N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 7 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 7 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 7

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 7

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Sophia watched Marian as she seen her destroy her pixie. "Doesn't seem that hard!"Sophia to herself as she pointed her wand at the pixie. " "Sectumsempra."said Sophia loudly as her spell hit the pixie but it only gave him a cut on him. "Oh crap, the effect must have not been stronger enough!"Sophia thought to herself as she seen the pixie laugh at her. "Sectumsempra!!" Sophia shouted pointing her wand at the same pixie as it squeeled before the spell hit it making it explode. " What now pixie? you just thought you were going to laugh at me."said Sophia softly to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:36 pm

''Good, you, the Daughter of our Minister, if I am not mistaken, have done well. My lunch is almost ready, my House gets 30 more points and you get an O. I just hope it will all be eatable when the class is done.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 am

Mariana had a satisfied look when she just got 30 points for Huffelpuff though it wouldn't change their position on the hourglass anless if they got to 3rd instead of last position. Gryffindors and Slytherins were taking alot of points on classes. "Thanks Professor. And good job Sophi." she said leaning back into her chair wondering how long untill the end of class. French fries yummy i have to take my grandpa to McDonalds one of these days.." she said silently so only people close enough to her could hear.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 pm

"Thankyou Professor Wilson."beaming with happiness as she gotten 30 points for her house and an O in today's lesson. "Thanks Mari, and good job to as well."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile and a winked and laughed as she heard what Mariana said. "Yeah McDonalds is yummy and there fries are the best1'said Sophia softly to her to where no one else could hear her. "Is there anything else you want us to to Professor?"Sophia asked him softly as she relaxed back in her chair. As she had her wand in front of her she remained having itout in case Professor Wilson wanted her to do more.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:37 pm

(DEADLINE: Tonight)
''Unless you want to cook my lunch for me, you are free to relax until I dismiss you all.'', Wilson replied. He then looked at the rest. ''Those of you who did not help in preparing my lunch will get points deduced, trust me. I have to eat something.'', he proclaimed.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top