Learning how to Control Powers - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learning how to Control Powers - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learning how to Control Powers

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning how to Control Powers - Page 6 Empty Re: Learning how to Control Powers

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:46 am

"NO ANDREW" Nick yelled flying up next to him "Neos tell me where she is and I will kill andrew and join you" Nick said
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Learning how to Control Powers - Page 6 Empty Re: Learning how to Control Powers

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:46 am

((thanks for taking me with you btw Very Happy))

Ne'Os smield the bullets hit his golden shields which everytime where hit apeared around his body before fading away only to reappear every hit. He landed infront of the ministry. he walked in his staff echoing as it hit the ground. He spotted the aurors he raised his staff once and then let it hit the ground. the staff glowed momentarily and then faded back to its normal dull glow. "What are you going to do Nick attack me with the aurors? he asked him his voice still appearing from the air around them. "Nerissa is not here obviously this is a personal visit you see Nick has my magic while it will come back to me sooner than latter i need it back im sure the ministry will understand why im about to destroy there atrium yet again" the voice said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:47 am

(( Im done posting here AND YOU DONT HAVE MY POWERS NEOS))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 am

Andrew pulled out his wand and aimed it at Nick while his gun was trained on Ne'os. "if you hurt her, I swear to god!" he snarled tempted to pull the trigger "I will be there to watch you die."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:52 am

((you cant claim to have my powers especially since i took mine back in the topic where i gave them to you. i was just bieng nice and not saying anything since you already have them im not taking your powers im taking mine so you can be here and resist or i can godmod and take them from you anyway))

The figure didnt acknowlege Andrews existance he stared at Nick. "Its time to get my powers back open your mind for me or i will take them with force" said the voice.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:54 am

"Your not getting them" Nick told him "CRUCIO" Nick cast at andrew
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:57 am

Andrew had been too preoccupied with Ne'os, he didn't noticed Nick cast the crucio spell. He was hit in his side and immediatly, he felt as if he was splitting in two. He tried hard to fight the spell, but it was useless. He saw his vision start to become gray and the sides of his eyes becoming black. The last few seconds, he didn't feel pain, nor hear anything. He slipped and fell off his broom. He had already been completely passed out to feel the crash, but he had fallen a pretty large height, and would be surprized he was still breathing at all.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:58 am

"Now imkeeping your powers but tell me where nerrssia is andtake me to her" Nick told him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:59 am

"Nick you leave me no choice" he said rasing the staff and slamming the butt of it onto the ground with force the tile under it cracked. A jet of white light flew at nick.

((its a spell from of legilimency btw so if it hits he can take control and get HIs not yours HIS powers back))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:00 am

The spell missed nick
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top