Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Khaat Dent wrote:"Yeah," she said softly, looking into his deep blue eyes, "You want me to fix it? Rob and I are fine by the way. Thanks. But Jen was badly hurt. Daddy tended to her. She's asleep in one of the treatment rooms. Jen is lucky to be alive. A lot of internal injuries, some broken bones. She'll be alright, but she's not getting out from under Daddy's watch for quite some time. Daddy has her under sedation to ease her pain. You're welcome to see her if you like before we move her upstairs. This way."

She led the way to a room door, and said to him. "I know it doesn't look good. If she had been in a muggle hospital she might have died. But she's in good hands. Daddy isn't going more than a couple steps away from her. She'll be alright. I give you my word. Stay as long as you like. And let me know if you need anything, okay? Oh, just one minute." She laid her fingers very gently, in a feathery touch, on the bridge of his nose and it yielded to her nonverbal magic with an annoying popping sound. "There. Better. Now you're looking like your handsome self again. How about I send you an extra large french roast? You look like you could use it."

Gibbs followed Khaat, along to Jens room. She was in a right state and he grinned at her. "She must of put up one hell of a fight..." he added. As Khaat healed his nose, with a pop he groaned loudly that had hurt. He rubbed it, feeling that it wasn't crooked anymore. "That hurt...." he said chuckling at Khaat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:54 pm

"You're welcome," Khaat smiled. "I'll send that french roast. Believe me, it'll help. I could conjure it, but its never as good as the real thing. You go inside and see your sister, and I'll bring you that coffee in a moment." She showed him inside, and then disappeared to go find him some decent coffee.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:48 am

Robert recognized Gabrielle's impatience. He'd had it too at her age, and he appreciated it. "We will get to your hand in due time," he said firmly. He tended her carefully, the most important wounds first, making sure he healed them correctly and carefully so that she would not have lingering problems from them. Her hand was not tops on his list of importance with her injuries. He did get to it, once all the more serious problems were tended. "Again," he said, "You have your choice. You can remain here with me for a couple of days, or you can go home to rest. I do realize you feel you have work to do, but you're not fit for it. You need rest. At least for a couple of days. So--do you have someone at home who can help you, or will you be my guest here? I am quite positive I could admit you and find you a room fairly quickly. If you have no one at home, then I will insist that you remain here for a couple of days."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 am

Jess looked at Khaat with mock horror and scrambled for his wand he found it and moved to put it to his head, a faux suicide gesture, but found that the movement hurt to much, and he dropped his wand onto his chest. "Well, you'll do," he said with a tired grin, and a small shrug. "Well, when will i be leaving?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:42 am

Belle had left the room and was still looking for any sign of Andrian, she wondered where he had gone. She knew he had some pretty decent injuries, though she was not sure as to their extent. She finally went to the waiting room and took a seat, glad to be off her burning hip. She pressed around on her sides and winced when it did indeed still hurt. Great, broken ribs is just what I need. She thought herself before leaning back as best she could in the chair.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 am

"Not one momemt before I say so. And that could be two or three days, and then only with a lot of restrictions for awhile," Khaat said. "Those were pretty serious wounds. Fortunately for you, the food has gotten a lot better since the records say you were here last. I have a 5 star chef on board here now. When word about that gets out, I'm afraid we'll be used more as a spa than what we're here for, actually. At least it is better than the swill that we used to have here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Robert Lupin wrote:Robert recognized Gabrielle's impatience. He'd had it too at her age, and he appreciated it. "We will get to your hand in due time," he said firmly. He tended her carefully, the most important wounds first, making sure he healed them correctly and carefully so that she would not have lingering problems from them. Her hand was not tops on his list of importance with her injuries. He did get to it, once all the more serious problems were tended. "Again," he said, "You have your choice. You can remain here with me for a couple of days, or you can go home to rest. I do realize you feel you have work to do, but you're not fit for it. You need rest. At least for a couple of days. So--do you have someone at home who can help you, or will you be my guest here? I am quite positive I could admit you and find you a room fairly quickly. If you have no one at home, then I will insist that you remain here for a couple of days."

Gabrielle just looked annoyed at Robert wondering why didn't she just go to French Hospital and heal. What professionals actings..Attack me first then pretend like they care later... she thought for herself though she didn't say anything out loud. She prefered to keep her personal opinion for herself. "Jeez i am sorry i can't..I still have a lot of work to do from before when i was so rudely interupted...And no i don;t have anyone at home i live alone my children are both on Hogwarts and my housband died in a fight simmilar to this masacre down there..." she said refering to the ministry. "So just do what you can because i have to get back to work.." she said fixing him with her both eyes showing absolute distrust and though she intended to keep her word she didn't have to pretend she likes it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:37 pm

"What about your very obvious bodyguard?" Robert asked. "He seems more than capable of handling what needs you might have for a few days without compromising your dignity. I realize you have work that you need to do, but you do understand I will not give you the written release you need to actually return to work. I know and you know that you need my medical clearance to do that, really. But until you're able, I will not give you that written clearance. So, if your bodyguard will not assist you and you have no one else, I will insist on a day or so admittance here. If you defy that, I cannot give you any medical clearance. That will not look good in your employment or medical records either one. What you do outside of my permission is completely at your own risk. Are we perfectly clear with one another?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:56 pm

"Richard is not my body guard. He is one of the aurors that was lucky enough not to get injured.." Gabrielle replied not very surprised he mixed Richard with a body guard because he was clearly acting like one. "Oh he is always sticking around me even when you don;t call him so he can fix me if anything happens but he can do that in my office too because i have a lot of papers awaiting and i don't like wasting time on lying down.." she replied really starting to get nerved.After all it was only her hand not her heart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:01 pm

"As said, It will be against my advice, but you always have the right to sign yourself out against medical advice." He handed her a clipboard and a pen with the form that allowed her to sign herself out against his advice, releasing St. Mungos from responsibility if complications came up from her choices.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top