Learnign to fly - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learnign to fly - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learnign to fly

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learnign to fly - Page 3 Empty Re: Learnign to fly

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:27 pm

OOC: Omg i sorrys about that and its okay.

"oh yeah that happens alot. and watch out for the bludgers." Amanda said "or thats what my father tells me any way. i don't really play. if you want help with that you should ask alex."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:29 pm

He couldnt quite remember who that was. "Your brother, right?" he put his broom on the ground and sat on the floor, "I might, it depends. I'm not sure if he would give me wrong info because he doesnt like me all over you."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:32 pm

"i'll jsut tell him your a friendof mine and you'll have to keep being a slythern and the guy who likes me away from his ears." amanda said "or hi'll tell daddy."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:36 pm

He smiled, "Yeah, we both love each other so i guess your broher and dad will just have to deal with it."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:38 pm

"we'll we won't tell them yet." amanda said landing next to woody and kissing him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:42 pm

He kissed her back, "Yeah. If we ever do, it doesnt really matter if we do." he smiled.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:49 pm

"well i don't feel like geting you killed," Amanda said. "so we probaly won't."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:51 pm

He laughed, "Wait, your not serious are you? They wouldnt really kill me.... right?"
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:03 pm

"umm why don't you ask the others." Amanda said "oh wait. umm you cant." then she got back on her broom and flew away at a high speed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:05 pm

He got up really quick and got on his broom, "WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!" even though he knew what it meant he wanted to make sure, he got on the broom and flew after her as fast as he could. "Hey, get back here!" he flew faster and faster, and as high as he could.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum