Learning how to Control Powers - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learning how to Control Powers - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learning how to Control Powers

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning how to Control Powers - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning how to Control Powers

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:54 am

Andrew didn't flinch at his movement. Almost to a point where you couldn't see, he had his gun to the stomach of Nick. "I'll kill you before you can even cast a spell," he said calmly pressing the barrel of his gun harder into Nick's stomach. He wasn't in the mood for this kind of BS
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Learning how to Control Powers - Page 2 Empty Re: Learning how to Control Powers

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:57 am

Nick tried to control himself but he was able to pull his wand back "Aqumeti" Nick cast at the fire
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:59 am

And put his gun away and then looked back as Nick extinguished the fire. He then leaned against the bark of the tree again and said "Like I said, I can't help. I don't know anything about your sudden power or anything."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:02 am

"Yes but you do want to save nerrisa the only way is to help me control it" Nick told him "Avada Kevadra" Nick cast at a tree then a hole appeared in the tree
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:06 am

Andrew once again felt a large spike of anger go through his body. "Don't mention her," he said trying hard not to but a snapping tone into his voice. He didn't know why, but he just felt like something tore his stomach out. What was wrong with him? "fine I'll help," he said calmly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:09 am

"Thanks you can start by tellling me what that gun does" Nick asked him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:14 am

Andrew looked at his gun and sighed. "It was created by a couple of scientists and rouge wizards back a few years ago," he started "they had created it for one specific purpose. Killing wizards. It was supposed to be the perfect weapons so soliders could kill us. This is just a prototype, and has a mind of it's own. Yet, when my brother visted Death a while ago with Ne'os and Matt, Death infused some of his power with the gun. Yet it still doesn't do enough."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:15 am

"Wanna bet" Nick took the gun then cast a spell on it non verbly then the gun glowed "Here" Nick said thowing the gun back to andrew
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:32 am

Andrew kept his hands on the gun and put it away, seeing no other changes to it. He ddn't know why Nick did that, but hopefully it was something good. He still leaned against the tree and then looked out towards the forest. "Anyone else supposed to be here?" he asked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:33 am

"Yes Khatt and that gun is 500 times better now" Nick told him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top