Lost in the forest of dean again - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lost in the forest of dean again - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lost in the forest of dean again

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost in the forest of dean again - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost in the forest of dean again

Post by Nick Potter Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:28 pm

"Good" Nick told her quietly. "Theres a lake over there we can camp there but on our way there the centuars might hear us" Nick told her it was time to bring science to the game. Nick had been walking to the lake when they got there the centuars were there before them and it looked like they had set up camp. "Hm Centuars leave their camp and never come back sooo" Nick said quietly. "Ah Lumos i forgot about that spell" Nick told her quietly then he casted lumos and saw A rock the size of a base ball Nick picked it up. Nick gripped the rock tightly "This is where 6years of Muggle baseball Pitching pays off" Nick told her the rock was the size of a base ball so it was easy for him to throw it.

Nick threw the Rock and it landed on the other side of the lake. All the centaurs were gone looking for the thing that made the sound. "So you want to take some of there stuff like blankets and we can make our own camp or we can use what they had" Nick asked her quietly as the centuars went out of sight.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Lost in the forest of dean again - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost in the forest of dean again

Post by Nerissa Hatts Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 pm

“We can make our own camp…”

Nerissa stopped walking suddenly, as if she had run into a transparent wall of some sort, and couldn’t figure out how to walk through it; the idea of camping out in the dark forest both frightened her, and excited her. What sort of terrible things would happen to her if she said yes? Thousands of strange creatures called the Forest of Dean home, and she had a pretty good feeling that they wouldn’t be to happy when they figured out that two strange humans had decided to spend the night.

Nerissa also wondered what sort of bravery could possibly come with facing her fears of being torn apart by magical creatures.

She found herself looking up at the black sky, which was speckled with thousands of tiny stars that looked like they were dancing; how late was it? Nerissa had left her warm, safe home in a hurry to get away from the people who loved her and liked to give her hugs and tell her how much they loved her… she had no idea what time it had been when she had left, and no idea what time it was after all the time she had already spent, lost in the Forest of Dean. Why was she lost in the Forest anyway? She should have stayed home and continued to return the hugs of the people who thought that she was doing just fine, the people who couldn’t see behind her phony smile.

“They don’t know? How don’t they know, Nerissa? Your mom is an auror…”
“The trash is filled to the brim with torn up newspapers, and the TV’s remote is missing”
“I… I don’t understand” Calvin had looked so confused…
“Calvin, don’t tell them. I don’t want to hurt anyone. They don’t need to know”
“Are you OK? It has been a month since Ne’Os tortured you, but you still seem… off”
“Just don’t get anyone else involved. I’m fine”

Pft. What a liar she had become. Nerissa inhaled slowly, she didn’t want to go home to lie some more; she would rather face the creatures that lived with the Forest, than the concerned faces of her family. “Yeah, lets move into their camp for the night. We can leave when the sun rises,” she replied, her voice a little shaky as she breathed deeply once more.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Nick oticed that she was thinking hard about a painful bad memory it could just be him though."Ok we will move in their camp" Nick told her quietly walking to a tent. When he was at the camp he tripped over a rope trap and he grabbed on to Nerissa's arm to pull him self up but instead she fell with him. When they hit the ground Nerissa was on top of him because he puled her down by accident the he noticed something:

He kissed her.

Sure it was accidental but still. "Im uh sorry" Nick told her quietly getting up and helping her up. Damn Im so stupid why did I let that happen Nick hought to himself. Now Nick felt wierd kissing a girl that wasent his girlfriend. Nick went into the Centuar camp "So what do we do for food" Nick asked her.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Nick Potter was, apparently, a very clumsy person- either that or he really enjoyed pretending to be so. He had already gotten himself injured once, and Nerissa could have taken that as a warning, but she hadn’t, and so she had been pulled to the ground with him when he had tripped, when she probably could have stepped away from him in time to avoid it.

She had always been a rather thin girl, and rather fragile, but she could imagine that it had hurt badly when she had fallen on top of Nick; she might have been small, but she had a good feeling she was heavy enough to knock the wind out of the boy. “Oof,” Nerissa croaked- only to inhale her words strangely when she felt Nick’s lips upon hers suddenly. She had frozen completely, as if his touch had turned her to stone, but Nick had waited a few moments before parting from her, putting some space in-between the two of them, as if it hadn’t been an accident at all.

He apologized, but Nerissa didn’t reply; she didn’t believe him. He wasn’t sorry, it was clear by the way he had kissed her, and by the expression on his face. She had asked this boy for help when she found herself lost in the Forest of Dean, and he went and kissed her, as if they were on a date and not a life-threatening adventure. It was the typical thing for a teenage boy to do, but having only ever dated once before, Nerissa hadn’t yet learned to expect such things.

Nerissa stood up, and walked a few steps away from him, “Whatever, Nick” she replied… and was shocked by the icy tone she had used. She managed to keep her face blank and expressionless, but on the inside she was squirming.

It had been a while since Nerissa had kissed anyone; she had put up a bubble around her in order to keep the boys a good distance away from her until she sorted things out, sorted her life out, and so it left her feeling lightheaded for a moment. Her heart fluttered beneath her ribcage at an unnaturally quick pace, and her lips seemed to be on fire.

Things were already confusing enough for the poor girl without adding a boy to the equation... She would be leaving London soon, and had already severed all her ties.

"So what do we do for food"

Nerissa couldn’t help but feel irritated towards Nick; he had jumbled up her thoughts, and she didn’t like it, “Food can wait until tomorrow,” she replied simply, biting down on the edges of her tongue in order to keep her voice steady and sounding somewhat normal. She had already begun adjusting the camp; making a place for herself near the fire pit in the center, so that she could keep herself warm while she slept....

...but she had run into yet another problem.

They had studied a charm for producing fire in Charms, Nerissa remembered the homework assignment being quite difficult in fact, but for some reason the charm just refused to come to mind. “Ugh…” she groaned, gripping her wand tightly in her right hand. “Episky!” she hissed, but the tip of her wand lit with a bright, blue light and she knew that she had gotten the spell wrong. Ask Nick for help. He’ll remember the charm, her thoughts suggested, but the idea made her stomach flip upside-down; she didn’t need any more help from Nick Potter. She didn’t need help. She could figure out the incantation on her own without the assistance of some boy who cared only for getting in her pants- “Nick, come help me start the fire.”

Nerissa had been momentarily defeated.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:14 pm

"Nick Come help me start the fire" Those words echoed in his mind he really didnt know what to do at the moment. "I really am sorry It was on accident Really im not usually like that Its just that from the first time I saw you I had a crush on you" Nick told her quietly. Nick finally cast Incendio out lound and the wood caught fire. Nick satrted to set up a barricade around the camp so no intruders can get in. Nick looked back at Nerissa What ever friendship they had was probilly over. "So im going to seal the barricade do you need anything before I do" Nick asked her probilly not but he wanted to be nice Thats just who he was.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:19 am

Nerissa looked down at the ashes and wood that made up the fire pit as she listened to Nick’s footsteps. He had stopped beside her, but she couldn’t look up to meet his gaze, for she had a pretty good feeling she wouldn’t be able to deal with the confusion and frustration she would no doubt feel. She did however, answer him in the same, quiet voice that he had used when explaining his actions, “I’m leaving Nick. I just don’t want to feel like I’ve left people behind when I get on my flight.” Despite the fact that Nerissa had left out a few judgmental words, she was being completely honest with the boy; she didn’t want to feel attached to London in any way when she left for America, because she knew she wouldn’t be able to handle the guilt that would come along with leaving people she cared about behind.

Did she care about Nick? Nerissa had to stop for a moment to consider the fact. She hadn’t known him for long, and for the time that she had known him, she had seen him do some things that had frightened her out of her wits…

Nick ran over to Nerissa and pointed his wand at her head "Cast a spell at me and I kill her"

A flame erupted from the tip of Nick’s wand like a lighter. The orange flame danced about for a moment before traveling along the air until it reached the wood in the center of the fire pit, which instantly caught fire. You care for Nick as you care for any random stranger on the street; you would not wish death upon either of them, Nerissa decided after giving it a few more moments of thought, which she needed to determine the truth.

“No, I have everything with me,” she replied in a tone that was rather thoughtful as she continued to stare off into the dancing flames.
Nerissa Hatts

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Nick stared at her and listened if she had everything with her then he whould seal the barricade. Nick sealed the barricade "Leaving London So am I im going to America I never been there before" Nick told her then he remembered something. That night at Knouckturn ally thats why she didnt like him much "Listen Im Not evil Nerissa I wasent under my own control then I was under Ne'os control if you give me a chance at being my frind you whould know that" Nick told her quietly. Nick could tell what she was think by the thought in her eyes then he looked at the tents and went in them.

The first tent was full of dead human skin meat and bones with maggots. Nick puked when he stepped out of there. "You dont want to go in there" Nick told her quietly.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top