When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 3 Empty Re: When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:52 am

Okay so i have no friggin idea how does Gabrielle get involved since i have no friggin idea is it one topic or three topics or what the hell is it? Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 3 Empty Re: When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:23 am

Join Khaat or Sophia Razz or ill make a subpart 4 for me and her to maybe talk a bit so you can understand Ne'Os better and then maybe or maybe not duel him
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Yup subplot 4 seems most reasonable to me. Gabrielle is poisoned anyway so even though she is still on her feet she won't be able to duel Ne'Os at full force.

So if i got this streight:
1st Sophia gets attacked by you (Mariana is there with Sophia or accidently bumps?) then at some point appears Matt though you dissappear
2nd Ne'Os goes to St.Mungo's and attacks or whatever Khaat though i haven't figured out what happens there
3rd (OPTIONAL) Gabrielle is on Hogwarts for example for Second Task matters then Ne'Os attacks her, duels her a bit untill she looses force from the poison though doesn't go to hospital just yet.
4th Matt appears chasing Ne'Os with Robert and (Andrian?) so he starts to duel Ne'Os instead of Gabrielle and he finishes up killing him..

So is that your plan or?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Pretty much. Ill have to wait for Khaat for st mungoes part since i was wondering if i could maybe burn down st mungoes and force you guys to have to build a newer (than it is now) one.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:59 am

OMG let's not get that drastic please!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:51 am

omg fine. lol.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top