The Ministerial Ball - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ministerial Ball - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ministerial Ball

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ministerial Ball - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ministerial Ball

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:22 am

Sammy had shown up for only one reason. She heard that the new minister of magic would be revealed at the ball. She wanted to know who it was, and if they where going to do a better job then Dae. But then again, to her everyone would do a better job then Dae. She sighed and walked into the ball hoping for the best that night. She looked around to see that the room was quite beautiful. She turned to see Sophia, she walked to her. "Hey Soph, nice dress." Sammy said hugging her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 am

"Hey Willow, Abbs!" he said brightly. "Oh Sophia, you look so wonderful!" he added hugging her noticing that he dress and his shoes match. "Haha Soph, we match!" he said pointing to his shoes. He walked closer to them with a slight limp. "Actually I err....do" he said looking at Sophia.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:32 am

Abbey gave Matt a slight wave. She smiled as he walked over to Sophia, just like a real dad. It was so nice to see Sophia finally have some sort of parent in her life after all she had been through. As Matt stood by Sophia, Abbey realized that the way he walked hadn't been the same..."Matt, are you okay?" she asked, noticing his limp.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:35 am

"Hmmm oh yeah, just a little accident!" he said grinning. "Taking over the Ministry can hurt..." he said grinning. "Just temporary the healer said...gotta give it time to completely heal..." he added winking to her. "But anyway, how've you been Abbs!" he asked smiling brightly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:39 am

Abbey breathed a sigh of relief, glad that Matt's leg would heal in time; he just wouldn't be the same Matt with a limp. "Oh, I've been great!" she said, smiling cheerily. "I haven't seen you in long time. I'm glad they had this ball just so I could see my old friends! So how have you been?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:42 am

"I've been okay...Emmy was kidnapped a while ago..." he sighed. "We're looking...but I've kept myself happy..." he said smiling thinking of Mari. He still wasn't sure what it was but it was something..."The ball was a good idea he was winking at Jess" and then turned back to Abbey. "Well, I really can't wait to find out who the new Minister is..." he said grinning. "I'll be it's James Wilson..." he said sticking out his toungue.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:44 am

"Aw thanks Sammy, you look so pretty!'said Sophia hugging her back as she turned to her farther and smiled. "Thankyou daddy, you look very sharp and handsome yourself!'said Sophia hugging him. Sophia laughed when he said they matched. Laughing she looked back at her farther. "Yeah we do daddy, I didn't realize we did intil now it must bbe a Lestrange thing!'said Sophia laughing. When she heard Abbey ask what happened to him and he said he said he had an accident she looked at her farther as her eyes turned gold meaning she had worry in her eyes. "Daddy, why didn't you tell me you were hurt?'Sophia asked him softly but with her arms cross.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:46 am

Abbey nodded. "Or maybe even Jess. But Professor Wilson would be a good choice too..." Abbey said, trailing off. She decided not to say anything about Emmy to Matt; he probaly didn't want to talk about it more than possible, as it was probaly a topic that was hard to discuss.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:46 am

"Sorry Soph..." he said. "I didn't wanna worry you!" he added. "Besides I'm not hurt just...slightly annoyed by a small amount of pain..." he added grinning. "Awww come one Soph...." he said. "You didn't tell me you had six kids..." he said crossing his arms.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:50 am

Abbey's eyes widened. "I didn't know you did either!" she said, shocked. This revelation was news to Abbey; usually she and Sophia told each other everything. "Wow Sophia, we really haven't talked in a long time." she said chuckling.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top