Neuschwanstein - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Neuschwanstein - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Neuschwanstein

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neuschwanstein - Page 5 Empty Re: Neuschwanstein

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:07 am

"Yup." she said smiling. "You and her are my maid of honors. I mean I can't honestly pick between the two of you." she continued to say. "So you wanna change and meet us there?" she asked looking at Abbey who seemed to look like she needed a shower from what all she had done that day.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:12 am

Abbey understood completely why Christy couldn't pick between her and Sophia; how could you pick between your sister and your best friend? Abbey nodded and said, "As soon as I take a shower and change I'll head into the throne room!" she said.

Abbey quickly ran back to her room and opened a drawer of her bureau and took out a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt. She turned the hot water on and took a quick shower, running a brush through her hair a couple of times before putting on her new clothes and heading into the throne room. "Ready!" she called out to Christy.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:27 am

((Posting as Christy then gonna let Soph catch up))
"Alright Abbs, we'll see you there." she replied as she started leading Sophia again to the throne room. They quickly arrived there laughing as Abbey came running in behind them. "Its ok Abbs we just got here you're fine."
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:05 am

Abbey breathed a sigh of relief as she looked around the beautiful room. She hadn't visited it too many times, but she knew it would be the perfect place for a wedding, especially one for Christy.

((I'm assuming we're going to let Sophia catch up?))
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum