Whose Side Are You On? - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whose Side Are You On?

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 13 Empty Re: Whose Side Are You On?

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:48 am

"Well you are-," he said but stopped himself from finishing it. He had almost tried to flirt with Chase, and he knew that he was going out with Nerissa. He didn't know why, but he just almost did. He chuckled slightly to himself and then said "Yeah, we wouldn't want that."

He swam a bit away from Chase, hoping to avoid anything that might have come spontanesously and splashed some water at Chase. "Got you!" he said, trying to sound like his old joking self and smiled brightly. He would try to enjoy the moment and not think about what he had tried to say.

He propelled himself underwater, before Chase could do anything to Andrew and swam around behind her. "Boo!" he said, weaing his traditional smile
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:56 am

Chase yelped when he splashed her, and spun around in the water to get him back, but he was gone. "Crap.." She muttered and looked around for him quickly, sticking her face in the water, and not seeing him she came back up and heard a BOO from behind her. Shrieking she spun around and splashed out, half expecting a Death Eater to be there. She opened her eyes and looked at him, and then felt her whole body relax. "I'm so stupid!" She said laughing at him, and splashing again. "I guess.." She shook her head and looked around. It was pretty amazing how silly she could be sometimes, she hadn't meant to literally take him as a Death Eater, but his face had caught the light funny, and almost made it look like he was invisible, and she was reminded painfully of the man from that night.

Chase laughed and put her hand through her hair. "Sorry! I thought you were a Death Eater! For a second it looked like you were invisible, cause the light caught you funny!" She laughed happily and then dove under the water before he could splash her back. She swam just below his feet, and looked down at the fish below her. Before reaching up and grabbing a hold of his ankle and pulling hard, hoping he would stay down and look at what she was looking at. It really was a beautiful site.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:23 am

[I'm only doing that because you guys won the BvG game xD]

Andrew once again couldn't reply as he felt himself being pulled underneath the ocean again. Gaining his breath, he looked out to where Chase was looking and saw many different types of fish, swimming around. It looked amazing, seeing all the different types of fish surrounded by the coral. He was surprised and looked over to Chase.

Pushing upwards with his head, he grabbed onto Chases arm to pull her up towards the surface. Once they were both up and back into the air, he pressed his lips down onto Chases's lips, his mind filled with tunnel vision. He kept his lips down onto hers, and pulled away. Suddenly, he realised what he had just done. "Oh god..." he said swimming away from Chase. What had just happened...again?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:34 am

Chase grinned at the look on his face when he saw the beauty of the coral and how it reflected the light that was shining through the water. All of the fish minding their own business, not even glancing at the two swimmers so near them. They were probably used to people who went scuba diving and snorkeling, who people who were just swimming, didn't even bother them in the slightest.

Chase suddenly felt fingers wrap around her arm, and she was being dragged up by Andrew. Looking confused, she broke surface face first so that he hair wasn't that much in the way. Suddenly, his lips were on hers. Chase's body froze, her eyes wide open with shock as he kissed her. And before she could do anything about it, he had let go and swum away. "Erm..." She whispered, her fingers touching her lips as she stared at him. "An..Andrew?" She said softly, her eyes wide with surprise. Sure she had realized how good he had looked without his shirt on, and sure he was really cute, and they had been flirting just about as long as they had met, but.. he had a girlfriend! He wasn't supposed to be.. pulling her up out of the water and kissing her... She could feel her cheeks heat up quickly and she stared at him, her fingers still touching her lips. Heat rushed into her cheeks again, when Chase suddenly realized.

She wanted to kiss him again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:46 am

Andrew waded in the same spot for the moment, until he could finally clear his thoughts up to say "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me...it's just...I..." but he couldn't find the words to describe what he had felt. It seemed to have just swept over him, like some tide that couldn't be stopped. And he enjoyed it too. But he was concerned about Nerissa. He felt like he had loved Nerissa, and then this suddenly just happens, and he felt like his whole relationship was ruined.

He regreted it now. He wanted to just turn back time and forget about the horrible mess that he had just created. There were so many reasons, why he did what he did, but none of them were good. He wanted to do it again, to feel as he had been a few seconds ago, but he knew the cost. And it was too great, for him to afford. He wished he could say something, maybe anything that could change past events, and make him and her forget about it, but his mind was left stupefied.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:55 am

Chase bit her lip as he started to apologize. But she knew, she knew that something had been going through his head that had made him want to kiss her.. something different then what had been there yesterday, maybe even that morning as well. She could feel herself trembling in the water, her hands over her lips still, as though frozen. Her feet were barely skimming the ground, and she moved closer to the sore, feeling her feet touch the sand under neath, now that she could hold herself up without having to swim, she let her hand fall from her mouth, her mind and body shocked into a frozen stance.

She could see the regret on his face, he wished he hadn't of done that, and she knew she shouldn't have enjoyed it... it was a kiss, a short, sweet kiss. She had a feeling he hadn't even thought about it, just. done it, and regretted it. Afraid of scaring him away, and painfully aware that all he had to do was aparate and he'd be gone from there, she moved a bit closer to him. "Andrew.. I'm sorry.." She said suddenly, her body trembling still. "If there was something I did.. that made you feel like.. you had to.. or.. if you feel like I pressured you.. I didn't really, I know you have.. a girlfriend." She choked on the word girlfriend and turned away from him, but then turned back and continued. "And that.. shouldn't have happened.. but.. I still.. want to be your friend." She said unaware that she had moved closer to him as she spoke, until they were almost in touching distance again.

"Andrew.." She looked away from him, anywhere but him, but suddenly her eyes locked on his again, and she moved forward in the water, her hand touched his cheek, and her lips found his again. Shock blasted through her body, but she kept the kiss for just a little longer, she had forgotten, what it felt like to kiss someone. What it felt like to be able to hold their hand, or even be close enough to feel their body heat. The kiss lasted a bit longer then it should have, and she pulled away slowly. Her eyes still closed lightly, her hand on his cheek. Afraid to open her eyes, she let her hand fall and her head look towards the water, her eyes still shut, but now tightly, as though afraid he would slap her.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:11 am

Andrew had not expected the second kiss to come quickly. He would've tried to fight it off, but he felt weak. Before he knew it, his arms were wrapped around her back, and enjoying the kiss. He felt reality sting back into him though, once it was over and a sudden wave of regret and temptation flowed into his body. He was weak. He couldn't believe what had happened in only a few seconds, and his heart nearly skipped a beat. Holding her there in the water, he couldn't let go, as if he were petrified.

But it happened again. He pressed his lips on her, feeling only the tunnel vision in his head again, feeling himself grow more confident during the kiss, nearly making it last longer than it ever should have been. Shouldn't have even happened at all. After a couple more seconds, he pulled away, and flung his arms away from Chase, almost as in anger. "No!" he said swimming back towards the beach. He moved his head towards the scalp of his head, and pushed his hair back, trying to calm himself down.

[We lost like one other time, so I just wanted my debt to be repaid in full lol xP]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:22 am

[OOC: aww for a second I thought you were just enjoying it XD ]

Chase hadn't expected him to kiss her back so.. enthusiastically. His arms wrapped around her back, her hands on his face, it would have been nice to stay there forever, lost in each other's embrace. The warm water lapping at their elbows and chests. Her eyes closed as he held her for a moment. Realizing he wasn't going to slap her, she looked up at him carefully, her eyes wide, when suddenly he was kissing her again!

Chase couldn't believe this was happening, she was here.. with Andrew, in Hawaii, warm water, and palm trees, and she was kissing him, and he was kissing her back. Chase's hand moved to his hair, running her fingers through it, brushing it across her fingertips. The kiss seemed to last an eternity, taking it's time, showing emotion, a hungry desire to kiss again, but going away as soon as it appeared. And all to soon, the kiss was over, and he had flung his arms away from her and going to the beach again.

One word seemed to be filling her brain, one word that sounded so painful and distraught. "No!" His voice echoed in her head over and over. "No.. no.. no.." And Chase didn't realize that the words were not escaping her lips, her hands pressed over her face. That shouldn't have happened! Not at all! He had a girlfriend.. and that shouldn't have been like that! She very much would have liked to just sink under the water and drown right there. She had caused that pain in his voice. Caused him to run off in anger. He probably hated her now.

She slowly looked up at him, he looked so angry, rushing to the beach, his hand combing his hair back. That hair her hand had just been in. Her mind was blank with shock and anger, anger at herself, anger at everything but him. The anger turned towards the beautiful day even, for making it feel like had it been a horrid and gross day, that wouldn't have happened. Chase slowly found her footing, and made her way up to the beach, her eyes downcast, her cheeks pink. "Andrew.." She whispered when she got within speaking distance of him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:37 am

[I would enjoy it but I would have to break up with Nerissa afterwords haha.]

Andrew tried to think over and over again about what he would say. Every word, every statement, everything sounded like it would be bad. It wasn't anything bad itself, but his mind twisted them to make it seem that way. He couldn't belive that he had done something like that, even if he had no intentions of doing so on purpose. It was just the heat of the moment that got him.

He turned back towards Chase, and he looked flustered. He couldn't think of one word to say, he couldn't evenn think straight. Everything to him seemed wrong right now. "Chase..." he said softly and sat down on the warm grass, his head looking towards her "what happened? I mean...what do I mean? It's not like I hate you or anything...I rather enjoyed it to be honest with you...but I'm with someone already."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:47 am

Chase watched as he turned to look at her, and she was relieved that he wasn't angry at her. He looked.. hopeless though, and she wanted to give him a hug, but at that moment, that just didn't seem right at all. He sat down on the grass, and she took a tentative step towards him, before slowly sitting next to him. Far enough away from him that if he got angry he wouldn't hit her. But close enough that they were obviously talking to each other. Her mind flashed back to the bear earlier that morning and the bit her lip staring down into her lap.

Chase braced herself for angry words, for abuse and yelling to ensue from his mouth, his anger pouring out onto her for kissing him, and letting him to kiss her. But what she heard instead, was a million times worse. He sounded.. sad.. so sad. He really liked his girlfriend, and she knew it, and yet.. she had kissed him anyway. Her lips tingled just thinking about it, and she swallowed hard, trying to forget the taste of his lips on hers. "I don't know Andrew.." she said softly. "I.. I enjoyed it too.. It's been so long.." She could barely believe her own words but they came out anyway. "I'm sorry!" she said studying her fingernails. "I shouldn't have.. I mean.." She took a deep breath in, shaky and harsh, and it came out in a very small laugh, and she glanced at him. "We were flirting all day.. and we saved each others lives from multiple bears.." She pulled her knees to her chest and rested her head on them.

"Andrew.. I've never met someone like you.. Someone who is so.. well like me." She said blushing, but she kept talking, doing what she knew best. "I can't say I didn't enjoy every minute I was with you.. be it.. attacking bears, or just sitting and talking.. you were even there to just listen to me cry.." She buried her face into her knees so that her voice came out muffled. "And I REALLY liked kissing you.. but I know that you have a girlfriend, and you obviously like her a lot..." She whispered, her voice getting weaker and weaker. "So I understand if you never want to talk to me again, never want to look at me again.. I'll go right now, it's not to far from Sophia's house, and it's Hawaii, I'm not about to be picked up by Snatchers.." She said, blinking back tears. "Just say the word and I'll leave.." She took a deep shuddering breath in and then looked at him, waiting for his response.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top