The Match!! - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Match!! - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Match!!

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Match!! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Match!!

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue May 18, 2010 7:55 pm

OOC: I guess.. We can play that way unless we hear differently..

Jamie scowled as her bludger missed Sophia. Luckily it came rocketing back at Jamie, the nearest person. With all of the strength she could muster Jamie hit the bludger again, this time towards Lily. She hoped to hit the girl before the quaffle could get into her hands. Jamie could not feel bad about this shot, she did not know Lily Potter personally but had heard of her in association with her brothers.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed May 19, 2010 3:32 am

[i'm sorry, i can't continue posting here because a) when i did i wasn't noticed and b) i don't have the time for a game that isn't going to work out due to lack of people already..]

Ginevra suddenly felt dissy. She was falling behind in the play and she had slowed down on her broom. Her determination was telling her to keep on going, that they had to win this game but as she slowly started to turn in circles due to the state of mind she was in, minutes later things went black and she felt herself falling towards the ground.

Ginevra is taken out of the game for medical reasons and replaced with a sub..?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed May 19, 2010 11:25 pm

((At this point, I can only assume that there is no purpose in Ravenclaw continuing. I'm sorry Ginevra- I kept on getting your name wrong, and ignored you during these threads. At this point, we have no subs, our catcher is out of the loop, and if any of us were to attempt to steal, we'd be slapped down for unrealistic roleplaying. Sorry guys, but I don't think this is going to work out. At all.))
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu May 20, 2010 9:39 pm

(( Oh James...we can try. We can't just give up.))
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu May 20, 2010 10:43 pm

((Belle, I want you consider our position: We have all three chasers, but can't block a goal. The Gryffindors log on nearly daily. Our teammates log on every so often, and at varying times. The opponent chasers have posted within twenty minutes of one another. It seems only logical that we cannot hold our own in this match. I understand if you wish to continue, and I will continue regardless, unless we reach a consensus. I am merely pointing out the facts. Sorry if I come off like a jerk.))
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri May 21, 2010 6:21 am

((No no James, you did not come off as a Jerk. I just wish Ravenclaw could pull together. That is all.))
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Fri May 21, 2010 2:34 pm

((Well, i hope Mari or some Admin would make the decision soon.))
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat May 22, 2010 10:24 pm

((I guess.. I agree with Belle and James. I wish to continue but it seems impossible to win.))
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:59 am

I am still active! I still wanna be Seeker and sub-captain for Gryffindor!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top