Neuschwanstein - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Neuschwanstein - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Neuschwanstein

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neuschwanstein - Page 2 Empty Re: Neuschwanstein

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:44 am

"Oh no!" she said trying to contort herself while keeping herself covered so she can see. "I hope it isn't about to break. I don't know who made the dress Godric does." she said frowning because she couldn't move her way around. "And since he's not exactly the same I dont' know if he'd get it fixed for me." She tried to change the subject, "I hope I make Oded speechless when he sees it...Or his eyes almost pop out of his head." she laughed a bit causing the button to loosen.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:51 am

When Christabelle laughed Sophia was finally able to get the button undone at last. "There, I got it!"said Sophia softly as she saw the dress become looser on her. "I'll be waiting out here, you can go ahead and change out of your dress!"said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed when she said or almist make his eyes pop out of his head. "Ooh, now that one will be a good one to see!"said Sophia laughing and taking her place back on Christabelle's bed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:57 am

Christy laughed and hurried off to change coming back out in a pair of jeans and a black tank top. "I thought it would be hilarious." she said as she sat on the bed. "Some people think its wrong cause he's eight years older than me but we grew up together so how can that be all that wrong?" she asked confused.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:17 am

"I don't think it's wrong Christy, besides you two are perfect for each other!"said Sophia giving her a soft war smile. "Who cares what other think, he loves you and you love him and that's all that matters!"said Sophia softly. "Besides, I see people on t.v. all the time marry people that are older then that!"said Sophia seriously. "So what's next?'Sophia asjed her softly waiting to see what they had to do next. The wedding was coming along slowly, but it was getting there!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:20 am

"Well we could see what all will have to do to the throne room if you want." she said smiling, "Plus my mom has several things cooked for lunch if you're hungry." she smiled her stomach growling softly. "Sorry I've been so hungry like all the time lately. Don't worry I'm not pregnant." she said looking at her knowing what she would think.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:28 am

"Yeah lets go get something to eat and then we'll go see the throne room."said Sophia softly as she heard her stomach growl and laughed. As she jumped off Christy's bed she put her shoes back on her feet and waited for Christy. "Lead the way Christy."said Sophia softly waiting for her to lead the way through the kitchen. Sophia looked around the place for the place was HUGE and she wished he had more eyes to see everything. around her. "Wow, I haven't been outside your room, but just looking out your bedroom door it looks beautiful and huge!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:31 am

"You didn't have to put your shoes back on." she said laughing. "I planned on leading the way. It really isn't that hard to find your way around. Its all pretty much fairly easy." She laughed remembering her and Godric hiding for days in the castle without people knowing where they were but each other. They even had the other look out for them when they would sneak down there to get food at night. "Me and Godric did get in a lot of trouble when we were little cause there are so many hiding places." she said as she put a mouse in the aquarium that held Nick's king cobra. She made her way out of the room and turned right going down the stairs that lead into the kitchen and dining room.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:38 am

Godric had been staying the the horse ranch that was on the castle grounds. He came in, smelling of sweet hay, and warm spring days, even in the mountins. He was sitting on the table, apple in hand, and a glass of milk right beside him. He knew his mother and aunt would tan his hide if they saw him do this when he was little, but he liked sitting on the table. He had another apple sitting next to him, neatly cut in half when a little house elf poped in, his tux and top hat emmacultely clean.

Master Godric, Atrox has been replaced in his stable as per your request. Godric smiled and gave the house elf a nod. Then turning to him, handed him the two apple halves.

Give a half to Atrox and the other half is for you old friend. The house elf beeemed to be kept in the fore front of Godric's mind, and disappared with the apple halves.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:55 am

Sophia laughed when she said her and Godric used to get in trouble for hiding for there were to many hiding places. "We should play hide n' seek just for the heck of it!"said Sophia laughing knowing she sounded like a little kid. Following Christabelle down the stairs Sophia couldn't not to look the place for it was amazing and fasnating to her. "Wow there sure is alot of turns you have to make though!"said Sophia starting to get confused with all the turns Christy made. "Like you said, it probably will get easier once you been here for awhile."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:59 am

"Oh I'm just taking you the shortest way." she said laughing a little bit, "And you're right we should. At least with me and you it would be...never mind you could find me as easily as Godric can because you're a vampire. I forget sometimes." she said laughing as they made it to the kitchen. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Godric being nice to a house elf and eating an apple. "I think I've moved into an alternate universe.." she said her eyes widened. She had never known Godric to be nice to a house elf much less speak to one unless he was beating it up. "Have you gotten ill Delk? And when did you start eating fruit? I used to have to practically shove it down your throat!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum