Learnign to fly - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learnign to fly - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learnign to fly

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learnign to fly - Page 8 Empty Re: Learnign to fly

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:54 pm

amanda had the broom hover near the ground then got off. "aw come on. if you can stand on the ground then all you ahve to do is do a hand stan on the broom."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:56 pm

"Yeah..... i dont think so." he stood on the broom and flew around her. " I think ill stick to regular flying."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:57 pm

i don't think youll get away with that. xander never says he can. all the stupid tricks of his. like junmping from the broo mthen calling it with accio just to get back on it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:59 pm

"Oh, dont worry, i can get away with it. I i have to do a trick ill just fake fall off my broom and everyone will feel bad for me." he smiled and flew higher.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:01 pm

what position you play?" Amanda asked then flew higher and did a back flip on the broom befor comeing down. "dady trained me to be a chaser and then a seeker. like i really going to play."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:02 pm

"I'm a chaser." he said as he flew higher and looked above the arena at all the kids at hogwarts.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:04 pm

okay see those rings on sticks at eigher end," she asekd flying next to him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 pm

'Yeah." he nodded. " I'm supposed the put the little ball-majiger things through the holes i think."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:09 pm

You put the quaffule throw the rings to get points. and you can only win the game if you seeker ceatches the snitch."Amanda said "the snitch is worth 100 points. and you get ten for every time your team puts the quaffle in the rings. and watch out for the bludgers. they are hell wenhen they hit you. one of daddys team mates was put in the hospitle thanks to one."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 pm

"Well, thats just great, im going to rely on my teammates to keep me safe." he laughed.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum