The Match!! - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Match!! - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Match!!

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Match!! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Match!!

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 16, 2010 9:06 pm

Sophia catches the quaffle and headed towards the Ravenclaw end hoping either Lily or Elyssa would be there to catch so it could be there second successful pass. "Elyssa heads up!"Sophia cried as she threw the quaffle towards hoping she would catch it seeing how she was open. "Yes were in control, now lets keep it that way!"Sophia thought to herself. Sophia was determined that Gryffindor will win this thing if it was the last thing she does. Sophia was sure Gryffindor will win this game for the chasers and beaters were fully paying attention.

[ Sophia catches quaffle and throws it to Elyssa]
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 7:14 am

Hugo watched the match from his position which was in front of the three hoops protecting his team goal with his life. Hugo wasn't about to let anything go pass him and let his team down, if it was the last thing he does he will protect every ball that comes towards him. Hugo wanted to be a really good keeper like his farther was maybe even better. As he kept watching the game he kept his eyes open for Ravenclaws heading his way with the quaffle so he could stop it. "I'm not letting my team down or my farther down who was Keeper himself."said Hugo to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Mon May 17, 2010 7:34 am

[Sorry for my last post, I forgot to bold my move]

After ducking the Bludger, Elyssa saw Sophia caught the Quaffle, "Yes" she whispered to herself. Then, Sophia called her name and she turned, Sohpia threw the Quaffle towards her and Ugh..Elyssa caught it. She zoomed around hoping to see Lily somewhere but she was out of sight. But she spotted Sophia also zooming around the pitch. She flew towards her and passes the Quaffle. She winked at her saying throw it to one of the goalposts. Elyssa was so excited .

Elyssa caught the Quaffle and passes it to Sophia (3rd Pass)

[ Sophia's pass to me was the second, wasn't it?]
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 17, 2010 7:56 am

"Yes!"Sophia thought to herself happily as she seen Elyssa catch it. "Nice catch Lyssa!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. As Elyssa threw the quaffle back to her Sophia ducked a bludger and barely caught it but she did. Catching the quaffle once again she looked at Elyssa and nodded and winked back at her happily and flew towards the Ravenclaws end and threw it in the left hoop hoping and praying it would go in and they would get a point so they would be on the board. The sooner they were on the board and in control the more they had a a chance at winning this game.

[Sophia catches quaffle and heads towards Ravenclaw ends and throws the quaffle in left hoop]

[Ooc:yes it would, because you caught and then passed it to me which would be the first pass, I caught it and passed it to you which is the second pass and then you caught it and passed it to me and I caught it which is the third successful pass!]
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon May 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Jamie flew up the pitch to where Sophia was heading at her goal. Carefully she positioned herself so the bludger that was rocketing towards her would hit her bat. It did, and nearly took her arm with it. Luckily the bludger was re-directed enough so it shot strait at Sophia. She so hoped it would hit, they could not handle for Gryffindor to get a goal. But she did feel bad about hitting a third bludger at her friend.

Jamie hits the bludger at Sophia
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon May 17, 2010 7:56 pm

James saw opportunity where most did not. Quidditch, for all of its rules and matches, fell under his creativite jurisdiction. James, though impeded by his rebellious broom, saw where the Gryffindors could be stopped. They seemed quite confident in themselves. A foolish, heady notion, but James could not fault their confidence. Instead, he took advantage. As Sophia Lestrange threw the Quaffle at the hoop, James swooped in and gripped the quaffle with his alchemic arm. He banked sharply, tucking the ball neatly beneath his shoulder as he sped to the other side.
"Ginerva! With me!" he shouted as he looped towards the Red-tinged goalposts.

James Wake intercepts the quaffle
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 17, 2010 8:41 pm

[James I don't think you can't do that, the quaffle was already thrown and your NOT Keeper Derek is!]
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon May 17, 2010 9:11 pm

[I think Soph's right, we should check in the rules]
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 am

Elyssa breathe harder as Sophia caught the Quaffle she passed and zoomed to the goalposts scored it to the left post. She had her fingers crossed wishing the Keeper wouldn't save. A Bludger came rustling towards Sophia and Elyssa wished she would she it, unfortunately Sophia seemed to be eager to see what will happen as she score. And Sophia did. 20 points for them. she was punching through the air idiotically. She knew the game wasn't finished yet so she zoomed to the other team's posts and tried to snatch the Quaffle. Thanks to the Gripping Charm to caught it though it almost slide through her fingers. She looked around looking for her team's other Chaser. Lily hasn't got the pleasure yet she thought. So, she flew towards Lily and passed the Quaffle.

Elyssa gets the Quaffle after Sophia scored.
Elyssa passed the Quaffle to Lily.

OOC: 24 hours is up so I assume we scored!
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue May 18, 2010 5:23 pm

(Twiddles thumbs waiting for the snitch to show)
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top