Grand Party - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grand Party - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grand Party

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Party - Page 4 Empty Re: Grand Party

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:33 am

Abbey joined in with Nikki's song, singing along with her. She laughed; Nikki knew just what to do to get a party going.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:25 pm

[[OOC:Watch out for your post length. I am not strict, but someone else might be. And ofcourse every student is invited apart from Imperium Squad!!]]

Mariana hugged Nikki back watching at the crazy place that this was becoming. "Thanks Niks you look pretty too." she said trying to oversound the crowd which was noisly like never before. "And Hi Keegan remember me?" she said waving to him before Monet mentioned she didn't bring food. Luckly her purse was always ready with alot of supplies. "Here i have 6 boxes of butterbeer and other stuff. For food someone will have to go down to the kitchens." she said taking out boxes that looked tiny untill she returned them to their normal size.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:41 am

Alester grinned as Mariana added to the party fare; Butterbeer, of course...he had opted for something more to his tastes. I would be up to that challenge, I found that entry my first day when I was lost. If I could get a little assistance I would be delighted to gather provisions, and I have discovered the House Elves find themselves agreeable to provide whatever a student may have need of in the way of foodstuffs. His grin widened as he found himself offering his services to aide the party. It was a challenge to pass through the halls without being noticed; and with food and snacks for the party. He already had a plan to how he thought it could be accomplished, and even if he had to face the task alone it would be possible... dangerous but possible. The danger was what drew him to the task, anything that posed a certain challenge was to his liking.

His eyes laughed as he waited to see if any other person desired the task more than he, or wished to accompany him. Perchance an opportunity to find a partner in crime, or be relegated to seeking out other faces he knew while he waited to see another's success or failure. A flash of blonde drew his attention, and he recognized the vampiress from the forest amidst a group of friends. Should he be polite and say hello or leave her to her own devices? Decisions decisions... he pondered as he waited.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:55 am

Sophia laughed as Mariana pulled six boxes of butterbeers. "Good god Mari, what else do you have in there?"Sophia asked her laughing. "Well I might as well some to."said Sophia digging into her bookbag as she pulled out tons of goodies like chocolate frogs and pumpkin pasties and put them on the table beside Mariana's butterbeers. "I got them form my house elf Mimi this morning, I had to stop by and check on my kids before I left."Sophia explained to Mari. "But I'm afraid we have to go to the kitchen though, I don't think your butterbeers and the stuff I brought is going to hold this party down."said Sophia softly. "You want to come with me Mari?"Sophia asked her loud enough for her to hear her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 am

Oh thanks guys, for helping. Monet blushed bright red. I'm sorry I didn't do it myself... Monet apologized. Monet heard the words 'hoedown' and so naturally, Monet sang Throdown! Monet went nearer to those talking about food and drinks. Um, I don't think I've met you, I'm Monet Delacour, 1st year Gryffindor, little Derek's sister! Monet said loud enough for them to hear. Do any of you guys know the girl who is singing, right now? She's really good! Monet asked curiously.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow at goodies Sophia actually had in her schoolbag. And i thought i was the only one.. she thought for a grin looking around at the crazy place that this became. She turned to Alester and Sophia or at least try to do so as best as she could. "Sure thing let's go. Alester you can come with us because we are going to bring alot of food.." she commented standing by the door waiting for the other two. "Oh and don't pay attention to Nikki she is simply crazy.." she said winking to Monet who was her foster cousin though she wasn't sure if Monet remembered that and better if she didn't. Would make the whole act with Gabrielle screw up.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Derek took his little sister's tip letting her go to grab his guitar so the girl who was singing would have some competition. It was always intresting to challenge someone to a music duel especially when that someone was a girl. READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!" he called out walking towards the girl taking some kind of standing position in safe distance from her so she wouldn't get hit by his guitar which was not very small. Or at least not smalled then any other guitar. He started singing eventually interupting to create some kind of duet with the girl. His guitar was ringing thriugh the room.

Everytime I think I'm closer to the heart
What it means to know just who I am
I think I've finally found a better place to start
But no one ever seems to understand
I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far?

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find
I gotta find you

I've been feeling lost can't find the words to say
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Keith stood in front of the wall that was supposed to be the entrance to the room off requirement. He shurgged, scurrying past it three times, thinking hard about what he wanted the room to be. On the third turn, he pulled open the door.

The inside of the room was a festive smashing of the different house colors, ribbons and confetti decorating the walls and floor. He dodged past a giggling group of 3rd years and honed in towards the snack table. He was starving.

As he was walking, he felt his shoulder bump and catch against someone. A flash of irritability passed over his face, and he turned to his right, instinctively looking up in an effort to be looking the person who had gotten in his way a piece of his mind.

Instead he found himself face to face with his sister.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Sophia looked at Monet and smiled. "Oh that's my crazy sister Nikki Granger, she's my blood sister for my name was Granger before I was adopted."said Sophia softly. "I'm Sophia Lestrange, seventh year Gryffindor."said Sophia introducing herself to Monet. "Well be back in alittle bit for the food and drinks for your party Mon."said Sophia winking at her. As she walked towards the door she opened it and peeked out of it. "It's clear now Mari, if were going to go now!"said Sophia softly. Sophia wanted to get some food and drinks and head by here as soon a possible before they gotten caught but she knew her and Mari were sneaky when it comes to things.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Nicholas Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 pm

Brooke tsked with impatience as someone brushed by her, rolling her eyes and turning towards the source of the distraction. It was without a doubt another socially awkward 1st year who had bumped into her intentionally with the hope of talking to her. (it had already happened 3 times since she had gotten to the castle. She did not care how uncoordinated they were, nobody could trip from one side of the room to another)

But instead of a blushing, stuttering first year, she was presented with her brother.

Brooke's eyebrows shot up. Of course she knew Keith went here, and Hogwarts parties certainly seemed more lax about who was invited, but she hadn't imagined any first years being allowed to come. All it told her was that this party was going to suck even more than it already did.

"Hello Keith." She said in an icy, disinterested tone. "I'm surprised your here, and I'm briefly debating to myself whether to kill you first, or the girl who has taken it upon herself to sing Hannah Montana."
Brooke Nicholas
Brooke Nicholas

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top