Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) Empty Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:45 am

Jess burst into the foyer St mungos hospital, followed by most of the Order who were involved in the battle, and the Aurors they'd detained and captured. He looked around and saw the shocked staff looking at him before seeing khaat. "Khaat, we need your help," he said hurriedly. "Mariana's been stabbed in the shoulder and is badly wounded, but i'll let her brief you on that. Matt has a broken leg and a few scratches, Gabrielle there is probably concussed, and will have some bad scratches. Belle i think has a fractured rib. Everyone else should be alright, but need checkups ASAP," he said quickly, before grimacing for a second and looking down. "And me, well i was stabbed, and by the feel of it i may have a few fractured ribs and a punctured lung," he said, flashing her a weary grin before swaying dangerously on the spot
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) Empty Re: Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:52 am

Matt grabbed Jess from falling over while one of his crutches fell over. "I'm fine...." he said assuringly to the witch that had come. He then winced in pain as someone bumped into his foot. Then he ran into a chair and groaned, he had more than just a broken foot and a few scratches. "Okay well...maybe I'm not..." he sighed. He took Jess to a seat and plopped him down, he then took a seat next to him. "Jess relax, everyones okay!" he said patting him on the shoulder while he made a foot stool for his leg appear and then made a barrier around it so nobody bumped into it.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) Empty Re: Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:15 am

Khaat knew her father would simply sense her SOS in her head. They had some sort of unique bond that he knew whenever she needed him. She set to work immediately, sending assistants for every healer they could find. She visually assessed everyone and had assistants take them to separate treatment rooms immediately. She went with Jess. "I knew you were in trouble, Jess," she told him quietly as disapparated his shirt from him. She didn't have time for muggle methods here. She checked his chest, laying her hands on it. "You've lost a lot of blood, Jess. You did'n't hurry over, did you?" She managed a slight smile, knowing how preoccupied he'd been. "I can fix the wound easy enough, but you will need some rest for awhile in order to regain your strength." She laid her hands over the gaping wound in his side and closed it internally first and then externally. She left her hands there a long moment to withdraw the blood that had pooled in his lung and to reinflate the collapsed lung itself. "There. That fixes that part. It should feel better. Now, let me get to those ribs." She laid her hands with a feathery light touch on what she knew was very painful. She felt the ribs shift to her touch, back into their proper places. He'd had two badly broken ribs. Those would not be instant heals. They were aligned, but it would take at least a few hours for her healing spell to finish the job of mending them. "I want you off your feet for a few hours," she told him. "I want you here til morning, until the healing spells complete their jobs on those wounds. I guess you're going to be my guest for the night. " She ordered an assistant to help him get cleaned up and refreshed and ordered his admittance for the night. She didn't think she needed to tell him how close he had come to being a guest in her morgue, but if he didn't know, perhaps he might be better off. "I'll see you upstairs later. Behave."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:37 am

Robert had come automatically to that old feeling that Khaat needed him. He was not surprised to see the battle casualties arriving. He saw Matt, knew that he had broken some bones, but what concerned him more was the traumatic shock his system Robert was detecting. He didn't want that to become a more serious issue for him than it already was. He watched as assistants moved him into a treatment room, and followed. "I wondered when you'd be showing up on my doorstep," Robert smiled. "Well done back there, Matt. You put up a good fight. Now, let me see if I can repair the damage. First things first. " He laid his hand on Matt's forehead to stop the further effects of the shock Matt was developing. It would reverse and put his system back to normal when the bone was set. He also added a pain stopping spell while his hand was on Matt's forehead. The problem with it was that it often left patients feeling not only no pain, but sometimes feeling a little too fine. He hoped Matt would not be one of those patients that developed a case of the giggles from it. But that was about the worst side effect of that spell, anyway.

He removed Matt's shoe and sock and began to work on healing the break. It was a bad break, or rather series of breaks. There were numerous tiny bones in the foot and healing little bones wasn't such a difficult thing. What made the foot difficult was that there was so many of them. Robert spend an inordinate amount of time with Matt's foot, making certain each and every little broken bone was put to rights. There was muscle damage and tendon and cartilege damage as well. Now that was all a different matter altogether. That was going to take time in order to completely heal. He could set the spells in motion, and it would all come together in what a muggle would think would be a ridiculously short time, but still, he might have a bit that he would have a painful limp that would stick with him for anywhere from a few days to two or three weeks. That couldn't be helped. If Matt had had no choice but to go to a muggle hospital, he might be 'messed up' for months by this, rather than a few short days.

Robert didn't quit until he had taken care of making sure he had done a full body scan on Matt and making sure he had addressed everything that needed to be tended to. He drew out a vial of potion from the cabinet in the room. "This is a pain reducing potion, Matt," Robert said. "You can use this three, perhaps four times a day. No more, or you'll get a really pesky case of the giggles. It numbs your pain. Overuse will also dull your thinking significantly. Be very careful with it. If you don't feel better in 24-48 hours, let me know immediately. Accio!" To his command, a cane came with a quick attentive snapping sound, into Robert's hand. "This will serve you better than those crutches now. And, if you go to the mens' shop in Diagon Alley, you'll find they have some more distinguished looking canes, not just these standard issue utilitarian ones. I think you have earned yourself something that perhaps has a bit more panache than this thing. At any rate, it will be far easier to get around with this than those," he gestured to the cane. "You need to go home, ice your foot, and elevate it and get some rest. You really have given yourself enough of a workout today anway. "

"So, tell me, how are you feeling? Do you need a couple of vials of blood? A vampire's system takes these things a bit differently than a human's. You might feel better if you fed before you go. I would definately prefer you not go on a feeding frenzy after you leave here if I can offset that for you."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 am

St. Mungo’s was probably the only sensible place for Jen to go. She felt sick and hurt all over. She had no idea where she had been half way through the battle – everything was fuzzy and none of it seemed to be there. She couldn’t remember much about the battle at all. She had a feeling that perhaps too much marble hit her when those statues were blown apart. However, she had managed to pull herself from the Ministry and she was now walking through London with bruises, open wounds and probably a concussion. The Muggles were looking at her strangely just like she knew they would but after threatening to hex a few of them they seemed to want to leave her alone. They probably took her for some sort of drunken homeless person.

Healing was a specialty of hers but she couldn’t even hold her wand properly but that was probably another marble-related problem. Once the decrepit old building was in sight she began to speed up. She was incredibly unsteady on her feet but she could still see enough to know where she was going. As long as she wasn’t hit by a car then she had a fairly good chance of getting to the hospital before passing out. If she was going to become unconscious in a matter of minutes then she wanted to at least do it with a glass of wine in her hand or if she was desperate – brandy. Robert Lupin struck her as a man that would keep a bottle in his desk drawer. But Jen didn’t really care, she just needed a drink to numb whatever pain she was in. It was all muddled now so she wasn’t sure what hurt and what didn’t.

Opening the door of St. Mungo’s, Jen winced at the lights. The overcast Muggle high street was easier to deal with – why didn’t she pass out there? She decided then and there that she was going to keep to her normal type of fighting which consisted of someone getting shot and her walking away. Perhaps she would ditch being an Auror on top of everything else. What was the point when she could work for herself again? Payday would come when someone gave her a high price and she’d get the damn job done. Trying to duck under spells and flying bits of marble was too much for her and she could feel herself getting overemotional. She didn’t like failure, especially when it was all she could think about.

She pushed through some of the Order members huddled in the foyer and managed to sit down in one of the plush arm chairs before she literally fell down. She put her fingers to her head and began to rub her temples back and forth in an attempt to get her thinking straight. She was starting to feel where the pain was now. St. Mungo’s was a lot warmer than the Muggle high street and the pain wasn’t as muddled. She reached round and managed to pull away some of the knives that had been digging into her back. She reached down and rolled up the leg of her trousers before taking a knife from there. She wasn’t being careful with it either; she was frustrated and taking the knives away from her skin with such force was leaving angry, deep wounds behind.

Jen looked up and saw Robert checking over one of the Order members. She knew the name of the man but it was impossible to recall at that point. She was shattered and curling up and going to sleep would probably be the best bet on her part. However, she wasn’t conventional and planned on getting completely pissed before they could check her out. It would do her a lot of favours and, well, maybe it wouldn’t do anything for the Healers but she was their problem, not the other way around.

She slapped the hand of one of the female interns and sent the woman away with a glare. Wimp Jen thought acidly. She really needed that drink and the touchy-feely interns weren’t improving her mood what so ever. “Robert, can either you or Khaat supply me with something good to drink? Wine, Brandy, Rum, Vodka, Fire Whisky or that rubbish Muggle Larger that Rob drinks. Anything?” she asked wearily. “I could really use some of that age old medicinal drink now.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Robert looked at Jen and frowned slightly. She was definately not in her best form. "Come with me," He said with a quietness, reaching down a hand to help her up. He helped her to her feet and took her slowly into a treatment room and helped her to lay down on the table. He laid his hand on her forehead. "You have a concussion," he said, "but you probably knew that much. You really did make a mess of yourself. You know that, right? You like to do everything 100%-- alot like someone else I know. " He covered her with a sheet and disapparated her ruined clothing. He laid his hand on her forehead for a long moment and used a strong pain reduction spell to ease her discomfort. He knew she needed it. She had a lot of broken bones. He wanted her comfortable, nearly out of it altogether while he worked.

He was first concerned about bleeding, and and all severe bleeding. Then he made sure there was nothing impairing her breathing. He fixed several broken ribs and some internal injuries. She was going to be sore for awhile, and she would need rest and pain medicines. She wasn't going anywhere, much as he knew she wouldn't llike it.

She started to appear, to him, to be uncomfortable, so he added to his spell, and it gave her the giggles. Made her much too happy over the whole bloody deal. He hated that part of this spell. But at least she seemed to have forgotten about her firewhiskey craving while he had her buzzed out of her brains. He would make sure she had the firewhiskey later.

It took him a very long time to work on her, to repair her wounds. She seemed to be wounded everywhere. He wasn't going to be able to do much for the bruises she was going to have. As the giggles eventually wore off, she sank into a drugged sleep.

Robert arranged for her admittance. He was going to follow her case himself. Given a couple of days, she would feel like a new woman. RIght now, she probably wasn't going to feel much like participating in the old woman's body. Not for awhile. She was lucky to have survived at all.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Wilson apparated with McCoy and walked calmly and slowly in the hospital. He did not care that much. Either they could be healed, which means that there is no problem, or they can't, which means that he cannot do anything about it. His father was working here, although, he was on vacation for the time being. His father was a great doctor and the hospital would always have problems while he was absent.

As they walked, they caught up with the others. Wilson walked over to Jess. ''Are we truly needed here? I would like to get some rest. McCoy also.'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Jess nodded, eventually leaning back into his bed. "You know," he said quietly, "All that hype about hospital beds being rubbish... it doesn't seem that bad," he said, smiling slightly in khaat's direction. "How is everyone else?" he asked suddenly, moving to prop himself up in his bed but finding he was too tired. "Are they ok?" He asked

He then saw Wilson and McCoy enter and cocked his head slightly. Hearing what James had to say eh shrugged and looked at him. "You can do what you like, though i would've thought you'd have stayed to see how your people ended up," he said quietly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Matt, sighed when he was given the spell. He felt re-e-e-ealy good, he let out a small chuckle but closed his mouth immediatly. As he looked down at his foot, it seemed to be normal. Matt looked up and listened to everything Rober had said. "Thanks!" he said taking the cane. "No, I'm I think...Mayb just a vial of blood" he said taking the Potion from Robert also. "I will Robert..." he said nodding his head. He got up, ignoring some shocked looks from Robert. And he moved over to where Jess was, the cane did work better than the crutches. Matt'd have to find a way to make this one special. When he saw Wilson he shot him a dirty look, and ignored McCoy. "I've been better Jess...." he sighed looking at him. "I feel like that guy off the muggle T.V. Show 'House'" he said chuckling. "The one with the cane I mean..."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Robert fought hard not to chuckle at Matt's temporary buzz. "Hey! Matt!" Robert called him back. "Come back here a second. You forgot something." His attempt at not showing his need to laugh was starting to wear thin quickly. He could not hide an amused smile. "I'm not done with you yet, Son. Give me one more moment."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top