When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1) - Page 4 Empty Re: When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 23, 2010 6:56 am

"NO, I will never give my power to you!"said Sophia angrily as she felt her feet move once again against her her will. "No Sophia fight it off, fight it off!"Sophia thought to herself as she tried to stop herself from signing Ne'Os book that was right before. "I know this is a trap Ne'Os and your forcing me to sign this, if I could I would break free!"said Sophia angrily as she felt herself only a inch from the book. "NO please no!"Sophia begged as she felt her hand reach out for the pure silver. Fighting to keep herself from writing her name down on the parchment in her own blood. As she quill hit the paper she tried to pull her hand back which she manged to do until she was forced to sign her name.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1) - Page 4 Empty Re: When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun May 23, 2010 7:10 am

"Excellent" he said to Sophia smiling "now that is all i needed" he said as the quill fell to the ground and shattered the peices melting into the ground "Well my dear i shall take my leave" he said catching the book and placing it in his robes. He concentrated on the robes of deaths hand using all his strength to call there protection to him. If someone were to apear and try to stun him he would be protected.

((Matt if your gonna join go ahead and do so))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 23, 2010 7:19 am

As Sophia was forced to sign 'Sophia Lestrange' on the parchment she felt her energy leave her as she fall to the ground in front of his feet. "I will get my power back!"said Sophia angrily as she looked at her left arm that was bleeding from being forced to sign Ne'Os parchment in her own blood. As Sophia started fading in and out from losing alot of blood she looked at Ne'Os weakly. "You better run now while you have a chance for someone will be coming after you, and I think it's my farther!"Sophia weakly. As she felt her energy leave her she fainted in front of his feet.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue May 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Matt could feel something weird, he shook his head and continued reading his book at the house. Sophia was out doing god knows what, he gave her some freedom. But the feeling got stronger, so he decided it'd be best to go out and look for her. He grabbed his wand, the bond between him and Sophia seemed to be being tested. He felt an urge to go to a random street in London. He apparated there and saw Emof standing over Sophia, she was on the ground. Her arm was bleeding, and her eyes seemed to be closing. It wasn't long before he knew what was going on. He had done the same thing to a wizard a few years ago, signing their powers to him. He looked at Ne'Os, he had never given a look to someone that was so evil looking. "Ne'Os, you've gone too far!" he said angrily. "Avada Kedavra!" he yelled watching the green light shoot at Emof. "Impedimenta," he added in case the spell missed. He really couldn't aim well right now, he was really angry!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed May 26, 2010 3:10 am

Ne'Os watched the killing curse hit but the impediment jinx hit his shield. It erupted in a golden light. "Now now Lestrange your signature will be in my book soon enough" he said dissapearing. aiming for St mungoes.

(phew that took a while lol)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed May 26, 2010 6:11 am

"SOPHIA!" Keegan screamed as he ran towards Sophia as he seen her faint after she wrote her name in her own blood on Ne'Os parchment. "That bastard taking Sophia's powers, we have to take Sophia to St. Mungo's now she's losing alot of blood Mr. Lestrange."said Keegan. " Or of course we can take her to go see Emmanuelle your wife, I'm sure she can take care of Sophia as well."said Keegan. Staying by Sophia's side he placed her head on his lap wondering what to do now. "Well she be ok and will she get her poweres back,? I know he can't the powers that you and Sophia have for that's a connceted bonded power."said Keegan.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed May 26, 2010 2:00 pm

"No, take her home right now. Emof is most likely going to St.Mungo's now," he said to the boy. "You must be Keegan, call me Matt please!" he said rather quickly. "Emmanuelle is at St.Mungo's, everyone is in danger there." he said. "I just know he's in St.Mungos, I just know it!" he was angrier than he ever has been. "No, the only way she could get her powers back is if she get's Ne'os's or another energy source, or Ne'Os dies." he said. "Don't worry, she'll be alright but for the moments she's as muggle as my old next door neighbour!"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu May 27, 2010 2:44 am

Keegan looked at Matt and nodded figuring he was probably right abot Ne'Os being at St. Mungo's. "Ok Matt, I'll take her back to out house now."said Keegan as he scooped Sophia in his arms. "Maybe you need to get to St. Mungo's I'll take care of Sophia until you and Emmanuelle get back."said Keegan not wanting to fail Sophia's farther seeing how he was the minster. Keegan sighed in relief when he said she'll be ok but frowned when he said she will be as muggle as his old next door neighbour. "We got to get her powers back, Sophia won't be the same without them!"said Keegan looking at Sophia. "Poor Soph."said Keegan softly as he looked back at Matt.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu May 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Matt kept looking down at his daughters body on the ground. "She'll get them back. I'll personally take care of him unless Khaat does it first!" he said, not helping but grin. "This is the second damn time Emof has left my daughter defenseless!" he said looking at Keegan. "Next time I see him, well it'll be his last moments. This guy is really getting on my nerves," he added. Matt nodded, "She just needs some rest and maybe some soup is all. She will be the same just...harder to control. Make sure she gets her blood once per hour alright. This could take a while," he added. He stood up and made his way towards Mungo's, they were close enough Matt could run there using Vampire speed. But no, he wouldn't, he'd let Khaat get her turn at Emof. She could handle herself, hopefully, but what was worse. Someone had already tried to break into the safehouse, and was close to doing it too. Matt would eventually help out at the safehouse. After, he dealt with the problem at hand.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 27, 2010 6:24 pm

((and when ne'Os dies he will only keep the power he gets long enough to take over a body Male or female? and call his artifacts to him.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top