right after a duel - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

right after a duel - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

right after a duel

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

right after a duel - Page 7 Empty Re: right after a duel

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:44 am

Nick walked into the hospital wing "hey lucey louis will be in in a minute" Nick told her
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:39 am

Louis got in. "So whats up guys." He said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:27 pm

"Oh hey Lousi, did you and Nick have a nice talk?"Sophia asked giving him a soft wasrm smile. Sophia knew what they talked about for she could read there minds and plus she wasn't stupid. "So when are you going to tell her?"Sophia muttered to Louis to where he could only hear her. As she looked at Lucy she seen she was half awake in her bed and obviously waiting for Louis. "She's waiting on you Louis, so go."said Sophia giving him alittle push hoping to get him moving.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Nick walked back over to Sophia
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:34 am

Louis was being pressured but he couldnt now. He may have seemed weird after he tried protecting her which he epicly failed. But it was now or Never. "Hey Lucy" He said "Umm how do I put this umm. I.... Like..... You......" He said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:38 am

Nick watch Louis tell Lucy he liked her after he did nick just kept watching them
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:43 am

Sophia smiled when she heard Louis tell Lucy that he like her even though she was a few feet from Lucy's bed her vampire hearing caught it. Sophia looked over at Louis and gvae him a soft warm smile and nodded at him. "I knew them to would be a couple, they are just so cute together, just like you and Aurora."said Sophia softly to Nick. As she walked over towards a empty bed that was to the left of Lucy she collasped. "I'm ok, just alittle weak but nothing major."said Sophia softly as she tried getting up but failed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:44 am

"You dont seem ok you need potions or medicane" Nick said to her
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:50 am

Lucy felt her heart melt when Louis told her that he liked her. "I like you to Louis, I liked you ever since we met on the train our first year, I just never told you for I didn't want to ruin our friendship."said Lucy softly. "SOPHIA!" Lucy shouted weakly as she seen her collasped to the left of her. "We need to give her a potion or something she was hit to many times by Cruciatus Curse by Zakk which leads to extreme weakness."said Lucy weakly. "Look over at the potions Sophia gave us, see if there a strengthen one or something."said Lucy softly. As she heard Sophia say something she turned to Sophia as she heard her say blue bottle. "The blue bottle, give her the blue bottle."said Lucy
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:01 am

Louis went to the blue bottle. It read No bleeding potion. "Its ok Ill brew a potion really quick" He said getting a pot and some ingrideins brewing a Potion and giving it to Sophia "Be carefull its hot". Then looked at Lucy. He walked over to her "Am so happy your ok" He said giving her a quick hug. Then ran over to Sophia "Are you ok" He said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top