8 Years later - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

8 Years later - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

8 Years later

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 Years later - Page 17 Empty Re: 8 Years later

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:32 pm

"I think that i was wrong to keep magic from them..." Remembrance said as she looked down at her little baby. "Dont worry about the kids.. if they expose magic... their teacher will cover it up for them.. Their teacher is a squib.. So she knows about them being wizards.. and she knows what to do if they begin to show magic.." Aurora told him smiling. "I got everything covered for now.. When they goto kindergarten i will have someone helping them out.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:56 pm

"okay," he wispered. "I'll do what ever you want to the room."kellan kissed her on the cheek then wispred "you were doing what you thouht best. you were protecting them. everyone with magical children should be like you." he was still scared that he would ruin their lives but that fear would most like never go away. he was just worried for them and wanted them to have the best life ever. he kissed her again this time full on the lips then huged her.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Remembrance smiled at him then she looked down at her little trin some more. trin was one of the most perfect babies she could think of. Trin barely cried, She was awake often and she was adorable. She would be a beautiful wizard when she gets older. "I just wonder how she will be able to learn magic and everything if she cant see at all." Mems whispered as she layed her head on his sholder. That was what worried her the most.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellan Vonka Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:24 pm

"she will find her own way of learning." Kellan said quietly kissing Remembrance on the head. "She will be able to learn just as Kay and Kal will. it just may take a little longer." he held two of his girls as he and memmy sat there with Trinity in her arms. "come on lets go watch t.v. with Kay and Kal. spend some time with all of our kids." he knew trinity would never be able to enjoy this as they seemed to but she would find her own thing to enjoy and Kellan would do everything he could to help her do so.
Kellan Vonka
Kellan Vonka

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:31 pm

"Okay." Remembrance said as she got up. When they got to the living room, Kal ran over to his mommy and said "Mommy can I hold trinity pleasee mommy please Remembrance smiled and told kal to go sit on the sofa and that if he was good he cold hold her when it was time to watch kays favorite show.

Happy as can be, Kal ran over to the couch and sat in his normal spot just as his mommy told him. He loved his little sister and wanted to hold her. Remembrance smiled looked at kellan. "Want to hold her hun?" She asked him smiling.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 pm

"only if i can hold the rest of my family to." Kellan wispered then when and sat next to kal ruffleing his sons hair. kellan then put his arm round kal after helping kay up onto his lap holding her close to him as they watched tv. "do you all love trinity?" he asked the two three year olds quietly as the little kids shows played in front of them. he was sure the kids were not palying attintion to him at all but he really didn't care he knew that the two of them would love their little sister no mater what.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Kay begin to watch the tv once a cartoon came on and ignored her daddy while kal on the other hand looked up at his father and said, "Of course we do daddy. Why wouldnt we wuv little trinity?" He got off of the couch and went over to his mommy to see trinity who was asleep in her mommies arms. Remembrance picked up kal and put him in her lap then she let him hold trinity but she helped him hold her so that way trinity wouldnt fall from his arms. She was glad that he wasnt jelouse of his new little sister.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Kellan ran his hand throw Kays hair "Kay, Honey." he wispred "why didn't you andswer me?" she looked at her quietly as his little girl watched cartoons on the tv. "don't you love Trinity?" he asked her after a little bit her looked over at Memmy Kal and trinity. he smiled at the site of seeing the little boy holding his baby sister while sitting in him bothers lap. it was sweet Kellan just wished to one day see kay doing the same as her twin brother.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:39 pm

"I love her daddy." She said as she stared at the Tv screen. She loved to watch tv more than anything except when it comes to playing with her mommy and daddy. Kay loved to play with her mommy and daddy alot also.

"Kay... Wanna hold trin?" Mems asked her little girl as kal gave the baby back to his mother and sat next to his twin sister. the look on his face said he liked holding his lil sister.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Kellen looked at his little girl again then smiled and put his arm around their son. he silently waited for Kay to andswer her mothers question as she watched tv. as kellen thought about it Kay watched to much tv. she should get out and play more. slowly and quietly he got up and went over and turned off the tv. "lets go out side." he said the his family. "any one want to play?" he looked back and froth from the twins then at their mother. he stood there for a long time then sat down in front of the tv on the floor
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top