Lesson 2 - Basic Level - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lesson 2 - Basic Level - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lesson 2 - Basic Level

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesson 2 - Basic Level - Page 2 Empty Re: Lesson 2 - Basic Level

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Cecilia came in to class late "sorry," she mummbled to the professor as she took her seat and takeing out her Potions book. she quickly relized they were makeing babbling bevrage. "i didn't relize what time it was." she had gotten lost in a book and almost for got about class all together. then once she had relized what time it was she had to run to the castle from the lake. it was only the second class and she had been late to both of them. this year was starting off to be horrible for her.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Albert Doyle Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:47 pm

''Are you stupid? Or maybe blind? One of the worst excuses you could say is that you did not realize what time it is, meaning you are either blind, which means you should have a medical diagnosis, stupid, which means that you do not have anything to do here in my classroom, or on drugs, which would make things interesting. But, I doubt it is option number three. Now, you have 30 minutes (one day in RL) to finish up your Potions. The only one NOT TO FAIL, currently is that boy that freaks out once he sees me'', he said, slightly aroused.
Edgar Albert Doyle
Edgar Albert Doyle

Number of posts : 190
Special Abilities : Apparation, Occlumency, Legilimency, Wandless Magic, Non-verbal Magic
Occupation : Owner of Slugs & Jiggers; Potions Master at Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:15 pm

"umm Proffesor, I had been reading a book by the lake. I had been so aborbed in it that i forgot to cheek the time. im not blind at all i would have been able to read the clock. then stupid is the last thing that i am." Cecilia said quietly the shyness was starting to take over now that she was around more than one person. sometimes two people around her was okay but she was till kindof shy. she then opened her book and started to brew the babbleing bevrage.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Andrew wasn't sure about what was going to happen with Aurora once she drank Andrew's potion. The only thing he did believe he knew was that he had brewed it according to the instructions in the book. Andrew went over to her and handed the brew to her.

"I guess he wants you to try it," Andrew said quietly. "It looks like what the directions said it should look like, but this isn't one I've had myself."

He didn't really feel a whole lot of anxiety about his potion, really. He felt like he had done fairly well. After all, what was the worst thing that could happen? Would she end up transfigured into a frog or something? There certainly could be worse things in life than spending one's days as a frog. Actually, Andrew thought that might be fun.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:46 am

Sam walked into the classroom, a calm look on his face, and approached the front bench. "I'm late Sir," he said, there was no apology, for he wasn't sorry, he'd been busy, and time had got away from him, it was really as simple as that. "It wont happen again," He finished with, before taking his place in the class and quickly writing down the notes of the class, knowing that he wouldn't be able to meet the practical aspects of the class in time.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top