Department Meeting 2nd - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Department Meeting 2nd - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Department Meeting 2nd

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Department Meeting 2nd - Page 4 Empty Re: Department Meeting 2nd

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Gabrielle took "Jackson" 's transference letter opening the envelope reading it quickly. Everything seemed to be in order so she packed the parchment back into the envelope. "You won't mind if i borrow this just for papirology sake untill the next meeting Mr, Jackson?" she asked showing him the envelope that stood in her hand. "I know Morgan just sit down now and pay attention.." she replied to Richard gasping lightly again before she turned back to Dane. "There is no hurry Dane. After all i could keep you here for 8 hours if i wished so since this is a full time job." she told him managing to catch her breath. "Anyway where was i? Oh yes since Jenifer left i was about to give you your assignments." she said sitting on her desk to face everyone.

"Okay firstly 2,3 of you will go as agents in cover to join Death Eaters. Not literally just get recruited in their ranks so you could pass information about Sandra Archer who is obviously one of wanted by the ministry. I suggest one is you Morgan and for the rest everyone apart from Dane who can't seem to hold on for one single meeting. Not to mention days and weeks he would need to keep guard over Death Eaters.. So who is intrested?" she asked though that was ridiculus considering there was only a couple of people here. "As in for you Dane you'll just have to bare with me for the whole days. Waiting for orders or anything that might happend." she told Dane knowing he would protest.

[[OOC:About this whole idea: You get in their ranks, but after a while they discover you. NOTE: If you want your character to die don't apply for this assingment. And Ne'Os you do realize you will eventually have to make that NPC real character since he is a real person? We could go for when you die you can't warn DEs about our plans before you use your horcrux. I'll PM Sandra right now and yeah that's all..]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:10 pm

Richard gave a rather suspicious look to the man that claimed to be American. Maybe he was just jelous because Gabrielle was getting other responses apart from France and Russia. His expression remained unchanged for the time being though it would eventually explode and all at once. He hoped that day wasn't near. As Gabrielle spoke to him in the formal tone that was starting to bug him he turned his attention to her. "I don't have anything against joining Death Eaters not literally Gabrielle, but you do realize that what you're having in mind could be deadly since Death Eaters are anything, but stupid." he asked not caring about his life, but for the lives of those 2 more who would get involved aswell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Leighanna remained silent for she didn't want to do this job for she didn't want to join the death eaters when her sister was tortured by them. Leighanna nodded at Richard's statement. "I agree with Richard on this one, and besides wouldn't that kill away some of our men?"Leighanna asked her softly. All Leighanna knew is that she didn't want to be apart of this mission she rather be on the mission that was capturing Ne'Os. Not that Leighanna cared for her life, she just cared about the others going.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:09 am

[[OOC:I would love if couple of you agreed on this since you really don't have any better to do]]

Gabrielle wasn't surprised about this attitude coming from her aurors since what she had in mind was rather dangerous and risky. She was glad once Legihanna rejected to be the one to do it because Minister would probably send her to Mars if she put his sister in law's life ay risk. "I agree it's dangerous. But it's the only way we can get to Sandra without she discovering we after her. And don't worry we will think of a plan so you would be as safe as possible. That's why you are here today. Oded, Tristan what do you say? I wish more people had come this is kind of important." she asked dragging a comment in like always.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top