Help is never far away... - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help is never far away... - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help is never far away...

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help is never far away... - Page 4 Empty Re: Help is never far away...

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:14 am

Sammy smiled at him while he answered. "No, of course not, but I would think that someone would have something better than a bed sheet for a desguise." Sammy said to him laughing a little bit now. Her side hurt when she laughed and she held her side for a second.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:21 am

Andrian gave her a stern look, then rolled his eyes at her. "I don't know, i think I have a better disguise than a woman with tight clothes on," he shrugged his shoulders. He frowned from the dirty thought he had thought at the mention of tights clothes on her. It had been only two days ago since they did their up and downs, he was still sore from that day.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:26 am

Sammy smirked at the man now realizing that he was too cool headed to act angrily. "Atleast they will be attracted to me and not fall down laughing at you. Lets just get on with the plan here before I passout from pain again." Sammy said to him still wanting to know who he was and how he knew to be there and save her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:35 am

Andrian laughed and looked down at the empty piece of parchment. "Attractive or not, at least I don't run in and attack them immediately," he smirked. "It takes skills and patience, beside I walk with the shadows so they don't see me."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:42 am

Sammy glared at him now. "I don't just run in and attack them. I was standing there first then they attacked me. I was staring at the building. I have memories there. I never wanted to have to fight anyone. I only wanted Ne'Os. I never wanted to have to kill that man." Sammy said getting up and going to the bed now holding her side as she moved.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:30 am

Andrian smirked and looked away from her, then back as he saw her move to the bed, holding her side as she moved. "Get some rest, we've got a long journey tommorow," he nodded and smile.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:40 am

Sammy half heartedly smiled up at the man, she then layed back and closed her eyes. "Long Journey." Sammy murmured as she fell asleep.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:20 am

Andrian watched her as she slept, peacefully a smile broke on his face as he looked away rubbing he sore eyes. But he wasn't tired, he didn't want to sleep but his eyes were getting heavier every second he sat there awake. "Maybe some fresh air will help," he thought looking back at Samantha and walked over tucking the blanket tightly around her, pulling his mask quickly then started to move her long blonde hair of her eyes and kissed it gently. He was worried about her, she been through a lot and though he wasn't with her he still loved and care about her as if she was. His eyes twinkled as he looked at her, she was so cute when she was sleeping. "Sleep well," he whispered putting down his hood and walked outside the door, crossing his arm as he looked a the stars.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 am

Sammy woke up a few hours later, she didn't see him in the room. Outside it was dark, but after midnight. So she stood up carefully, not to make any noise. She grabed her things and headed out the door. She followed the hallway, found the front door, then made sure he wasn't outside of it. She then ran at full vampire speed out the door. She wasn't running from him, she just didn't want to have to involve another person. She wanted to find Ne'Os on her own and kill him. He was going to die for all the things that he did to her and her friends. But before she could even get 6 miles away, she finds a band of Death Eaters. She stopes short, and hides behind a bush. She listenes to their conversation.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:47 am

Andrian grew even more tired, he decided to head back into the house when suddenly he saw that Samantha was gone. He swore under his breath, spinning around in a full circle and ran outside when he saw footsteps leading to where she could've gone. He placed his finger through the footprint and followed the trail with his eyes, putting his mask and hoddie back up, following it path
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum