Help is never far away... - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help is never far away... - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help is never far away...

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help is never far away... - Page 7 Empty Re: Help is never far away...

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:48 am

She was about to ask him more questions when she saw the tent raise up. She headed towards the tent, then she stopped in her tracks when he called her Sammy, she didn't remember telling him that that was her nick name. Which means that he does know her. But who could he be? She turned and faced him. "How do you know my nick name? Only my friends can call me that." Sammy said to him about to rush over and take his mask off.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:52 am

Andrian backed away but it was too late syhe had pulled his mask off. Quickly, he turned his face away to hide his identity. "I'm sorry, I don't know what your talking about," he said trying to stop her from seeing him. He didn't want her to see his face, it was dangerous and he didn't want her to be hurt because of him.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:57 am

Sammy had finally pulled his mask off, but when she did, he covered his face. He had dark hair, white skin, and a few scares. She couldn't quite tell who it was but she could tell that she knew him. She moved to in front of him, and gentally pulled his hands down. "Please let me see! I promise not to tell anyone!" Sammy said to him while waiting to see his face.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:34 am

Andrian knew her words were too good to be true, he knew he could trust her. He sighed and turned around to face her. "Yeah, i know," he said. "Punish me," he winced closing one eye at her
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:40 am

As the mans hands came down she could see more and more of his face. Once his whole face was in view, she had to step back for a second. She then gained her composure back, and glared at him. She walked up to him and slaped the side of his face. She turned around not facing him. "After what you put me through last week, and your going to go and do this too me. How could you just sit there and lie to me? How could you sit there and tell me not to risk my life, looking for Ne'Os when your out here saving damsels in destress...what just so they will sleep with you? I could tell that something was up. How long have you been doing this?" She yeled at him fuming with anger, on the last question she turned around and faced him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 am

Andrian grunted as she slapped him acrossed the face, causing a red hand mark on his face. He placed a hand on his cheek and turned around to face her. His heart sank as the turned around not facing him and started yelling at him. He didn't want to end it like this. "Sam," he took a step forward. "You know thats not true," he told her when she said he was out there saving damsels in destress so that they would sleep with him. "I saved you because I cared about you, i can't bear to live with myself if you were dead," frowned Andrian. "I only did this for you."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:24 am

Sammy felt his hands on her shoulders, she liked the touch of him now. She had always loved him, and to know that he was out there risking his life for him, made an extra thump in her heart. But she had to think logically, for now. "For me..." She said not quite understanding. "You go out every night risking your life, for me? Or do you mean this rediculus costume? I didn't expect you to do anything, remember you love me, but your not in love with me." Sammy said taking him hands off of her and walking back into the tent.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:30 am

Andrian stared into her eyes with worried eyes, her eyes were beautiful they were like getting lost in the deep blue ocean. He said nothing when he heard her mumble 'For me...'; before he could answer her when she spoke about him risking his life for her. She had already stormed off to the tent. He followed her and placed one on her arm, pulling her right around gently. "I've always been in love with you," he said and paused to see what she had to say about that. He knew she wasn't going to believe him but it was true. "I just afraid," he added quickly, his anger filled his voice but he did his best to hide it.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:33 am

Sammy turned when Andrian pulled her gentally, but couldn't look into his eyes. She would get lost in them. But when he said that he was in love with her all along, and was to afraid, she didn't know what to say or do. She finally looked into his eyes. "Afraid of what? Me? Our child? Comitment?" Sammy said to him looking back at the floor now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:40 am

Andrian looked at her and frowned, he hated fighting especially with her. He hated how she looked away from him as if she couldn't bare to look at him. "You," he answered. "I couldn't face you afterward, i was scared. I wanted to tell you but i couldn't. So I started to build a new life with Bell. But when you told me the other day you would've gone straight with me made me realize..." he trailed off he couldn't finish the sentence.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum