Learnign to fly - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learnign to fly - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learnign to fly

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learnign to fly - Page 2 Empty Re: Learnign to fly

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:22 am

"First try Faild." amanda said "And the second perfict. youll be a pro in no time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 am

"I dont think im doing so well," he said. he pulled up a little on the broom and then held the broom to the left, slowly circling amanda. "Ok, not too shabby."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:00 pm

well i like to go higher," Amanda said, looking up at the sky," Ill be right back." then she flew up towrd the clouds then spirled back down stopiing just befor she hit the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Woody pulled up on the broom and got higher. he flew higher and higher until he was 40 ft off the ground. "I can see my commonroom from here." he flew back down and put his feet on the ground.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:05 pm

"Yeah right" amand laughed. "our common rooms are underground. we can see the griffendor and ravenclaw commonrooms though" she wached woody as he got use to being on the broom. then she stood up just huvering above the ground
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:43 pm

he laughed, "ok, so whats next" he floated down and stood off the broom.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:46 pm

you still next to get use to being on the broom," she said "and by that. i want you to feel comfertable jumping off the broom and then cetching it with your hand as you fall and lifting your self up on it again. LIke this," she siad and then dimonstrated
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:51 pm

"Ill try." he flew up about 15 ft in the air and tried do what amanda did but almost actually fell off the broom. he pulled down on the broom while hanging and came down to the ground, "I am NOT going to be ready by the time the Quidditch game starts."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:53 pm

" you won't really have to do that in a game. thats just to show that you are confertable to me." she said standing up on the broom and flying lower to the groung
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:19 pm

"Yeah, unless some idiot kicks me off." he laughed and stood off the broom.

OOC : srry it took me so long, On the way back home I had an asthma attack. :/
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum