Grand Party - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grand Party - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grand Party

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Party - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Party

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 am

Rose walked with caution to the Room of Requirements, hiding in the shadows every time she heard someone coming. Finally making her way to the Room of Requirements she walked passed the wall three times before the door appeared. As she looked around she walked into the Room of Requirements as the door disappeared behind her as she did. Rose was wearing a blue dress that went to her knees with a golden leaves like necklace with a gold flower ring on her right hand with gold bracelets. It wasn't anything fancy or flashy but Rose thought she looked really nice. Looking around the room she saw her best friend Albus and smiled and went over to talked to him. "Hey Al, long time no see and you to Lily."said Rose softly noticing his sister who was beside her.

Spoiler:
^outfit and look
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:16 am

Sammy had gotten an invite to a party that was taking place in the Room of Requirements. She knew that most of everyone had gotten this same invite, so she didn't make it into a big deal, just another party. But the fact that it was taking place in the Room of Requirments was concerning. Sammy felt like she had to attened just to make sure that nothing went wrong. Even then, maybe she might have some fun too. She hoped that Keegan would arrive, but she didn't know. She only knew that there would be some people that she knew there. Sammy got dressed, hide some of her daggers and her wand in her purse, then headed out to the party.

When she got there she, paced in front of the wall till the door appeared. She walked inside to see lots of people there. One of which was Sophia. Sammy walked over to Sophia with a big smile. "Hey sis. You look great as usual." Sammy said to her, then turned to see that more people were there, some of which she knew and some of which she didn't. "Hey Mari." Sammy said waving at Mari.

~Dress for Party~v~
Spoiler:
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:27 am

Sophia seen Lily and gave her a soft warm smile and waved back to her so she didn't think Sophia was ingoring her. "Thanks Mari, and I love your outfit it's SO cute!'said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile and looked around for anyone she knew. As she seen Rose enter she waved at her and gave her a warm smile as she seen Rose do the same in return. As she seen Samantha walk in she smiled. "Hey Sammy sis, glad to see you can make and thanks you look awesome as well, I'm sure Keegan would like the way you look tonight.'said Sophia winking at him. "Speaking of him, where is he? I don't see him anywhere around here I hope he comes and doesn't miss out on the fun!'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 am

Sammy smiled at Sophia for her compliment. "Thanks sis." Sammy said looking down at her dress for a second. Then she looked back up when she heard Keegan's name. "Um...I don't know. I hope he comes. I might be in love with him but I don't own him...dang it." Sammy said joking at the end and giggling. Sammy then looked around the room again. "Sis, do you get this feeling like something bad is going to happen and you know that its going to happen to you? Well I'm getting that feeling right now." Sammy said feeling anxious.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:47 am

Sophia laughed. "Yeah not yet at lease, but it's only a matter of time sis!'said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia nodded. "Yeah me to sis, I have a weird feeling about this party I don't know why I just do.'said Sophia softly. "Ok here's what we do, we enjoy the party but keep a lookout for anything that looks funny or out of the ordinary."said Sophia softly. "I got my wand and everything on me, I brought it just in case something happens I guess I'm overly paranoid."said Sophia softly. "Lets just have fun like we planned on doing when we got here, if anything happens we'll react!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:46 am

Nikki arrived in the room of requirements as she heard there was going to be a party there and thought why not! She really wanted to be around people and hopefully see Harry or at least Sophia and Samantha would make her satisfactory. Being caught or in trouble was the last thing on Nikki's mind. Nikki's hair was straightened and she wore natural looking make up as well as a singlet long top with black hearts on them along with skinny light blue jeans and weird black high heels and only one piece of jewellery, a huge black necklace with a heart pendant. She looked around and saw Sophia and Samantha and walked over to where they were. Hey Sophia, sis, looking gorgeous, hey we're wearing matching colours! Nikki smiled and gave her sister a hug. Hey Sam, you look very pretty, I hope to meet Keegan. Nikki said and winked at Samantha.

My Outfit
Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 am

Monet smiled to see Derek. Hey bro, glad to see you here. Monet said to him. There was talk, nearly everyone wanted to know who organized this party. Should she reveal herself or let it just be a plain mystery. Monet bit her lips and shut her eyes. I'm the one who organized this gathering! Monet said loud enough for everyone to hear her. Monet then gulped and began to feel sweaty - her nervousness and shyness was coming over her. I'm..I'm sorry, I just..wanted to meet e-eeveryone and m-make some new friends and..and overcome my shy-shyness... Monet said in a smaller voice so then only people who surrounded her could hear her.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:09 am

Willow walked up a few more flights of stairs, gladd they didn't move. She finally reached the Room of Requirement and a big oak door appeared. She twisted the knob and walked in, looking around. The party had already started. She smiled and walked over to the corner, waiting for someone she knew to come in.

vOutfitv
Grand Party - Page 2 Thumbnail.aspx?q=1737105413935&id=c764113d136b6468269a7134968e299c&url=http%3a%2f%2ffoto.lrytas.lt%2ffiles%2f2010%2f01%2fdiana-anron-349x520
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 am

Abbey scurried up the stairs until she reached where the Room of Requirement usually appeared. She walked in the door and saw that lots of other students had already arrived. She looked around to see if anyone she knew was here. Luckily, Willow was there too. She walked over to her, and said, "Hey Willow."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Nicholas Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Brooke looked up at the blank expanse of wall in front of her. The scribbled instructions on her hand read that she needed to walk past this part of the wall 3 times, thinking hard about what she needed. Brooke shrugged. Primitive. Beaxbatons would've done better.

She began to pace in front of the wall. I need to get to the party. I need to get to the party. I need to get to the party. After her third turn, she looked up.

Where before there had been an old, ugly plaster wall, there was now a beautiful bronze double door. Brooke raised an eyebrow. Alright. That was impressive. The security still sucked though.

She came through the door and into the party. If it could be called a party. There were only about a dozen people here so far, and though the room admittedly looked nice, she couldn't see a single drop of alcohol. there was butterbeer, but Keith could drink that stuff.

She spotted several girls she had seen on her introduction tour, but nobody she knew by name. She ran a hand through her hair, making sure it was still as close to "I know it's perfect but I just rolled out of bed" as you could possibly be. At least there was a party. This place sucked.
Brooke Nicholas
Brooke Nicholas

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top