When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Oh well, it still will be really...kind of...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: When a vampire visits Death does to (subpart 2)

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Here i got one: Since Matt will come in now & after in all the threads how about this?

So after Emof escapes you (not sure if he should escape Khaat aswell first) he comes into the Ministry or anywhere else where Gabby would be by accident. Then they get to fight a bit after which you enter and start slicing him like bread since Gab was poisoned even if she still doesn't realize that so she would eventually fight worse then usual Very Happy

Isn't it the best story or what?: Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:33 pm

You really want to get in on some action don't you Mari?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:39 pm

Whaaat i am bored stiffed over here ... and you promised we all get to kick Ne'Os butt before you kill him if you win. Or is it like President elections when you make promises you don't intend to keep? Razz
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:40 pm

I'm only allowed two people....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:42 pm

Andy is not so active and besides he would fit better with Khaat since he is a healer and works at St.Mungo's Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:06 pm

But Andrian is Matt's best friend. Mari, I'm not bringing you with me, I'm not allowing students to join me...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Shocked STUDENT!! Shocked

W H A T P A R T O F G A B B Y I S 3 6 D O N ' T Y O U C A T C H ?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 pm

I'm not taking Gabrielle....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:45 pm

lol
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top