right after a duel - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

right after a duel - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

right after a duel

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

right after a duel - Page 4 Empty Re: right after a duel

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:24 am

Thaorson Kam Elldir wrote:
He knew he shouldn't be attacking students, but he was protecting one of his own kind, and now, the idiots tried killing him, plus the Death Eaters had control of the school anyways. So it really didn't matter to him.

Avada Kedavra Thaor sent non-verbally towards Sophia. She wasn't scared to die? Well we'll see how she responds to a surprise killing curse.

"Now either stop arguing or leave and im pretty sure headmaster majere whould love to hear you almost killed a student" Nick said and he smirked
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 am

Sophia raised her eyesbrows at him but didn't argue for she thought she didn't do anything wrong she was just protecting her friends and she didn't try to kill him, it was like he was trying to kill her more. "Fine, whatever you say."said Sophia softly as she continued healing Louis bruises and cuts. As she finished Louis she went to Nick and ran a spell over him seeing where he was hurt and started healing them. As she turned and looked at Aurora and Lucy she seen they were doing fine now. "They are ok, just need some rest which is what you and Louis needs."said Sophia softly to Nick.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:26 am

"Im not leaving this spot soph" Nick told her
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:02 am

[ I have to post here too right? ]
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:58 am

Thaor raised an eyebrow as Nick threatened him. You may tell the headmaster what you wish. I do not fear loosing my job. In case you didn't realize, the school is short on professors as it is, especially professors with a dark mark if you know what I mean. Thaor said rather calmly. It was the truth though, he doubted that Vincent would fire him, given Thaor was only trying to scare them into stop dueling until they tried to kill him.

Thaor now turned his attention onto Aurora and Lucy, and remembered how uncomforitable those beds where when he was a student here. It appeared they were the same beds. They can't afford decent beds? Thaor thought to himself. Thaor transfigured five of the un-occupied beds into more comforitable beds. If I were you three, I'd get some rest, and do move them to one of these Thaor said pointing to one of the beds he transfigured. I remember how horrible it was to sleep in one of those beds when I was a student, and they appear to be the same beds. Thaor said.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:09 pm

((Yes Zack))

"Ok Thaor" Louis said
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Sophia nodded. "Ok Thaor, will do."said Sophia softly as she pointed her wand at two beds side by side and flicked her wand as she made the sheets and blankets go back on them. As she pointed her wand at Lucy she thought to herself. "Mobilicorpus!" as she levitated and move Lucy's body to a more comfortable bed. Once she was laid down Sophia flicked her wand at the sheet and blanket as they came up and covered Lucy up. "Now it's Aurora's turn."said Sophia softly. "Mobilicorpus!"Sophia thought to herself once again as she as she levitated and move Aurora's body to a more comfortable bed which was right beside Lucy's bed. As she flicked her wand at Aurora's sheets and blanket they came towards her and covered her up. "Whew... that's done!"said Sophia softly as she looked at the others and smiled.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Nick wasent going to fight with thoar anymore so he walked over to Sophia "So how can I help" Nick asked her
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:25 pm

"You can help her by letting her rest." He said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Sophia nodded at what Louis said. "Yes you could help by doing that as well, and being there for them every waking second."said Sophia softly. "I'm sure both of them would love if you did that for them."said Sophia weakly as she gave them a soft warm smile. As she walked over towards Lucy's bed to check on her she collasped on the floor between Lucy's and Aurora's bed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top