Neuschwanstein - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Neuschwanstein - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Neuschwanstein

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neuschwanstein - Page 4 Empty Re: Neuschwanstein

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:30 am

"Atrox is half wild." she explained to Sophia. "And the two of us out of all people can't say anything about talking to animals. Granted I can't do it, Delk is a parseltongue. But yes I think we should probably go look at the throne room. I haven't seen it in ages."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:37 am

"I know, I'm just saying and not like he's going to talk back anyways animals can be just as stubborn as humans."Sophia explained. "Plus I'm not going to ride it, it's Godric horse."said Sophia softly not wanting to take Godric's horse away from him. Sophia nodded when she said they think they should go to the throne room. Finishing up her fruit salad she turned to Godric. "Well I guess I'll see you later Godric."said Sophia softly as she jumped down from the stoll she was sitting on.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 am

"We'll probably go down to the ranch in a bit if you're going to be there for a while." she said looking at her cousin, "Unless you want to go to the throne room with us." she offered just to be nice. She knew he could find his own way there if he wanted to go. "Alright its this way Soph." she said as she started leading her down a long hallway to the throne room. It didn't take nearly as long as they would have thought and it was pretty straight way there.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:25 am

Abbey walked through the front doors of the huge mansion and saw that no one was in the kitchen, which was unusual for that time of day. Her hair was a tangled mess, a mess she hadn't bothered to fix before going shopping with Willow. In a bag slung over her shoulder was her bathing suit and wet clothing that stank of salt water. Abbey threw the nasty clothes on the table, glad to be rid of the smell after having to carry it around all day after her afternoon at the beach with Gar.

As Abbey walked up the stairs to her bedroom, she became more and more confused on the matter of Lysander and Gar. How was she supposed to pick between one of her best friends and the guy that she had fallen in love with? Abbey sighed, and collasped on her comforter, not caring that her still damp hair was making a small puddle of water on it.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:40 am

Christy passed Abbey as they went towards the throne room. "Abbey!" Christy said looking at her sister, "What in the world are you doing?" she asked as she pulled a stray curl around her left index finger giving Abbey a good view of her engagement ring that Oded had given her. "You have to come to the throne room with us!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:42 am

Abbey shot bolt upright as Christy entered the room. "Sorry, you surprised me!" she said, catching her breath. Abbey then noticed a shiny light sparkling off of Christy's hand. She peered closer and noticed that is was a beautiful, new....engagement ring! "Oh my gosh, Christy, you're engaged?" Abbey practically screamed, running over to her sister, gazing at the diamond on her finger.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:57 am

Christy held her hand out to Abbey so she could see it without snatching her hand from her. "Geez Abbs you were more excited about this than I was." she said laughing wanting to somewhat hold her hand against her ears from the scream her sister had produced. "Please tell me you're going to be a bridesmaid and help me plan this out with Soph." she continued to say. "We were going to see what all needed to be done to the throne room to get it ready for the wedding."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:59 am

Abbey nodded excitedly. "Of course I'll be a bridesmaid! And I will be more than happy to help you and Soph." she said. Abbey couldn't wait! Finally, her sister was going to be married for real this time. "So.." Abbey began. "You said you needed to take me to the throne room?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashling McKinley Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:01 am

((Posting as Christy))
"Well we were headed there to see what all needed to be done with it before the wedding so it'll be ready for the big day." She smiled, "I think you'll like him Abbey. It was who I was with at the Valentines Day Dance and the Ministerial Ball...Oded." she said hoping Abbey remembered who he was.
Ashling McKinley
Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:03 am

Abbey thought back to the dance and ball, vaguely remembering the man Christy had introduced her to. "I remember him a little bit." she said, following Christy towards the throne room. "So, is Sophia going to come and help us today?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum