Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Khaat saw Wilson and McCoy come in. As far as she was concerned, the hospital was neutral ground, and she did not ever want to appear unprofessional here. She had no time for dredgeing up ill feelings or animosity, and besides she really was done with feeling either way about Wilson. She had other things in her life besides staying awake at night to wonder which side he was truly on. She had moved on. She went over to the two men. "It looks like one of the two of you are next," she said. "I am sorry for the wait. Can I help one of you? My father should be free shortly to help whoever does not choose to come with me now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aftermath of the Battle ((Order of the Phoenic, Aurors))

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Gibbs apparated to St. Mungos, he wondered if Khaat Rob and Jennifer were alright. "Oh Khaat!" he said moving up to her. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. "I managed to escape with a few scrapes and bruises..." he added not known his nose was crooked..."My nose is crooked isn't it?" he asked looking at the look on her face and rolling his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:14 pm

"Yeah," she said softly, looking into his deep blue eyes, "You want me to fix it? Rob and I are fine by the way. Thanks. But Jen was badly hurt. Daddy tended to her. She's asleep in one of the treatment rooms. Jen is lucky to be alive. A lot of internal injuries, some broken bones. She'll be alright, but she's not getting out from under Daddy's watch for quite some time. Daddy has her under sedation to ease her pain. You're welcome to see her if you like before we move her upstairs. This way."

She led the way to a room door, and said to him. "I know it doesn't look good. If she had been in a muggle hospital she might have died. But she's in good hands. Daddy isn't going more than a couple steps away from her. She'll be alright. I give you my word. Stay as long as you like. And let me know if you need anything, okay? Oh, just one minute." She laid her fingers very gently, in a feathery touch, on the bridge of his nose and it yielded to her nonverbal magic with an annoying popping sound. "There. Better. Now you're looking like your handsome self again. How about I send you an extra large french roast? You look like you could use it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Belle had gone with the Order, but she had not seen Andrian since she had gone to Jess's side right before the explosion. She limped into Jess's room, holding her side. He looked like he was doing better and she was glad to see it, she didn't want to lose her new brother so quickly.

"Jess, I am worried about Andrian I haven't seen him since before the explosion. Have you any idea where he went?" She asked, refusing aid from a nurse, her injuries could wait until she was sure Andrian was safe.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Mariana looked at the gathered people.There was a lot of injured people.Some of them were worse then the others.Aurors seemed to pass the worst from most of the people present. She was concious or at least concious enough to know this place was too over-crowded for her taste.Everyone was talking and she just needed to rest for a bit.She got up in the sitting position over-restimating her own possibilities.She felt her head spinning like a wheel. "Stop spinning already i need to go..." she thought really needing to put herself in shape for quditch training she called for this evening. "Okay Khaat do what you can quickly i need to go back to school..." she told to Khaat trying to keep on her normal tone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:37 pm

"No," Khaat said calmly, understanding her anxiety. It was a chaotic scene. "Let's get you out of here. I thought I had asked them to have you taken to a room awhile ago. I am so sorry. Come with me. I have an empty room. Let me take care of that wound for you. It looks like you lost a lot of blood. Let's do this right so it hopefully will heal without a scar. I'm not going to let you go back to school like this."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:51 pm

"It does? Well considering i was only hit with 2 sactumsempras and stabbed with a dagger in my left shoulder i passed pretty well..." Mariana commented on Khaat's last comment not really sure how did she have strength to be sarcastic in these moments. "Okay just do it quickly i have a quditch training to get to in the evening.Oh and i don't mind scars at least they show i did something useful or unuseful i don't make the difference." she said as she got up on her feet slowly feeling like she was going to trip over and fall any second. She knew she sounded a bit ridiculus with wanting to play quiditch at this condition, but she cared more about the upcoming match because she didn't want her team loosing again by her fault.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:22 am

Khaat took Mari into a treatment room, and helped her to lie down on the table. Khaat checked the wounds and worked carefully and steadily at healing the wounds. She knew the spell to heal severe wounds and used it, careful to heal her bleeding wounds. She had the wound healed in moments, but the blood loss was a different matter. "I cannot possibly release you for quidditch, Mari," she said gently. "I can't correct the blood loss that fast. It needs some time. I really want to keep you here overnight. It would be best. We can have you feeling better enough to go back to your dorm room by tomorrow this time, but no quidditch for a few days, I can give you some healing potions to speed the process, but a few days is the best I can do. As my father says, I do magic, not miracles."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:50 am

Mariana felt as Khaat was curing her open bleeding injuries.She didn't even feel it considering everything else that hurted her inside and outside starting from the shoulder and down to her left leg that was double sit with a sactumsemra charm that had deepened the effect of the first one for almost a double. "Don't tell me i need a transfusion of blood...this is going to take forever.." she said as she was starting to accept the fact she would have to stay here over night. "I hate hospitals...just laying here all by myself untill i am completely out of shape..." she commented not in an offensive mode though honsetly. "So where is Matt?" she asked remembering he was hurt more then her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:59 am

Richard was sitting next to Gabrielle in one of the corners trying to heal some of her injuries which were numerous. He had a big wish to take his wand and attack Jess though his priority was Gabrielle. She was passing with his wand up and down her right hand which was bleeding and wasn't too easy to stop. Though his mother was a healer he only learnt one or two spells though not potions. "Oh my god Gabrielle what were you doing? You look like you just fought in the world war 2.." he said not paying attention to others since he really had a wish to send them all to obliviant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top