8 Years later - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

8 Years later - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

8 Years later

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 Years later - Page 15 Empty Re: 8 Years later

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Remembrance walked slowly back into her's and Kellans bedroom. She couldnt believe what she heard. He actually thought his daughter hated him. She climbed on the bed and kissed him on the cheek then looked over his sholder at their baby girl. "Your daughter doesnt hate you kellan.. she was just upset that for once she didnt get what she wanted... We cant always give her whatever she wants you know that." She told him smiling a little.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:09 pm

Kellan huged memmy. he had her lay her head on his sholder and he layed his head on hers as he looked down at his little baby. "shes never acted like that before." he wispred "i don't like seeing her like that. i don't ever want her to be upseat again." he loved his whole family and didn't like seeing them upset. he gave them everything they wanted and more so they would be happy and stay happy. he loved seeign the smiles on their faces and hated seeing their tears.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:24 pm

"We cant always give them what they want... They will get sad at some point... we will just have to accept that." She said smiling. " I mean im glad that you want her to be happy all of the time but just wait til she is older... She will have broken hearts... Feel left out at points.. She wont always be happy.. I mean you know that. As a child you werent always happy and neither was i but.... when we were that was good." She then kisses him on the cheek once again.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:39 pm

"though we can try our hardest." he wispred. kellan kissed memmy lightly on the lips. he held 2 of his girls close to him as he wished his other girl was there to and he couldn't forget about his little boy."I love you." he wispred kissing her gain. "lets go make breckfast for the kids." then he got up slowly then held out a hand to help Memmy to her feet. he was still in his pjs holding trenity in his armclose to him. he smiled at memmy then trenity who smiled back at him.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:00 pm

"Yes... Lets go." She said grabbing his hand and getting up. She liked it when he was in his ppajamas. He looked hotter in her mind when he wore them. She let go of his hand. "Go down there... I have a surprise for you." She told him. She Waited for him to get to the kitchen then she went to her daughters room and said, "Kay.. Would you like to make a surprise for your daddy?" She asked her eldest daughter. Strait away her daughter got up kinda happy kinda sad. "Sit down at your desk and draw a picture of our family.. On the back write, 'love you daddy with all of my heart.' When you are done.... Come down to the kitchen and give it to him." She said smiling. "Ok mommy!" Kay said excitedly.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Kellan started cooking some food for his family. he was still holding his and memmys youngest daughter trenity. "do you want daddy to lay you down in the crib?" he asked the little girl in his arms who was smileing up at her daddy. "guess not." he wispred. "do you think mommy will want scrambled eggs or an omlett?" he asked. then he made 2 omlettes and some scrabled eggs. he also fried some bacon and made enough toast for them all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Remembrance watched as Kay drew her drawing. It was adorable how she drew her family. She had started with her daddy then her mummy then kal then her and at the end she drew her sister. It looked like such a happy family. When she finished Remembrance looked at the picture. "Thats awesome kay."

8 Years later - Page 15 Family
^--- the picture.

Kay smiled then wrote on the back, 'I love you daddy with all of my heart.' Then she picked it up and walked downstairs with her mommy. "Kellan... Kay has a present for you." She told him smiling. Kay then ran up to her daddy and gave him the picture smiling a little smile.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Kellan Kneeled down next to kay. and looked at the picuter that she handed him. he huged his little girl and wispred "i love you to." he stood up holding his two little girls in his arms he kissed her then asked "are you done being mad at me? if you arn't im really sorry." he walked over to memmy and regretfully handed trenety to her so he could hold kay better. he smiled at her "I love all of you." he wispred kissing his three girls on the head. "but where is kal?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Remembrance looked at her baby girl for a second then up at kellan. "Kal is still asleep." She told him as she was glad that he was happy again. She smiled more as kay said. "Im not mad at you daddy you are awesome! Then kay hugged him tightly. She was glad that he liked her drawing. She didnt care if it was pretty or awesome or whatever. All that mattered to her was that she was with her daddy and her daddy wasnt upset at her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Kellan huged Kay back then he huged memmy to. "how about some breckfast?" he asked seting kay down in her seat then got the food he had cooked. "i'll go get kal." he said then ran up stiars and picked up his sleeping son. "Kal hun time to wake up." he said holding him "breckfast is ready." he carried him down stiars and sat kal next to his sister then gave them all food. "Memmy do you want an omlette or scrambled eggs? i didn't know so i made both."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top