meeting people in a new place - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

meeting people in a new place - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

meeting people in a new place

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meeting people in a new place - Page 4 Empty Re: meeting people in a new place

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 pm

"Well what do you want to know?" Violet asked hence she was the closest to him. She looked at kellan then looked at Prison. Prison was at the moment telling the directions to where the Alley was so they could go get something to eat. Violet looked at sky and watched as sky talked to Prison and helped him with the directions to the alley. She looked like she was having a great time.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:16 pm

"what ever you would like to tell me." he said his arm around her and his hand resting on her sholder he had started to smile some again. trying not to look like a complet jerk but still kindof jelous of prison. "you tell me what you want and i'll andswer any of your questions."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:19 pm

"Well. All i can think of telling you is that Sky is death... She can Read lips better than anyone but she usually doesnt talk." She looked at sky who was smiling as Prison talked to her like a normal person. It's really been a long time since i have seen her smiling and having a good time.. Most people are mean to her. I mean she can head but just barely. So sometimes she dont have to look at you if she can hear you but other times she cant.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:45 pm

"wow thats sad." he said. kellan was going to make sure that he told prison this later. he also had to ask the kid his name. after they had skiped that whole part befor hand. "what would you like to know about me?" he asked now wondering if sky wished that viv hadn't told him about her being death. he just smiled at her a little trying to seem interested.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Ally thought for a minute. "Tell us whatever you want." Ally said boredly. Ally was watching Sky and Prison talk. It was a good thing for them to talk.

(this is what Prison and sky were talking about)

Prison Smiled as Sky told him that he was one of the only people who didnt care about her being deaf besides her friends. Prison Knew it wasnt important if she was deaf because her personallity was as pure as a dove.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 pm

"there isn't really much to me." he said. he was thinking of his mom more than the girls at the moment. to him it seemed like he could feel her telling him that this girl wasn't the right one. none of them were. they didn't even seem strong or independent. they seemed like they needed some one to depend on that they could just bearly stand on their own feet. though if thats the kind of girl another guy wants. let that guy have them.

(idk)
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:35 pm

The girls watched Prison as he and Sky talked. Sky didnt know that they were watching her all she knew was that she was having a great time. When they got to the alley, Sky and Prison both paid for the taxi trip and the girls got out. "This is the place. And isnt it a wonderous place?" He asked the girls. The girls all three nodded boredly. She loooked around for a while
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 am

uh yeah." kellan said "umm i think i have to go some where." he felt really unconfertable around them now for some reson. the grils only cared about sky and sky really seemed to be into prison. these girls didn't care about him at all. he had no place here. "though i will pay for your food." he then handed prison some money hopeing it was enough to pay for he four of them to eat.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:21 pm

"Why leave?" Sky asked Kellan. to her he didnt look like someone who would have something to do instead of hang out with girls. "Yeah man why leave i mean c'mon ur muh bud." Prison said and then he whispered in his ear, "And besides you cant leave me here with the girls.. That would be terrible to be alone with three girls." He also said.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:45 pm

"well i guess i could stay just for a little while." Kellan said kindof finding it weard that prison though it would be terrible to be alone with tree girls. what was wrong with him didn't he know that it was a wonderful thang that three girls were interested in him. interested enough to pretty much go out on a date with him. "i kind of need to find my father and tell him something though." well really he wanted to tell his father that he knew what he had done so many years ago.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top