Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:03 am

Gabrielle only sat down and let Richard do his thing since she was not in condition to argue with him right now. "I was fighting what do you think i was doing? Taking a picnic on the floor?" she asked sarcasticly shaking a bit every time Richard would successfully heal one of her injuries though they had a long way to go. "Why you were in the world war two?" she asked knowing the answer was negative. "And we'll discuss you loosing 50 dementors at Hogwarts later.." she added quickly to let him know she was paying attention.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:07 am

"We don't do transfusions, Mari. That's a muggle solution. We use magic to speed up your body's own production of blood so that it is genuinely your own. No needles. A lot more comfortable. You aren't going to feel like going anyplace for the next day or so anyway. You're going to need rest. I know you don't like hospitals. I completely understand that, but I really do want you do feel better as quickly as possible. I'll arrange for you to be taken to a room, and we'll get those spells started to repair the blood loss.

"Oh, and Matt? He's fine. My father took care of him earlier and discharged him. He's going to have a bit of a limp for awhile, but he's just fine. He mentioned you too. We promised him we'd take good care of you. Who knows. He might even come back to see you before we let you go tomorrow. Just wait here, and we'll get you upstairs to a room in a little bit."

Khaat ordered Mari's treatment for the blood loss and ordered her to be admitted and transferred upstairs to the same hallway that Jess was on.

OOC: Please presume from here that the staff moves you upstairs to a room of your own, as Khaat has ordered.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:14 am

Robert moved on from his last patient to the brunette woman sitting with a young man who was trying to heal much more than he was really equpped to do. But he was trying. "Hello," Robert said. "I'm Robert Lupin. If you come with me I will see to those nasty wounds. " He extended his hand to her, knowing she would need a hand up. He looked at the young man beside her. "We'll take good care of her, I promise."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:23 am

Richard looked at the man.He knew him from the battle which was held untill a while ago. "Yeah the same way you tried to kill her..." he muttered under his breath though his voice was recognizable enough. "She decided anyway...If she wants or doesn't want it's her choice.." he said making clear to Robert he didn't trust him for even a bit.Actually he distrsuted to everyone who was not auror (except Patterson) at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 am

"Please Richard don't complicate things..." Gabrielle said to him only with a nod. "Just do your thing Lupin and if something misfortunate happens i don't think anyone will miss me anyway.." she said as she stood up slowly letting Robert lead her to wherver she was supposed to go. "Never imagined my next visit here is going to be like this.I thought i was just going to bring Khaat those budget reports back.." she thought for herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:47 am

Mariana laid on the bed where on of the Staff members directed her. She did feel a bit weak for the moment so she just put her head on the pillow and closed her eyes though only to think not to sleep.After everything that happened she wasn't sure she would be able to sleep again. At least Matt is okay.. she thought trying to ignore the sudden silence that was in the room and Thomas who was still ringing in her head like a broken tape. Kill them...Finish them all.. were the words that kept repeating themselves over and over again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Salvatore Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Ian had apparated to St. Mungo's, he had been in Egypt for something and had a call that he had to be at the hospital asap because there had been a battle. Ian ran through the halls gripping his wand, he walked up to the front and grabbed a chart, he walked out and met with a blond who's arm was in a home made sling, "Nicole Hamms?" the blond nodded, "Hi I'm Healer Salvatore, If you would follow me we can attend to that arm."
Ian Salvatore
Ian Salvatore

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:56 am

Jess nodded and lay back in his bed once more, waving a farewell to matt. "Well," he said to khaat, rolling over to see her. "I think that went... well, better than i thought it would," he said with a tired grin, glad she'd eased his pain. "Is everyone alright?" He asked once again, forgetting he'd already asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 am

"They're fine, Jess," Khaat said gently. "You seemed to take the worst of it. And, unfortunately for you, you have to put up with me until I say you're in fighting form again. All that authority you normally have, well, at the moment, I outrank you." She laughed. "I don't think you know what you're in for. But you're about to find out. I think most of the Order members have been here and gone already, And Daddy has Mari on the mend, so I guess you're stuck with me nagging you relentlessly until I decide you're 100% again. And, yes, that also will include all the rehab and the follow ups you're going to need until you're back to normal."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Gabrielle was still in the room listening and not really paying much attention though she hardly doubted Mariana would stay in bed for long.Or at least that's how she once was though she didn't have a proper conversation with her in a while. "I would like if you fixed my hand already i still have work to do even if i am defeated..." she commented a bit louder then she intended to though her arm could be fixed in a minute with a proper treatment.She had a lot of papers waiting in her office so she would really wish healers would skip the formalities.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top