Department Meeting 2nd - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Department Meeting 2nd - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Department Meeting 2nd

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Department Meeting 2nd - Page 2 Empty Re: Department Meeting 2nd

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Matt closed the door behind Gabrielle and looked at her. "Alright, I'd like to discuss your methods!" he said. "I'm not sure weather sending half of the force into the ranks of the Death Eaters is best!" He looked at her still, going over things in his mind. "And, not to mention the other half going after Emof! He's only sixteen, I hardly think that over half of the force going after one man. It's farfetched!" he said. "Now, I think you should rethink your strategies!" he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Gabrielle didn't expect this direct opinion giving though she was glad Minister did so because she didn't have all the time in the world. "My methods are fine. If aurors are being lazy is not my faults." was the first thing she said not sure whether to argue with him or try to discuss this in a civilized way. "First of all i am sending only 2 aurors on a mission. Sandra Archer is a criminal and i need to capture her using any necessary methods so she could respond in front of Wizengamot for everything. And don't give me that look she has various accusations for attempts of murder. That incluides yourself, your leader and Miss Diggory if i am not mistaken. So tell me what better suggestion can you give me?" she asked not impressed by Minister at all. It was hard to do so after all these years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:51 pm

"The Aurors are lazy because none of them are happy," he said. "Sandra is smarter than you think Gabrielle. She will see right through your Aurors," he said. He gave her a a look that said 'Listen or your job is on the line'. "Gabrielle, your methods are stupid! No offense, but you need to think of better ways." he said. "I was a Death Eater myself once, and we can tell when there is a spy amungst us! I understand she nearly murdered myself and others, but we must wait. She wants you to react like this, she can already see all of this coming." he said. "I suggest you simply wait, she will resurface soon. You'll have a better chance of catching a crumpled horned snorkack that arresting Sandra in the way you are trying now!" he said. "Now, I'll be borrowing Ms.Dent for a while for personal matters! She will be away from your ranks for a while, do not ask what she is doing!"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:53 pm

(i think i have the ok from Gab but if not ill delete my post Razz and this is a NPC)

A blond haired green eyed aurors walked down the halls of the ministry to the department meeting. He cursed himself for bieng late this was not like him. He would tell Gabrielle he had a massive migrane. Which wasnt a lie either his head was killing him. Almost like somethin was lodged inside his head. a few miles away deep below in the London Underground Sat Ne'Os in a meditative stance. while if anyone walked in they wouldnt know it but in the ministry of magic a Auror had just become his greatest weapon.

The Auror opened the door and Sat in a empty chair mumbeling something about sorry for being late and another thing about a migrane.

((nice choice of words btw matt can you tell theres a spy among you?))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:58 pm

OoC:I can, but I am not in the room and have no intentions of entering so you're okay!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:09 pm

"Happy? Well i am not happy either, but that still doesn't mean i am going to stop coming here even though i don't really need this job." Gabrielle replied with a sarcastic grin. Since when is auror job supposed to make people happy. "I don't care if you were leader of Death Eaters in person still my job is to capture criminals. What do you want me to wait for? Someone else getting attacked or murdered? Look Lestrange i've been in this job for nearly 20 years i trust i know what i'm doing by now. And you must understand that desperate times call for desperate measures. If we plan it well i have faith we won't fail. And i don't need pesimists in my department so anless you have any better idea go do your job and let me do mine." she replied coldly not caring if Minister was paying attention or not. "It's not like i have a choice is it? If she agrees you can take her.." she commented rooling her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:14 pm

"My job is to make sure you're doing yours right!" he said through gritted teeth. "And the way I see it, you're not. But I suppose as long as you're not sending anyone related to me I'm alright. We have plenty of Aurors to spare." he said hiding an angered tone. "If you don't need this job then leave! I have plenty of other aurors that could do this job better than you can! Hell! My pet owl could do this job better than you! And as a matter of fact, you're on a thin like Delacour! One wrong move, one more death of one of the aurors and you'll be out of here before you can say sorry!" And with that he opened her office door and looked at Jen. "Jen, come with me. I need to talk with you!" and as he waited for Jen to exit he spotted an unusual looking man sitting in a chair. He double taked on him but shook his head, something told him there was something wrong with this guy. But it was probably just his imagination, he turned his attention back to Jen.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:32 pm

"I am obviously not. But not because i don't know how, but because for this job i need aurors. Aurors that are not coming." Gabrielle replied perfectly calm cursing the day when she made a promise to Harry in her mind. "The only reason i keep hanging here sopporting your insolence is because everything i do is not for myself, but for someone that will soon need of my help. Something that's hard to understand for people who never cared less then for themselves. And i am not going to make anyone do this against their will. Aurors are adults that are responsible for their own decisions." she replied walking back inside towards Legihanna, Jenifer, Dane and another auror she didn't know. "Who are you?" she asked him trying to remember him though it wasn't coming to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:36 pm

"My name is James Jackson" Said Ne'Os through the Auror "I was asked to come here by the United orginisation of arcane arts" said Ne'Os through the auror. knowing that was in the united states and canada.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Tristan walked into the room not caring that he was late again as he sat down in one of the chairs and looked around at everyone. He leaned back in the chair slightly relaxed wondering what this meeting would be about this time. He was working hard on trying to find Ne'Os again so that he can get a little pay back for what he did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top