seat i promise you will get your revenge" he said using magic to amplify his voice he added a small chuckle and then cut off the spell he now had his double core wand in hand. He decided to have some fun he stood up and walked to the door "it was not me that killed your father you know though it was sadly my craftsmanship that was used to do the deed" he said doing his best to sound truthful while still prepared to defend himself.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eight Years to get what I want (Ne'Os and Open)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:43 am

Emil overheard Ne'Os, then Christy. He was never one to doubt that woman, but maybe this time the man was right. He hoped he'd be doing the right thing when he went inside. "Christy!" He shouted, "Don't do this! You're better than this, you'll get hurt!" He drew his wand, preparing to strike if it turned out that this man was to harm him instead. "Whoever you are, don't hurt my wife or my unborn child. I don't know you, but if you lay a hand on her, I swear that you'll die. You will die and I will be happy that you are dead!" He drew his wand and pointed it at Ne'Os.

"One wrong move, buddy, one wrong move. You'll pay".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:49 am

Christy groaned when she saw her husband run into the building after Ne'os and her. What in the world is that man thinking? she thought as she pulled out her wand and made her way into the building. She knew how to handle Ne'os...yet Emil...He didn't know the slightest bit of history between them. He didn't even know that he was the one who killed her father. Hell, even she thought he had been killed forever.

She entered the building, "Emil!" she called out as she looked directly at Ne'os and then to her husband, "I can handle this Emil." she said as she was glaring at her father's murderer. "Trust me, I've been waiting damn near nine years for vengeance on him." she said as she pointed her wand at Ne'os. She had her father's wand on her incase she need it as well.

"Why should I even believe you Ne'os?" she asked glaring at him icily. "You would stab me in the back quicker than anyone I know. You would have done better just to stay dead..but no I guess thats too much to ask for isn't it?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:10 am

"atleast i didnt turn on my own kind, Verräter" he said spitting the German word for traitor at her "you would say i would stab you in the back it would only be for my own safety, tell me did you kick the half breeds out of your country?" he asked and then turning to the new person he said "You should know i am Ne'Os Emof, killer of the dark lord, and former head of the death eaters do you really think you can kill me?" he asked as the dagger flew into his hand ready to be tossed if need be. He raised his wand not aiming it at anyone in particular. "During our little war, ministress, one of my daggers went missing then all i know is that your father turned up dead as soon as i entered the country. I was not going to kill him i was going to ask him to reconsider banning half breeds from the country" he said sounding hurt that he had been framed in such a way.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:20 am

"I don't care who you are, don't hurt Christy!" At that point, Emil wasn't listening. He wasn't going to listen to anyone, he was infuriated. So much so that he'd flung a curse at Ne'Os, and not even realized it. He'd flung a slightly weak Sectumsempra. He growled, his eyes becoming dark with hatred towards Ne'Os. He snarled louder and louder. If he were covered in fur, he could pass as a werewolf.

"You think you can lie to her and get away with it! Hm? Don't you DARE!" He threw another curse at him, not thinking straight. His eyes were clouded with searing white hatred, yet the fear of dying was ever present in the back of his mind, but not as strong as it would be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:29 am

Christy looked over at Emil, "Would you just put the wand down for a second and shut the hell up?" she said glaring at her husband, "Secondly if you're going to start throwing curses you might want to say them with more meaning." she said as she pointed her wand at him, "Like this...Stupefy."

She turned her sites on Ne'os. "Actually I never banned half-breeds." she said looking at him, "That would be a completely ridiculous accusation considering I'm a half-veela!" she had to laugh a little at that. "Though to be honest after what you did to my father, the ministry never released their ban on vampires."

She hated Ne'os with every fiber of her being. "Plus not to mention you've tried to kill me on multiple occasions before when I never laid a wand or weapon towards you." Even when she had been trying to leave the confederacy this had been something she found to be true. "I'm a lot stronger than I was back when we were in school Ne'os...Remember I'm the youngest ministress that has ever been in Germany."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:33 am

Ne'Os moved the duel core wand to absorb the curse the weak sectumsempra hit him causing small cuts he simple smiled as small trickles of blood trickles from the cuts in his clothes he deflected the next curse with ease he did not want to fight he knew as he was not a vampire he was weaker then normal he didn't even have the elder wand. "You are indeed foolish to fight me this is your first warning attack again i shall destroy you" he said his eyes filled with dangerous anger.

He turned back to Christy "I was a foolish young vampire who's mind was poisoned with dark power now i am free i wish to apologize if i can not prove to you that it was not me who killed your father. You will feel so much better when you just let this go...but if you want to try to take revenge i can guarantee you that one of the four of us...yes i include your child, will not make it out alive and i'm sorry to say in your state and in your friend's weakness i will not be one of the dead" he said growling eying them both ready to block the next spells.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:50 am

Emil dodged the Stupefy. "Why did you do that? I'm only trying to help you! I want to help you out and I don't want to see you or our child die!" He threw a strong Stupefy at Ne'Os. He was fueled by raw hatred and love right now, so his spells became more powerful over time. Not even fatigue could quench it. "You will not destroy me! Never! Nor Christy, nor our baby!" His eyes seemed to have a fire stoked to full blast, which made him look fierce. No matter what anyone else said, he'd be going strong. He threw another, stronger, Sectumsempra at Ne'Os. This one had a lot of emotion and strength put behind it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:04 am

Christy looked over at Emil and angrily in German she spoke, "Because you're getting in my way!" she retorted. She really didn't want to get into it with him right then. "We'll get into this later but I really can't deal with the both of you know!" she pointed her want at him again, "Quietus." she said turning her attention back to Ne'os.

She had to laugh at him, "Ne'os if you could have ever killed me it would have been every single time you had a chance in the past eight years and you know it." she said. Her laugh had almost a sadistic tone to it. Nothing at all like Emil had probably ever heard from her. "Lets see there was that time I left the confederacy, several times after that, not to mention..." she paused as if she were in thought, "That time you almost killed Sophia and I FROZE!"

She pointed her want at him angrily, using a spell that wasn't exactly not dark magic giving it all she had, "Attonbitus." she said watching as the lightening came down towards Ne'os. She almost laughed at knowing how hard the spell was to dodge much less react in enough time to counter it well.

((Yeah yeah I had to be evil XD An offensive spell which sends a bolt of lightning towards the victim, severely injuring and perhaps killing the target. More powerful wizards can use this spell to hit multiple targets. Very hard to dodge.))
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:01 am

Ne'OS's eyes widened as he felt his skin tear open and blood spill out he stumbled back drunkenly as the bolt of lightning came down upon him he mumbled a weak protection spell which absorbed some of the curse but not all of it he fell to his knees as the bolt of lightning cauterized his wounds stopping the bleeding. on his face was a expression of true fear "please, please don't kill me i swear that i did not kill your father go into my memorys if you must but i did not kill him. I dont deny all the things i did in my passed but i was troubled and forced to do these things. My first death changed me...I have a family now two children and a wife. would you tear me away from them?" he asked her not knowing how they would survive without him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top