Learning how to Control Powers - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learning how to Control Powers - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learning how to Control Powers

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning how to Control Powers - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning how to Control Powers

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:42 am

"Sure," he said rolling his eyes at the declaration. It was already good before, yet he figured, it would be better now to take down Ne'os invisible barrier he had. He would need all the help he could get. He looked back at Nick and said "What now?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Learning how to Control Powers - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning how to Control Powers

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:45 am

"Use it" Nick said as he casted "Incendio" on some logs but instead of normal flames they were blue
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 am

Andrew pulled out his gun again and then aimed at a tree. He pulled the trigger, and when the bullets struck a tree, it made a large 9 inch hole, larger than the other time. "Wow," he said monotonely "amazing." He put his gun away and then leaned against the tree again.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:57 am

"See what my power can do Andrew but i can do evil stuff too"Nick told him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:31 am

"Save the evil stuff for the evil people," he said sounding more like a demand "such as Ne'os. Now I know your a vampire now, is there any way we can get into the blood bank without having to use a portkey?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:39 am

"Yep You get put on the menu but sometimes I cant control my power" Nick told him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:43 am

Andrew crossed his arms. Everything turned to the point of being a vampire. He would need to get in there and also find a way to fight. Of course, he had the Siren that could act as a real gun without magic, but he didn't know if that would be enough to take down a bunch of blood hyper vampires. They weren't invincible, but they were strong as hell. He looked back over at Nick and said "Then I'll help you learn to control your power so we can raid the blood bank," he said
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:46 am

"Thank you hit me with Crucio" Nick said because he wanted to know how his defenses were
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:47 am

Andrew raised an eyebrow at his request. He nodded and then pulled out his wand. He held his wand out to Nick and thought Crucio nothing happened. He closed his eyes, and then thought of the terrible fighting that happened, and Ne'os. His anger rose higher by every second and then opened his eyes. He saw a beam shoot out of his wand and fly towards Nick.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 am

The spell hit Nick "I hardly felt it" Nick told him As his eyes turned red "CRUCIO" Nick shouted
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top