Learnign to fly - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learnign to fly - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learnign to fly

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learnign to fly - Page 4 Empty Re: Learnign to fly

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:07 pm

amanda came to a stop and turned to look at woody "daddy is very protective." she alsmost wispred. "And so is alex. very very very protective."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:12 pm

He looked up, *ugggh* "Well, thats just great." he flew next to Amanda and kissed her cheek, "But, if they do find out, ill fight to keep you."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:36 pm

"thats why we don't tell them," amanda said and kissed him again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 pm

" yeah, id like to keep my life, and you." he smiled and kissed her. " im going to go back down now." he flew down and stepped off the broom.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:49 pm

amanda went and landed next to him and lay the broom on the ground and sat next to it huging her knees
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Woody walked next to her, sat down and hugged her. " I appreciate you teaching me how to fly. " he put his head on her shoulder, " I know i probably say this too much but... I love you." He kissed her and sit next to her.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:59 pm

"what eals is there to do here? Learn stuff i already know." she said "and i love you too." then she kiss him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 pm

"yeah, i guess." he lay down on the floor of the stadium, "sometimes I think things would be easier if I rn away. get away from all the teachers, the mean wizards, the Quidditch.... everything. Even though this is my first year."
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:06 pm

"if there is not quiddage im good with it." amand as aand pulled come grass out of the ground and puling it a ppart
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:12 pm

"I just wish i wasnt a wizard..... i think it would be a lot easier." he sat up and sighed.
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum