Learnign to fly - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learnign to fly - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learnign to fly

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learnign to fly - Page 11 Empty Re: Learnign to fly

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:20 pm

"But hurting you would hurt me," amanda wispred tears starteing to form in her eyes just from thinking about it. "they wouldn't let me see you any more. not even during class."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:24 pm

He hugged her tight and put his head on her head, "Please, dont worry. I dont want to start crying." he whispered in her ear. He kissed her lightly. "Come on, cheer up..." he said still whispering.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Amanda huged him. "what do you think will happen if they find out?" she asked. "What would you do if you couldn't see me any more? What would i do?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:30 pm

e kept holding her in his arms, 'I dont like to think about it.... all i know is that id be spending time with Hades." he said. "But i know that u could always know ill be with you..." he pointed to her heart. "Ill be with you everywhere."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:33 pm

"they havent killed any body yet. but they came close." she wispred. "just a couple of years ago. he and his brother both ended up in the hospitly. vomiting slugs and broken legs thanks to my brother."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:34 pm

"If I do end up vomiting slugs i dont want you to see me.......... not like that." He took a faint smile and hugged her tight.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:37 pm

"they may try to do more than that if they found out about us." Amanda wipred. "alex knows more spells now that hes been to hogwarts. he could do some real damage."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:40 pm

"I dont really want to think about it,," he kissed her lightly.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm

"sorry "she said hugging him back "sorry for bringing you into all of this. all of my family problems. sorry that you have to like me so much when my family cant know."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:10 pm

"Its ok," he said. He hugged her tighter and took a deep breath. " I know its worth it to spend the time with you.... even if i might.......you know, die." he said in a whisper. He kissed her and still couldn't get used to the fact that he finally had a girlfriend.... someone he could care for, and loved her more than himself. He got a smile on his face and kissed her again.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum