8 Years later - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

8 Years later - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

8 Years later

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 Years later - Page 16 Empty Re: 8 Years later

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:39 pm

I'd Like an omlett." She told him smiling. She then sat down and looked at little trinity. "Here trinity." She said then she put her bottle into trin's mouth and let her eat.Memz held the bottle with one hand and tried to eat using her other. She was careful not to let any of the hot food fall off of her fork or her plate and land on trin because that would just be terrible. "This is good honey." She told him liking the food.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Kellan smiled at her he was happy she liked it then asked "do you want me to feed her while you eat?" he wanted to make Memmys life as easy as possible. if it were possible he would make it so she wouldn't have to lift a finger. but he couldn't do that because he had to work. almost every day. thoug hhe wasn't going to day not right after trenity was born. he wouldn't leave memmy alone with all the kids he sat in the chair next to her insteed of across from her this time.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:39 pm

"Its fine.. Its not as hard as it was when we had the twins to feed." Mems told him. She rested her head on his sholder and stopped eating for she was getting full. "It's going to be tough... having to hire a special teacher to teach Trin how to get around and how to read and write without seeing." She told him. "I will probably have to get a job then so we have the money." She said smiling. "That would be nice actually... to have a job for the first time."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:42 pm

"what ever you want hun." Kellan wispered puting him arm around her. "if you want a job you can go get one. Though that would mean that we would have to find a baby sitter too." kellan didn't really have a problem with that as long as Memmy was happy. he watched Kal and Kay for a little while makeing sure they ate enough of their breckfast that they wouln't be back in the kitchen in just a few minutes wanting something eals.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:35 pm

When kay and kal finished, Remembrance told them they could go play. "Do you know how we should decorate lil trins room? We could do anything really i just wanna know what would be perfect for our little girl." She said to him as she watched trinity begin to fall asleep. Since she was new born, Remembrance wouldnt expect trinity to be awake alot like the other two children were. She wanted to decorate the room perfectly.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:59 pm

"we could do anything you want." Kellan said "you desinge it and i'll do every thine eals if you would like." he held Memmy for a while as they sat there talking about trienitys room. "do you want the garden like we talked about the other day? or maybe soemthing eals?" he wispred kissing her on the cheek. he smiled at her and their youngest daughter. "how are you feeling?" he wispred he hadn;t asked her that since trin was born though he should have asked her.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:55 am

"Kellan.. I think you should choose for me.. I mean she will end up being your other little girl just as Kay is now.. and we know what the others want.. When trinity's older... we can discribe her room to her." She said smiling down at her small, newborn, blind baby girl. "If yu want the garden than that would be perfect.. I really think that she would like a garden in her room.. but whatever you want is that she gets." Mems smiled happily as she looked at him.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 am

"I to think she would like a garden." he wispred smileing at memmy. "so a garden she sall get. if you desine it i will make it come to life.," kellan was still smileing at her "do you want there to be real flowers or fake ones? what colors? what flowers? you can pick it all out." he wispred. he knew memmy would be so much better at all of this girly flowery gardn than him so he would let her do what ever she wanted to the room.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:31 pm

Why not real flowers.. Like have magical plants in her room? that would be cool. Im pretty sure Tirn would love to have magical kind of flowers... We could have a roof like in hogwarts where it changes.. At night its clear and at day its beautiful with butterflies flying around and stuff." She told him smiling. "And We could have a few trees and stuff also.. Just make sorta like a real garden but some of it is part of the wall." She said.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:02 pm

"what ever you want." he wispred "though i though you didn't want to expose magic to the kids when they are so young." he just knew that she never used magic around him and it wasn't really good for the kids to know about it when they sent them to a muggle preschool. "maybe we souldn't send them to preschool. expsealy not a muggle one." he wispred thinking about the safety of their children and the exposion of magic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top