Neuschwanstein - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Neuschwanstein - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Neuschwanstein

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neuschwanstein - Page 3 Empty Re: Neuschwanstein

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 am

Godric looked up and smiled sweetly. A lot has changed since I left. And don't mind Tripp, he's my personal elf. He's actualy a free house elf, but chose to serve me until one of us dies. He shrugged his shoulders and a bit of hay fell from his hair.

Hello, Soph. How are you today? Godric was in a mood no one had seen him in since he had returned, his eyes were there old crystal blue, but other then that, the act was flawless, but today, it was genuine. Actualy, I eat veggies too, and I don't drink anymore. He hoped that the information provided would suffice her.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:10 am

Sophia laughed when Christabelle told her she was taking her the short way. "Oh god, I hate to see the long way!"said Sophia laughing. Sophia smiled when she said she could probably find her eaiser then Godric could seeing how she was a vampire. "Yeah I'll probably be blamed for cheating though!"said Sophia in a teasing voice. When Christabelle said that she laughed. "Well, turns out your not dreaming Christy!" said Sophia laughing as she turned to Godric. "Hello Godric, I'm doing great how are you on this fine day?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile and took a seat beside him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:14 am

"You...quit drinking?" she asked looking at him shocked. "I'm sorry Soph I'm just not used to seeing this." she said as she moved around him to where there was food on the table she could get to. "Delk you know better than to sit on the table, Mutti und tante would have a fit if they saw you doing that!" she said as she began to fix her plate which was fixed with a lot of meat and bread on it, like how Godric used to eat. It was as if their roles were reversed except she still ate a lot of veggies, she was just no longer boarderline vegitarian.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:20 am

I'm just getting a bite before me and Atrox go out for a few hours. What he had forgotten to say, was that Atrox was his half wild stalion. Godric had been the only one that it would let ride and groom it. And it wasn't at all afraid of Set. Godric was wearing Gift's fangs in today, with out even thinking about it.

As he saw Christy fixing her plate his eyes bugged out. WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GODDESS?!?!?! You think they will flip out on me?! You're the one thats Prego! he said in horror and disbelife.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 am

Sophia laughed at the both of them bickering and thought the whole thing was funny for it reminded of her nad her cousin Landon at times. As she sat back and watched them bickering she had a smirk on her face showinbg she was clearly enjoying this. "Man you two can be as worse as me and my cousin Landon!'said Sophia laughing. "May I?"Sophia asked as she pointed to the food that was in front of her she didn't want to dig in with there permission that was just rude! Still watching them bicker and fight Sophia watch them with interest for she thought this was better then a movie or cable.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:36 am

"I am not pregnant!" she exclaimed her mouth full with a piece of a rare steak. "Just really hungry all the time. It happens you know when you stay under stress." She turned and looked at Sophia, "Of course you can, you shouldn't even have to ask that." She put some more food in her mouth as she picked up a piece of bread and chewed on it. Once she swallowed it, "Well Soph we're more like actual twins than cousins." she said knowing that Sophia already knew that.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:57 am

Godric hopped off the table with a smirk. Just you wait till Mutier und Tante heare that your prego. Godric's smirk was purly playfull.

A loud pop sounded and Tripp was standing beside Godric with his riding coat. A long black lether trench coat, with wilver threading. Now the only thing he was missing was the long black hair.

Thank you Tripp. But I will still be a little while. The house elf smiled and bowed. Then with another pop was gone as silently as he arrived.

So, what mischife are you two up to?
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:07 am

Sophia laughed at Godric teasing Christabelle and looked at Godric laughin and smirking. "Better watch it Godric, she'll get you back mark my words!"said Sophia laughing. As she started making her a fruit salad she heard Godric ask what kind of mischief they were causin she smiled. "Oh none yet, but we were thinking of playing hdie n' seek just for the heck of it1'said Sophia laughing. As she took a bite of her fruit salad she swallowed and looked at Godric. "So going riding are we? I love riding it's really fun!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:11 am

"I'm not pregnant!" she said looking at him glaringly. She looked back over at Soph, "Not his horse you wouldn't." christy replied to her. She remembered how mean Atrox was to her the last time she went down to the stables. "That is the meanest horse I've ever seen and no even the stable keeps can take care of him. Only Godric can for some gods unknown reason." she explained, "But if you want to go riding we do have other horses."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:27 am

Sophia nodded. "I understand, animals are like that alot they seem only to get along with one type of person."said Sophia softly. "You guys probably don't know this, but I can talk to animals and they talk back to me!"said Sophia softly. "Ok go ahead guys, laugh at me I know it sounds silly but I can!"said Sophia softly knowing it sounded silly to herself as well. "I can talk to any magical or muggle animal and have a conversation with them like humans do, it's pretty cool!"said Sophia smiling. "So waht's next Christy, are we going to look at the throne room?"Sophia asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum