right after a duel - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

right after a duel - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

right after a duel

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

right after a duel - Page 3 Empty Re: right after a duel

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:53 am

Sophia sighed when she heard Gryffindor lost fifteen points from there house. "Yeah sure Louis, go ahead."said Sophia healing all of Lucy's cut and brusies. "Does anyone else have any cuts or brusies on them?"Sophia asked them softly. "Accio dreamless potion!"said Sophia as another potion flew towards her. "Nick, give this Potion to Aurora please? it'll keep her from dreaming and keep her asleep for aehile."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 am

"I got a couble of cuts from a table Exploding Next to me" he said. "Ok here it goes" he then started taelling sophia "I Like Lucy" he said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:56 am

Nick took the potion and gave it to auroa "Sophia was it tested if not we will loose another 15 points" Nick whispered to her "And I have some brusiesfrom falling after being hit by a spell
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 am

Sophia looked up from healing Lucy and smiled at Louis. "Aw... that's so cute, why don't you tell her how you feel?"Sophia asked him softly. "Ok Louis, let me take a look at you."said Sophia as she waved her wand over him doing a spell to check where he had bruises and cuts at. As she found where they were all at she started healing them one by one. "Perhaps you can tell her when she wakes up or something."said Sophia softly. "You know, I think she feels the same way about you Louis."said Sophia smiling at him. "Oh by the way, give Lucy the dreamless potion as well Louis."said Sophia flicking her wand as another bottle came towards her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:02 am

Nick still sat there looking around he was worried about aurora
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:04 am

Thaor watched as Sophia gave orders and healed Lucy and Aurora. As for Sophia, you loose 15, Nick you loose 30, for attempting to kill me. Thaor said softly

He could tell they were going to protest. AND, for your quick thinking, and bravery I award Louis and Sophia 30 points a piece. So lets see, you are breaking even. 20 points to Hufflepuff and Gryffindor for being injured while trying to protect classmates. Thaor said adding all that mentally in his head.

In the interest of fairness, You three, will serve detention with me tomorrow night, at 6 o'clock. It wont be anything horrible. Thaor said
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:06 am

"When did I try to kill you exactly" Nick asked thoar kinda anoyed
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 am

"Pretego" Nick said blocking thoars spell "Crucio" Nick cast and the spell was going fast so he thought it whould hit thoar so Nick watched it steadily as he cast Avada kevadra at thoar behind crucio "Yeah im with you Sopha ill do whatevers nesscary I think they should go to saint mugos" he told her

That would be when you said Avada Kedavra, right after you sent crucio at me. Thaor replied in an equally annoyed mood.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:18 am

"Yea well you deserved it for helping zakkary blood and you also tried to kill one of us too" Nick said after him
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 am

30 points from the staff then. Thaor joked. He was in no mood to argue, he had sent the killing curse not to hit them, but to scare them into stop dueling.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top