When a vampire visits, death does to (supart 3, final)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire visits, death does to (supart 3, final) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire visits, death does to (supart 3, final)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire visits, death does to (supart 3, final) Empty When a vampire visits, death does to (supart 3, final)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu May 27, 2010 8:45 pm

With a loud crack that made the witches and wizards turn and look stood a figure in large bulky robes that trailed on the floor. The hood of the robes was over hte figures head and a magic veil hid his face. a few moments passed in silence and then a loud booming voice sounded from the air aorund them "Bring me the minister of magic he must die" said the voice from the figure. Many of the witches and wizards ran a few remained and drew wands frieing stunners at the figure. The spells were stopped inches from the figure by a silver shield that sourouned him. The figure lifted his right arm and a silver staff with the Emof family crest on it apeared in his hand. He raised it up and then let the butt of it hit the ground a loud bang that echoed around the atrium. a few green jets of light flew from the staff and hit the wizards and witches that drew there wands, they fell to the ground instantly. Inside the hood the figure smiled to himself as he patiently waited.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

When a vampire visits, death does to (supart 3, final) Empty Re: When a vampire visits, death does to (supart 3, final)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:49 am

((So are we just ignoring this or what? I guess we can just assume i did damage to teh atrium killed lots of people and then dissapeared to nurse my wounds and later come back without my robes or the elder wand and just let Matt kill me. and now im a ghosty that if we move forward in time can come back evil later and if we go back in time then he could come from the future. i guess))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

When a vampire visits, death does to (supart 3, final) Empty Re: When a vampire visits, death does to (supart 3, final)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:57 am

OoC:No I'll post soon Emof sorry. I've just been busy, bug an auror or something to keep you busy.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:00 am

((well ill just keep posting battle with NPCs for now))

Ne'Os smiled as he let the staff materialize into the floor. At this point there was only two people left in the Atrium One was a Black haired female the other. A brown haired male. They were both clearly aurors Behind Ne'Os a fire place erupted into life as two more aurors steped out and aimed there wand at Ne'Os. He sighed "Well well what have we here? Four aurors what am i to do? Glad i didnt come alone?" He said as two witches apeared out of thin air with a sharp crack. They both held two objects in hand one was a silver Dagger the other was a wand with Razor edges on them to double as a dagger. "Kill them sisters" he said simpley they aperated behind the two wizards who apeared out of the fireplace seconds before and killed them swith simple slashes to the throat. They then turned to the black haired witch and the brown haired wizard and ran at them. The witch was clearly prepared for what ever Emof could throw at them she tossed a dagger of her own at one of the dark witches. the witch stopped in her tracks and died on the floor. The second dodged the wizards killing curse and killed him with a killing curse of her own. Before she could turn on the black haired witch she was turned into stone. The black haired witch Turned to face Ne'Os but he was no longer where he was standing. "Turn around lovely" Ne'Os said with a edge of the power he possesed. The witch turned with fear in her eyes all she could do was stare "You would make a fine vessel for me when i require a new body." The witch's fear turned into anger she pushed Ne'Os back and raised her wand but before she could fire off a spell a killing curse hit her in the chest. "I do not need you alive" he said. Two more dark witches apeared. "freeze her body at our hideout when i give the order you will restore her to room tempreture so i may take over her body" He looked down the atrium. With a soft pop the witches and the black haired witch dissapeared. "Where is Matty boy?" he said to himself Surley the Minister of Magic would not ignore a attack especially when the attacker was Ne'OS.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top