N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 7 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 7 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 7

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 7

Post by James William Wilson Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm

''Severus Snape was a great wizard, I dare say the greatest and bravest that our area has seen, but that is not what I have asked. The second thing is correct, though. Ten points for Gryffindor. It is, so to say, irreparable. But, why is is irreparable? There is one specific reason. Anyone?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:00 pm

"Because cut itself is not the problem. Deformation it makes is in most case irreversable depending on the situation. But there is a spell for healing it that only Saverus Snape knew about. If you still need why well probably because he made it like that." Mariana replied from her corner not sure or not caring if that was what Professor meant.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:05 pm

''Partially correct. Five points for Hufflepuff. It is irreparable, except with the mentioned spell, because it is Dark Magic, serious Dark Magic, although not as vehement as some other spells.'', he said.

He then waved his hand and several, 1,5x1,5m wooden blocks appeared on the students' desks. ''Now, for the first task of today's lesson... I want you to use Sectumsempra and cut these wooden blocks. Commence'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Mariana just glared at the wooden blocks on her desk for good few moments before she shaked her head and got out her wand moving her chair to a safe distance from the boards so she doesn't hurt herself in the process. She tapped the blocks firstly to check how strong spell they would require. "Sectumsempra!!" she muttered sending a green ray at the block making it partially explode though in such way that even the most powerful wizzard couldn't fix it. Pieces deformed or got blown away further over her desk.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:49 am

Wilson waved his hand and the pieces returned to Mariana's desk. ''Good, Diggory, good. But there is one little thing... I asked you to cut the block, not to make it explode and kill half the classroom. But, I guess it is enough. Now, your second task is a little tougher.'', he said. He waved his hand once again, and the block turned into a piece of meat. ''You will be preparing my lunch for today. Use the spell and cut the meat into several pieces that I can cook and eat later. The third task will be the toughest and it will not have anything to do with my meals.'', he commented.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

''Oh, jolly good. I love this spell.'', Arthur ejaculated overjoyed. He took his wand and examined the cube. It was pretty thick wood so it would need a lot of power to cut through it. He pointed his wand and concentrated. ''Sectumsempra'', he said, firing a green ray at the cube. The "swords" flew through the cube and in a moment of time, the cube started to dismantle itself. He managed to cut through it. He looked at Wilson, who waved his hand and produced a loaf of bread in front of him. ''I suppose you know what do do with it.'', Wilson said.

Arthur smiled. He was getting imaginative. ''Sectumsempra'', he sand and cut the bread in several pieces. ''Your bread is ready, professor.'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:16 pm

''Oh good. Lunch will be ready soon.'', he proclaimed with a smile. ''Now, for the third task that you have do complete. I presume you all see these paper balls that I have created while being bored. Now, I will transfigure then into Cornish pixies. Although, one by one. Once you are finished, you will receive your pixie made of paper. For some reason, your Care of Magical Creatures professor did not allow me to use real pixies for this class. Something about being to fatal, killing them... I do not know. But, what you will have to do is hit the pixies with the spell we are practicing, cutting them into pieces. Yes, now I know, but why would anyone care if you harm a few pixies? But, never mind that now. Once you cut them, they will turn back into paper again. Remember, they are not real pixies and you can hit them with the spell. All you have to do is... watch your aim.'', he said, transfiguring the first paper ball into a pixie, for Arthur.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Arthur took his wand and looked at the transfigured Cornish pixie, who was flying around, looking mischievously about. Those blue critters were really annoying. He pointed his wand at it and waited for a few moments until he got a perfect aim. ''Sectumsempra'', he fired. The green light cut the pixie and, just as Wilson said, those parts turned into paper as they were falling down. He put his wand on the desk and relaxed a little.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Julia ran into the classroom, bursting through the doors. She was late for class.... again, like she usually was. She really needed to wake up earlier or walk faster, maybe that way she would be on time for class. Julia noticed that she had been interrupting something, and she looked down, waiting for Arthur to finish his work. When he was done, she raised her head and looked to Professor Wilson, "I'm so sorry I'm late for your class, Professor Wilson" She said in an apologetic tone and without another word, hurried to an open seat and quickly jotted down everything that was on the board.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Suzannah walked into the classroom as a student- that she never bothered to learn the name of- was conducting a spell. Instead of apologizing to the professor like she should have, she slipped past the student and sat at a vacant desk and began to scribble down the words from the board, and copied them to her parchment. She honestly had no idea what she was writing about, but it's what the professor told her to do, and if she wanted to maintain her good grades, she would do as the teacher said.

OoC: Sorry it took so long to respond to the class, I never really got around to getting on Suz's account
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top