When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 15, 2010 5:51 am

"No i go to Dermstrang sadly they abuse my...gift" he said smieling at Sophia as his eyes flashed black and slightly gold with the magical corruption from the Magical Arm that Ne'Os had fused to him.. "My grandparents think that hogwarts is to weak for my learning level" he said clearly not beleving himself He could feel under his shirt his arm was trying to turn silver. He hoped he could keep this form a while longer. He was having fun with this story.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1) - Page 2 Empty Re: When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 1)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 15, 2010 6:22 am

"Well that was stupid of them, at Hogwarts we accepted anyone no matter what they are!"said Sophia smiling. As she seen his eyes flash black and slightly gold she backed away from him slightly. Sophia shook her head. "Oh no, Hogwarts isn't a weak school it's a very strong school at lease I think so!"said Sophia softly. Sophia kept her distance from the boy now, something about him reminded him of someone who was after her... Ne'Os. "Well we got to get back to school, nice meeting you."said Sophia turning away from him and tugged on Keegan to go. "There's something fishy about that boy, I don't know why I feel this but I think it's Ne'Os!"said Sophia running at top vampire speed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 15, 2010 6:28 am

"My dear what are you doing im only here to save you from your own doom" Said the boy aperating infront of her and flying infront of her at the same speed. The boy drew the elder wand and waved it slowly infront of his face. his face transformed into the deathly pale black eyed monster named Ne'Os. His eyes glowed gold Cleerly the reason why he was so evil was revealed the corruption from the robes of Death's hand never left him like they should have when Khaat took them. The evil aura remained. "Your Father is not here to protect you know" he said flicking the elder wand thinking stupefy and sending it at Sophia. its speed increased since Sophia was running and the spell was heading for her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 15, 2010 6:38 am

"I don't need my farther here to protect me, I can duel you on my own Emof!"said Sophia as she dodged the spell and gotten her wand out and pointed it at Ne'os and thought " Expelliarmus!" as the spell ahead towards Ne'Os at full speed. "I know there's was something fishy about that boy, it turns out it was you trying to kill me but give up you didn't kill me last time and your not going to this time!"said Sophia. "Besides if my farther was here, he'll beat you in any duel you give him."said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned black. "But this is between you and me though Emof."said Sophia with her eyes half red and half black. "I'm not scared of you Emof like some people are, your just another Voldemort want a be."said Sophia smirking.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 15, 2010 6:42 am

Ne'Os blocked the spell with a golden shield that started to crack Clearly the death artifact corruption in his body was messing with his ability to preform magic "Yes my old friend but funny thing i killed voldemort" he said hoping he would get a good effect from her. To maybe finely make her realise he was something to be feared. He didnt care he just showed her a weakness he wanted her to feel fear.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 15, 2010 6:52 am

Sophia looked at his shield and rolled her eyes. "What's the death with you and these stupid gadgets things, I mean first the elder wand and now this why don't you just fight without all that stupid protection you coward!"said Sophia. "I mean a real man and dueler would fight without a wand that wins every duel and a stupid damn shield, and if your trying to make me be scared it's not working I'm just laughing at how pathetic you are!"said Sophia smirking. " Your trying to make yourself unbeatable and powerful, but all your being is a coward who doesn't want to fight without having something to protect him!"said Sophia angrily. "I honestly think that's pathetic and cowardly of you, but suit yourself but some day you will lose!'said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat May 15, 2010 6:54 am

"Foolish girl i cant die" he said feeling tired from calling the power of a artifact not even near him. He aimed the elder wand at her again "Crucio" he said sending a wave of energy at her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 16, 2010 2:32 am

Sophia laughed her cold laugh and rolled her eyes at him. "Indeed your wrong about that Emof, even immortal people can die but apparently you never read!'said Sophia smirking. Sophia missed the spell just barely by a inch and looked at him smirking. "Is that all you got Emof? surely someone as powerful as you would have better spells to throw at me then that!" said Sophia smirking. "Sectumsepra!"Sophia thought to herself her as she seen the spell head towards Ne'Os. "Surely enough Emof you will die, and will you do I will be so happy and I will be the first one to throw a party just because you died!"said Sophia happily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun May 16, 2010 8:12 am

Ne'Os rolled his eyes at her as he used his fake arm to bllock the spell. The flesh instantly dissapeared to reveal silver with the horocrux in it. "Do you like it?" he asked her as the ran started to fall. it didnt fall lightly but in large heavy drops. "Your father did it. but he dosent realize the power it poses. even this is a death artifact" he said smileing at her with his fangs. he waved the elder wand at a group of people. With a bang they fell dead. He waved his wand at them again and they rose as inferi they charged at Sophia "So i can not justp ull the dead from the ground anymore. who needs that when fresh corpses are all around you.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Sophia looked at him and rolled her eyes. "No I don't I think it's stupid and pathetic and the ugliest thing I ever seen!"said Sophia in disgust. As he killed a bunch of people and made them rose again and started coming after her she laughed. "Ooh scary, having other people doing you dirty work? your pathetic!"said Sophia as used the mind easer charm on them to make them forget what they were doing. "God your so boring, I can duel Bellatrix Lestrange and have a far more interesting duel!"said Sophia. "But then again, like I said you always had others do your dirty work for you all the time you coward!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top