meeting people in a new place - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

meeting people in a new place - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

meeting people in a new place

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meeting people in a new place - Page 3 Empty Re: meeting people in a new place

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:07 pm

The three girls started whispering together, talking about if they should go somewhere with them. Finally shy littke Sky spoke up and said. "We'd love to go anywhere he would like to go." And she pointed to Prison at that minute. Prison looked at them astonished. He didnt expect them to talk to him much but it didnt matter. "Uhh.. How about.. cafe twin montez?" He asked. He could tell that these two girls were wizards. She girls smiled. We love that place said sky who didnt smile one bit.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Kellan smiled he was happy that they agreed to go with them and also happy that these girls were witches. "so what school do you all go to?" he asked waiting for prison to get up so they could go to cafe twin montez. he was also planing on paying for it though he didn't know how that would go over with the others. he never once stoped smileing not wanting to make the girls go away with a scoule.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:31 pm

"We goto bebauxtions but we are 16 so yeah.." Sky explained boredly. She sat down next to Prison. "How are we going to get to the resturaunt though? isnt that place like all the way acrossed town or something? Sky asked. Prison looked at her and shrugged. "I dunno" He said. "Havent been there in a long while now .
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:36 pm

"i my self go to durmstrang." kellan said "and i could dissapperate there though i could only take one person with me at a time. and then the muggles would see us dissappere in thin air." he was seventeen though they could problyguess that by the way he said he could use magic out side of school with out the minserty geting involved. "oh and then i don't know how the menistory would react to that."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Prison smiled slightly. "We could just take a taxi or something probobly." He said. It was true that they could do because it was something that would be easier. Like they did look like normal muggles so they could get all they way over there withought using magic at all. it was easy as ever to do something such as that on a nice day. They for sure wouldnt want to walk that far.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:57 pm

"thats a good idea to." Kellan said laughing at him self. he would have never though of that. he didn't even really know what a taxi is "wait what is a taxi again?" he asked. he never really payed attintion to muggles so it really made alot of since that he didn't have a clue in the world what this thing was. he hardly even knew what a car was let alone that muggles got payed to drive other muggles around in one sometimes any way.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:00 pm

"A taxi is one of the car's that people pay muggle money to use to get places that would be way to far away for them to walk to." Prison said boredly. He stood up and when he saw a taxi coming there way he whistled and the taxi stopped in front of them "Where to?" The taxi dude asked. "Takes us to the other side of town please. Just drop us off at the alley up there." Prison told him. When he said the alley he meant the old run down store that was over there. some people called it the alley.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Kellan stood next to Prison and said "ladies first." once they were in he waited for prison to climb into the car befor geting in him self. he wasn't really smileing as much as he was before. his smile had started to fade when the girls said they would only come if prison did. though that ment that these girls were not the same as the other. they could see who kellan really was.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:32 pm

"You can get in the back I will sit up front with the driver and help him with directions." Quickly Prison ran to the other side of the taxi, opened the pasenger door and sat down in the front. He talked to the driver a bit then looked back at the girls smiling slightly. He didnt know what he was going to do now. He quickly faced the front and told the Driver which street he was to turn at.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:50 pm

kellan sat there next to the girls then siezd the oppertunity to put his arm around violite who was the closet one to him "why don't you tell us more about your selves." he said to the girls. not meaning the stuff that would revle magic to the driver but other little stuff that even muggles would scare with each other.

(i know i know its not 75 words)
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top