Help is never far away... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help is never far away... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help is never far away...

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help is never far away... - Page 3 Empty Re: Help is never far away...

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:44 am

Sammy let the man help her up onto a stool, she watched as he healed her leg. She looked up at him. "I had no plan of finding him at all. I was planing on luring him to me. If you remember I'm his ex-wife, I know him better than anyone. Plus I said that you out of all the people I know are not going to tell me what I can and can not do. Now get out of my way...." Sammy said to the man trying to stand up again, then sitting back down when she realized she couldn't call him anything. "This really is getting annoying now. I have to be able to call you something." Sammy said looking up at the mask.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 am

Andrian growled when she refused to stay put, to not go after Ne'os. He wanted her to be safe, away from any harm or death but he didn't seem to be doing a good enough job soon he knew he would have to stop her forcefully. "Suit yourself, you rather jump in and die or stay here and work out a plan," he smiled he knew he had caught her there now. "It doesn't matter," he repeated when she said it is annoying not to be able to call him something.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 am

The growl that he gave her proved that he wasn't human. So this much she knew, but he still didn't answer her question. He sounded like he wanted to join in on finding Ne'Os and he was right. Going in alone was a bad idea. So maybe having him join would be good. "Alright fine I won't go in alone. Join me, then we will make a plan and go after him together." Sammy said to him not giving up on still going after him. She then rolled her eyes as he still didn't give her a name to call him. "Fine you don't want to give me a name then I will just give you one myself. If you don't like it then you will have to give me one then. Your name is.....Masked Maurader." Sammy said hoping that he didn't like it so that he would be forced to give one.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 am

Andrian smiled and sighed relieved that she finally decided to stay, it brought him time to plan he next attack at the same time keep her safe from Ne'os. "Thank you," he nodded, politely and started to turn around getting out a piece of parchment and some quilt which was already inked by a charm. But on his way, he frozed when he heard her give him a title the 'Masked Marader', he liked that. He was going to be like some sort of hero, attacking death eaters and soon the whole wizarding world will know his name; he turned around and looked at her for a moment, but just nodded and smiled, turning his head away.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 am

Sammy smiled at the man as he decided to join her. Good she wasn't in this alone anymore. But she still wondered how it was that she could work with this man and not know who he was. She would have to find out at one point. She then turned to see him pulling out some parchment and quill. "What's the parchment and quill for?" She asked him wondering when it was that she had last showered or for that matter slept. She had been so upset lately about what had happened with Sophia and Ne'Os leaving her that she had only just today decided to go out finding him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 am

Andrian stopped to look up at Samantha with a evil but cute grin appeared on his face which was invisable behind his mask. "Your not expecting to remember our plan out of the blue are you?" he raised one delicate eyebrows at her as he placed the parchment down onto the table and sat on a stool opposite of Samantha. "We'll burn it later anyway," he started sketching up a few plan he had in mind.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:04 am

Sammy glared at the man, he made her look like a fool. But she could live with that, she didn't even know that man, that she knew of. The she thought of a good way to test him to see who he was. He must know her somehow. So she asked him things while he made the plan. "So what do you like to do when your not saving damsiles in destress?" She asked him with curiosity in her voice. She then looked down at the paper.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:09 am

Andrian looked up at Samantha, he knew what she was doing. She was trying to reveal his identity, he could't have that. He considered on this glancing over to the wall behind her then back at her. "I don't have anything better to do then to save damsiles in destess," he finally spoke refusing to tell her what he do when he is not saving people putting some of her words into his.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 am

Sammy smiled at the man knowing he was lieing. He was smart so she was going to have to be smarter. "Ok, then tell me why you choose such a horrible descise?" Sammy said hoping he would get angry enough to slip up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 am

Andrian looked at her for a minute and finally placed the quilt into the ink. "Do you have anything better?" asked Andrian rationizing his emotion trying not to feel offended or laugh about her comment about the disguise. He raised and eyebrows flashing his cute, devilish grin at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum