The Ministerial Ball - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 4 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 am

"I'm fine thanks Willow." Jess said with a broad grin. "And how're you?" he asked curiously. He hadn't seen Willow since he left hogwarts, and he wondered how it was going. He'd have to ask her at some point during the night. Hearing Abbey's comment he turned on her and pretended to rouse on her, obviously in a joking manner. "GuyS? GuyS? There's no plural about it. I've worked my butt off while this one," he said, jerking a thumb at Matt, "has sat around moaning about the pain," he said with a chuckle. "But thanks, it did take alot of work," he told her with a grin. "So, who's looking forward to finding out the new minister?" He asked with a grin
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 am

Sophia smiled at her farther. "Yay thankyou daddy, and I promise I won't drink that much!"said Sophia softly promising her farther. Sophia noticed her farther was hiding something but she kept her anger to herself for she wanted to have a good time. Sophia nodded. "Yeah Abbs, someone did spiked the punch last time at the last dance we had believe me."said Sophia as knew her farther would look at her. "I mean, no don't believe I wouldnn't know anything about that!"said Sophia quickly. As Sophia looked around she sighed when she didn't see Johnathan she hoped he would come.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:14 am

Abbey raised her eyebrows at Sophia as she looked around. "Looking for someone?" she asked sneakily, giggling slightly. Abbey loved to tease Sophia about her boyfriends, but still had a prejudice againest the ones who had broken up with her; whoever could break up with Sophia was ovbiously crazy.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:18 am

Matt grinned at Jess and finished off his champaign. "I don't wanna drag you out of here like Abbey!" he said chuckling. "Just Kidding Abbs..." he added. Matt gave Sophia a fatherly look but it was gone as soon as he felt his leg. "Ouch!" he said. "Whoops...ouch...forgot to take the potion!" he added pulling out a vial from his pocket. He downed it and the pain subsided. "Alright...all good..." he said putting the vial away. He glanced around, nobody seemed to be here yet. "Shouldn't be too long Abbs...."he added.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:19 am

Abbey glanced at Matt's leg. "I'm sure. The healers always know what they're doing!" she said, trying to cheer the atmosphere up a bit.

"So, does anyone have any dates?" she asked. "I don't myself right now, but that could change if I meet someone tonight." she said, chuckling

OOC: I should get off, but I wanna keep rping with you guys! Sad
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:34 am

Godric was apprehensive about showing up at the Ball. Other then the wedding, this was his first, 'Public' appereance since he had dissapeared. He had a rough time deciding which Tux to wear but decided to go with his traditonal one. The one he wore to all the Ministry events back home. Just your basic, black silk coat, white silk shirt and navy blue silk tie, with black slacks and dress boots.

Godric walked out of the fire place with grace and poise born of years of socializing. His blue eyes scaned the eniter room taking note of people that might not take to kindly to his arrival, and others that might have a sudden fit of joy. And then there were others that would be totaly indiffrent.

But there was one person who Godric's eyes picked up on instantly. He weaved his way through the crowd avoiding most peoples stares as he wove in and out taword his target. Sliding silently behind Zack, Godric tapped him on the shoulder, holding out a thornless white rose. Hey, sorry I'm late.

Spoiler:
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Cody Aarla Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:40 am

"No problem i only arrived a minute or so ago" he said accepting the rose he gave godric a warm smile glad to see him there. "I like what they did to fix up this place" he said looking around again the room was marvoulus.
Cody Aarla
Cody Aarla

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:42 am

As she seen her farther looked at her she knew she gotten in trouble. "Oops, I said the wrong thing didn't I?"Sophia asked her farther. Of course she knew he did or else her farther wouldn't had gave her that lookhe just gave her. "Hey it wasn't my fault daddy, I didn't know the punch was spiked it tasted like normal punch to me!"saidd Sophia honestly. Lokking at Abbey and Willow. "If you guys start acting funnier then you normally do and start doing weird things stop drinking the punch!"said Sophia seriously. Sophia was going to be really careful this dance for she didn't want to disappoint her farhter one bit.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:46 am

A smile spread across Matt's face, he was pulling Sophia's leg. "Haha, No you're okay!" he chuckled. "I remember my days of spiking the punch bowl..." he sighed remembering his days at Hogwarts. "Sophia, no need to get serious. I have my potion remember..." he said grinning every so largly. "Like I said Abbey, I'm keeping myself occupied..." he said winking avoiding Sophia's gaze.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:48 am

Khaat had arrived, with her parents. Rob, of course, was late again. Khaat's parents had apparated to St. Mungo's to get her where, of course, she was putting in too many hours, being obsessed now with beefing up security in whatever ways she could devise, pouring over the layouts of St. Mungos, deep in thought for endless hours. Robert had temporarily given up trying to change her mind. The ball was a good diversion. Got her out of her bloody office. Now, at least, her mind was on how late exactly might Rob actually be?

Khaat had chosen well. A shimmering red gown with spaghetti straps, and a thigh high slit on the left. She had also found a really amazing pair of glittering red stiletto heels. She had done her gold and chestnut hair in an updo and had accented it with a new enchantment she had found that made it sparkle like it had been studded with diamonds.

Her father had a sharply tailored black suit with a black tie, and her mother had chosen a beautiful dress in a champagne color.

They arrived in the ball room together, and it certainly looked at lot better than it had the last time Robert had seen it. He was glad it had been restored so well. It had been pure mayhem the last time he had stood beside Jess and Gibbs here.

ooc: hope no one minds, but i godmodded myself by bringing everyone together. lol
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top